E & F Masonry LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

Affordable Hardscapes that will turn your yard into a Masterpiece.

2022 Super Service Award

masonry (195)concrete repair (59)hardscaping (31)basement waterproofing (17)Patios (15)lawn & landscaping (14)stone & gravel (12)decks & porches (12)chimney repair (11)tile installation (11)stucco (10)house painting (6)

10/26/2022

Alan E.

Mr. Perez provided an estimate that was much lower than another estimate. He was very polite and kind; he was a good listener and understood what needed to be done. The crew were also very respectful and did a through and attractive job on our bluestone porch that had breaks in the concrete between the stones. Mr. Perez uses both texting and email for communicating about the projects. I did need to follow up a few times to get things rolling on the project.

Description of Work
Repointing of concrete on porch; resetting of some stone steps.

Category concrete repair, decks, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/26/2022

09/28/2022

M S.

I am very satisfied with the work, the workers and the owner. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Retaining walls and drainage system for a tennis court was built.

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, masonry

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

Review for E & F Masonry LLC - 7744 Sharewood Dr, Jessup, MD - 39889822

07/26/2022

Luis S.

Charges way too high, They charged extra $400 extra for additional services not in contract

Description of Work
Brick Installation

Work Completed On 07/26/2022

06/11/2022

Alfredo C.

Eusebio explained alternatives and maintain good communication throughout the process. They worked well, with attention to detail and we are very satisfied with the result.

Description of Work
Repair front door stoop. Replace all bricks and poor concrete.

Category concrete repair, masonry

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

Review for E & F Masonry LLC - 7744 Sharewood Dr, Jessup, MD - 39763102

09/29/2021

JOSEPH S.

Mr. Perez replied to my inquiry promptly and I was able to get an estimate easily just by texting him photos. His mason, Mr. Saul, was punctual and did very neat work on brick steps and walls that are 60 years old. Well priced. I will be hiring this company again in the future.

Description of Work
Repointing of brick steps and retaining wall.

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/28/2021

Spiro C.

Great company, fast service. Douglas who came out to the work was excellent. I would rehire them again.

Description of Work
Brick stairs and wall repair pointing

Category masonry

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

08/18/2021

Kerlan M.

Great. Once a date was agreed upon everything went very well. Workmen were very professional and knowledgeable. They answered any question I had. I realized that the project involved more than I expected.

Description of Work
Backsteps were replaced.

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

07/30/2021

Tom A.

E&F did an outstanding job. We had quite a few cracks in our chimney and the front of our house. Some had been previously repaired, but the repair was smooth and didn’t match the rough texture of the surrounding stucco. J&F made all the repairs and matched the texture beautifully. When they were finished, they thoroughly cleaned up everything. Initially the paint didn’t quite match on the front and they came back to repaint. We were very pleased with the work, the professionalism, and the price. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Stucco repair

Category stucco

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

06/28/2021

Michael G.

This was the 2nd time we hired E&F masonry. The price is fair and the work is done well. The craftsmen doing the work are always polite and clean up when done for the day.

Description of Work
Concrete crack repair, concrete painting, sidewalk replacement, mortar repair

Category concrete repair, decks, masonry, house painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/04/2021

Ajaya P.

Mr Eusebio was punctual and professional. The team was excellent and cleaned up everything before they left. We had a miscommunication about the exact dimensions of the patio, and lines were marked in the grass. I had essentially given a go-ahead without realizing what I agreed to wasn’t what I wanted. By the time I realized the issue, part of the work to frame out the patio had already been completed, but they re-did the framing to make sure that it was what I actually wanted. They would likely have been well within their rights to refuse, but they went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I’ll be calling them again next year when it’s time to redo my driveway

Description of Work
Concrete patio

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

04/28/2021

Florence F.

The process from start to finish was flawless! The team was diligent and asked questions throughout the process to confirm our needs. It was amazing to watch the care, focus and dexterity they exhibited as they worked! I was super impressed and my usually hard to please husband was amazed at their skill and professionalism. Out of several bids, theirs was the best value for the amount they charged. I will definitely hire them for other projects.

Description of Work
E&F installed a 1300 + sq ft patio

Category ceramic tile, masonry, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Review for E & F Masonry LLC - 7744 Sharewood Dr, Jessup, MD - 39316631

03/28/2021

Rob V.

First experience was great! Called and texted again to get more work done and completely blown off. Still have the text message saying he’ll call me soon to schedule an appt. That text was on March 9th. Sad, really thought I found a good concrete contractor. The search shall continue

Description of Work
Sidewalk and foundation for shed

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/06/2021

Samuel C.

Excellent communication. Excellent work. Excellent attention to detail. Very fast; they were in and out in two days! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
French drain in a stone basement

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/27/2021

Alan S.

