Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Sykesville, MD
There are 128 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Sykesville
- AG Construction & FlooringAaron Goodman. The owner of AG Construction is very polite, responsive, helpful, resourceful, honest and easy to talk to. His team headed by Cesar is exceptional. They are very thorough, skilled, polite and friendly. I was able to pick out the flooring online or at ProSource Flooring . This was also a positive experience. I now have beautiful vinyl plank flooring and hardwood stairs of excellent quality installed in a very timely fashion and at an incredibly fair price!! Steps were also refinished to match the flooring and they look great. Aaron also completed an excellent job in my father’s house with wood floor refinishing and wood stairs. It was beautifully done. My sister highly recommended AG Construction to me read less
- S & J Painting & RemodelingExcellent, Elias and Jose very hard working gave suggestion that were an improvement. Martin removed wall paper in 2 rooms and painted he did an excellent job
- VKB Kitchen & BathAdditional work was needed to take the floor and walls down to studs and joists to remove rotten wood, so work took longer than originally estimated. Some items were back-ordered, adding to the length of the project. Workmanship looks excellent. I am very pleased with the new bath!
- Ultimate Flooring Design CenterAn excellent experience all around. We had our entire downstairs tile floor replaced with vinyl planking. Every staff member we interacted with was friendly and helpful. The estimate was absolutely pressure free. The installation crew was top notch and courteous. When they were done our rooms were as clean as before the job was started. I highly recommend them read less
- NLT ConstructionThe NLT professionals not only renovated a shower, old flooring and fixtures, but also removed and replaced floor and ceiling materials that they discovered were damaged by a water leak. At every step of the way design considerations, costs and repair options were discussed. I would use the services of NLT again read less
- American Kitchen Concepts, IncWe love our new kitchen! American Kitchen Concepts was highly recommended by family for their good service. Dan took a lot of the anxiety and confusion out of the process. We had driven ourselves crazy touring individual retailers for flooring, cabinetry, countertops and so forth. So many options, so many decisions and so much coordination required! Dan’s showroom has a nice selection of all those products. After a couple of visits and with his advice and help, we were able to put together materials and a design that we loved at a competitive price we could afford (using discounts). He suggested improvements we now love (e.g., the undercabinet lighting and touch-on faucet). Some of our want-to-haves proved impractical. The spice rack and “magic corner” shelves could not fit in the spaces we allotted for them. Dan swapped them out for other good options and refunded the extra cost. They were also able to repair problems discovered during demo, for a fee. The lead team member, Cameron, has a wealth of skills and knowledge. He made sure everything was done properly and to our satisfaction. Dan is the owner, designer, liaison to suppliers and project manager. He is the single point of contact and responsibility, making things much less stressful. Construction was done in under 4 weeks (record time according to some friends). Months later they will still swing by if we need advice or adjustments. Again, we love our new kitchen read less
- Dimitri's Home Improvement IncEverything from the bidding process, through completion, was handled with the utmost care and professionalism. Dimitri and every person who he brought into our home treated it as anyone would want their own to be treated. This was not a small project. They vaulted the ceiling in the living area, completely removing the roof on half the house, and did a full new roof. Matched the existing red oak hardwood flooring, and sanded/re-stained the entire upstairs. All the plumbing and electrical in the entire house was replace. New kitchen, 3.5 new bathrooms, finished basement, combined two bedrooms to make a master suite. New HVAC. New generator…. You name it, and it was done. When all was said and done, I think our two hall bedrooms were the one walls that weren’t torn down. We could not possibly recommend Dimitri and his company (his two sons work with him as well) any higher. They are honest, and hard working. Old school in all the best ways read less
- VKB Kitchen & BathThis was an awesome experience, when planning to renovate my kitchen called VKB and was impressed. Our designer Johan was super patient, creative and truly brought my vision to light within my established budget. The project price and timing were all maintained by our project manager Jason and the finished project - beyond expectations. Marvin and his crew delivered an impeccable new kitchen our entire family is excited to use. We enjoyed this experience and would highly recommend read less
- Airrid RestorationExcellent results! A wonderful group of people to work with. Very responsive to all of my concerns. I am already making plans to use them again.
