E & F Masonry LLC

Maryland
Maryland: General

7744 Sharewood Dr

Jessup, MD 20794

Affordable Hardscapes that will turn your yard into a Masterpiece....

masonry (190)concrete repair (56)hardscaping (30)basement waterproofing (17)Patios (15)lawn & landscaping (14)chimney repair (11)stone & gravel (11)decks & porches (11)stucco (9)tile installation (9)fireplace services (6)

09/29/2021

JOSEPH S.

Mr. Perez replied to my inquiry promptly and I was able to get an estimate easily just by texting him photos. His mason, Mr. Saul, was punctual and did very neat work on brick steps and walls that are 60 years old. Well priced. I will be hiring this company again in the future.

Description of Work
Repointing of brick steps and retaining wall.

Category ceramic tile,masonry

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/28/2021

Spiro C.

Great company, fast service. Douglas who came out to the work was excellent. I would rehire them again.

Description of Work
Brick stairs and wall repair pointing

Category masonry

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

08/18/2021

Kerlan M.

Great. Once a date was agreed upon everything went very well. Workmen were very professional and knowledgeable. They answered any question I had. I realized that the project involved more than I expected.

Description of Work
Backsteps were replaced.

Category ceramic tile,masonry

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

07/30/2021

Tom A.

E&F did an outstanding job. We had quite a few cracks in our chimney and the front of our house. Some had been previously repaired, but the repair was smooth and didn’t match the rough texture of the surrounding stucco. J&F made all the repairs and matched the texture beautifully. When they were finished, they thoroughly cleaned up everything. Initially the paint didn’t quite match on the front and they came back to repaint. We were very pleased with the work, the professionalism, and the price. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Stucco repair

Category stucco

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

06/28/2021

Michael G.

This was the 2nd time we hired E&F masonry. The price is fair and the work is done well. The craftsmen doing the work are always polite and clean up when done for the day.

Description of Work
Concrete crack repair, concrete painting, sidewalk replacement, mortar repair

Category concrete repair,decks,masonry,house painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/04/2021

Ajaya P.

Mr Eusebio was punctual and professional. The team was excellent and cleaned up everything before they left. We had a miscommunication about the exact dimensions of the patio, and lines were marked in the grass. I had essentially given a go-ahead without realizing what I agreed to wasn’t what I wanted. By the time I realized the issue, part of the work to frame out the patio had already been completed, but they re-did the framing to make sure that it was what I actually wanted. They would likely have been well within their rights to refuse, but they went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I’ll be calling them again next year when it’s time to redo my driveway

Description of Work
Concrete patio

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

04/28/2021

Florence F.

The process from start to finish was flawless! The team was diligent and asked questions throughout the process to confirm our needs. It was amazing to watch the care, focus and dexterity they exhibited as they worked! I was super impressed and my usually hard to please husband was amazed at their skill and professionalism. Out of several bids, theirs was the best value for the amount they charged. I will definitely hire them for other projects.

Description of Work
E&F installed a 1300 + sq ft patio

Category ceramic tile,masonry,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Review for E & F Masonry LLC - 7744 Sharewood Dr, Jessup, MD - 39316631

03/28/2021

Robert V.

First experience was great! Called and texted again to get more work done and completely blown off. Still have the text message saying he’ll call me soon to schedule an appt. That text was on March 9th. Sad, really thought I found a good concrete contractor. The search shall continue

Description of Work
Sidewalk and foundation for shed

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/06/2021

Samuel C.

Excellent communication. Excellent work. Excellent attention to detail. Very fast; they were in and out in two days! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
French drain in a stone basement

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/27/2021

Alan S.

Very fast and efficient. Matched two different mortal colors. Identified all areas that needed fixing. Neat. Interior painting involving multiple steps to remove bubbles paint, put stain blocker, two coats of paint

Description of Work
Cracks in mortar, interior paint bubbled

Category masonry,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Waterprrofing, Repointing, and Ceramic tiles. Block work, retaining walls, stucco, driveways, brick, outdoor fireplace, flagstone, patios, paver, ceramic tile, walkways & concrete, painting interior & exterior