Very fast and efficient. Matched two different mortal colors. Identified all areas that needed fixing. Neat. Interior painting involving multiple steps to remove bubbles paint, put stain blocker, two coats of paint

Description of Work
Cracks in mortar, interior paint bubbled

Category masonry, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/24/2021

Arthur P.

The team lead by Saul arrived on Monday morning and the entire job was completed by early Wednesday afternoon. They were experts at every trade and even corrected some deficiencies found in the recent kitchen renovation. This was a row home duplex from the early 1900's in Hampden and the floor was out of level by 1-1/8 inches from one corner to the other. They knew exactly how to solve every issue they encountered to include trimming and installing a door sweep on the exterior door. All I can say is that they do excellent work and I would hire them again in a minute.

Description of Work
New kitchen flooring that required complete removal of all base cabinets and appliances, installing a subfloor, leveling of the floor with self-leveling underlayment, installation of new finished flooring, reinstallation of all base cabinets, appliances, refitting doors and moldings, and restoring plumbing and electrical connections.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

Review for E & F Masonry LLC - 7744 Sharewood Dr, Jessup, MD - 39154073

01/22/2021

Patricia C.

Mr. Perez stated that he needed access inside my house during a period I was not there. The biggest mistake I made was giving him the keys. The workers took my clean house and tracked motor throughout my whole house. Left a red bull can on the floor. The work being done was outside; however they made themselves at home all over the whole house including the bedroom, and also, put mortar prints on vintage doors that I can't get off. Motor dust was all over the whole house. Could not be cleaned with a regular cleaning. It needed an intensive cleaning. Another cleaning is yet still required. I didn't know the extent of the total damage until I attempted to have the house cleaned, He gave me a $250.00 credit towards, the cleaning however, that was only a dent, in the mayhem they left behind. Mr. Perez abused my trust. Also, he didn't inspect his workers work, until, I complained.

Description of Work
Had repointing work done.

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

12/11/2020

Lateaqua A.

I had to get masonry work done on my Baltimore home in the front and back. I received a quote for a repair and a replacement estimate. I decided to go with the replacement as I wanted a longterm fix(started to develop water damage in my house due to the spacing in the bricks). I also had to get the bricks repainted after as my house is a bluish grey. Unfortunately, I was unable to match the paint( attempted to match the paint about 4x with color match from home depot and sherwin) so the price estimate went from 500 for just painting the bricks that were replaced to 3500 to paint the entire front. This being said this was still a great price to paint a 3 story brick house. The entire cost for the job was 13,000. This was great as some companies quoted this are the price for just one portion of the job. Overall the were always very respectful and responsive. The owner worked well with my schedule. Whenever I had a question I was able to reach the owner and he answered right away. And lastly, the pricing was fair. I would book them again.

Description of Work
Masonry work

Category masonry, house painters

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

10/22/2020

todd K.

They did an outstanding job repairing my foundation block wall, it looks better then new. They were able to schedule my work in pretty quick and did the repair in a timely manner. The workers were very professional and left the worksite cleaner then it was at the beginning. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs block work.

Description of Work
House foundation block wall repair

Category masonry, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/17/2020

Jill B.

It went great! I still can't believe it. The pathway is beautiful. The owner has wonderful ideas and suggestions and I am so happy I went with this company. He was right that I needed 4 steps due to the slope. Other contractors told me fewer, but this would have been a mistake I am glad I didn't make. It was amazing to watch how they fit, cut, and positioned the stone. Responsiveness, punctuality, and performance outstanding. The men worked very hard, and were very pleasant. This was a top quality job. I know I will enjoy this beautiful addition to my home for many years. My advice to everyone considering a project like this is- Do your homework before you before you hire another company. Thank you E&F Masonry!

Description of Work
Stone pathway with steps

Category concrete repair, masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

10/04/2020

Nathan S.

Contractor gave a very thoughtful and thorough explanation of the work needed. Workers made steady progress over the course of two days, and they worked steadily until the job was done. They left the work area neat, and cleaned everything up. Replaced walkway looks great! Beautiful job! I'm very happy with the work that was done!

Description of Work
Brick walkway in front of my house needed to be replaced.

Category concrete repair, masonry, pavers, gravel, mudjacking

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

Review for E & F Masonry LLC - 7744 Sharewood Dr, Jessup, MD - 38922608

09/11/2020

joel W.

Very impressed. The team was faced with a 55' high rebuild of chimney partly damaged from lightning strike. They completed the work in one day and did a great job. This was for a church owned property I manage. Now I want them to work on chimneys at our own home. I'd recommend this team to anyone.

Description of Work
Partial rebuild of 55' chimney

Category masonry, basement waterproofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Review for E & F Masonry LLC - 7744 Sharewood Dr, Jessup, MD - 38867713

09/05/2020

Ellen S.

Great. The wall looks great. They did a very professional job and got it done in half the estimated time.

Description of Work
Brick wall repair/repointing

Category masonry