- Skyline Custom FlooringWe contracted with Jeff to replace some of our hardwood flooring that had buckled and stain/refinish matching our existing flooring. Upon starting our job, Jeff saw that additional work needed to be done with our hardwood floors. He then suggested that he and Alex would strip and sand our entire kitchen and den hardwood flooring, at no additional cost, which they did with minimal dust due to their superior equipment. They also cut out and replaced our damaged flooring where needed. They moved all our furniture without us having to do anything and put up plastic covering to block out any possible dust traveling into other areas of our house. The entire kitchen and den floors were then stained and sealed to a beautiful finish. Jeff and Alex were always on time, extremely professional and absolutely the nicest people to work with. We highly recommend Skyline Custom Flooring! read less
Flooring Contractors in Sykesville
- Business Description:AG Construction is a licensed small business dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality work, while keeping pricing very fair and affordable. With more than 10 years experience restoring, refinishing, and installing wood floors owner/operator Aaron Goodman personally oversees all projects. When you work with AG Construction you know you are getting the work of skilled professionals who are committed to giving customers the personal care and attention they deserve. We offer free.. read lessRecent Review:Aaron Goodman. The owner of AG Construction is very polite, responsive, helpful, resourceful, honest and easy to talk to. His team headed by Cesar is exceptional. They are very thorough, skilled, polite and friendly. I was able to pick out the flooring online or at ProSource Flooring . This was also a positive experience. I now have beautiful vinyl plank flooring and hardwood stairs of excellent quality installed in a very timely fashion and at an incredibly fair price!! Steps were also refinished to match the flooring and they look great. Aaron also completed an excellent job in my father’s house with wood floor refinishing and wood stairs. It was beautifully done. My sister highly recommended AG Construction to me read lessFiona R.
- Business Description:Carpet Special: Mention this ad to your sales rep and receive free upgraded memory foam padding on select stocking carpets. See store for details. While Supplies Last. We are a family owned and operated flooring sales and installation company located in Laurel, MD and serving Maryland, Washington D.C. and Norther Virginia. We specialize in selling and installing carpet, hardwood, luxury vinyl tiles and laminate flooring. It is our goal to go above and beyond expectations to earn your busine.. read lessRecent Review:An outstanding experience from quote to installation. Knowledgeable and helpful salesperson (Ash). Quick scheduling. Very communicative. Installers were the most professional contractors I've worked with. They arrived on time, took care of business in an excellent way, and left. And of course the carpets look and feel incredible, and it was all affordable. Couldn't recommend PriceCo more read lessJordan W.
- Business Description:Due to the pandemic we are performing essential business only. Carpet cleaning, sanitizing and Carpet and Flooring sales are considered essential along with water damage restoration and Carpet and Flooring repairs. We are practicing PPE at all times. Our show room is by appointment only, we allow up to four people in our show room at a time. We sanitize after showroom use. A mask is required to enter our facilities. If you do not have one we will provide you with a new three layer FDA app.. read lessRecent Review:We had a great experience with A Plus Carpet. Mr. Winter in the Sales Dept was always polite, responsive and effective. He did a great job identifying our needs and working within our budget without trying to over-sell or sell us an inferior product. On the day of the work, the installation team did an excellent job and the inevitable seams were minimally visible and carpet was tucked in well everywhere I looked. I would definitely call upon A Plus for other work in the future, and I recommend them highly. Best of all, the owner Mr. Rome, is local and from the area. His employees appear to be committed to ensuring customer satisfaction and quality work, and I think is is a great recipe for referrals and repeat business read lessDHRUV G.
- Business Description:For service from our Gambrills store call 410-451-9687 or for service from our Mt. Airy store call 301-829-1667. We are a family owned business that has been serving the greater Washington and Baltimore areas since 2000. We have locations in both Gambrills, MD and Mt. Airy, MD for your convenience! Our staff offers years of flooring experience and knowledge not often found in the large national chain stores. Because we are locally-owned and operated, we strive to help you make the right fl.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent service, workmanship, and transparency! Louis was wonderful to work with and so responsive, knowledgeable, straightforward, flexible, and nice! The price was competitive; this company is totally transparent - no hidden surprises. The crew manager, Nixon, was very knowledgeable and greatly helped find a solution to fix our un-level & bumpy concrete basement floor, and his crew was awesome too; the prep work (we had quite a bit!), the installation (and cleanup!), and results were outstanding. They installed our entire church basement with LVT - 5 classrooms, hallways, huge fellowship hall, steps area, and closets. HIGHLY highly recommend - no question about it read lessPatrice J.
- Business Description:With 12 years of hardwood flooring, carpet, tile and linoleum installation and hardwood flooring re-finishing experience, I have the knowledge and expertise that you need to do the quality, detailed, custom work that you are looking for in your home. read lessRecent Review:Sebastian and his team were amazing. They were very respectful of my home and finished the work professionally and ahead of schedule. They had planned for three days but only had to come back on the third day for about an hour to finalize a very tricky portion of the install that had to do with a stairway railing over a very large opening. All the other contractors I requested quotes from mulled over the complicated stair railings while Amazonia simply quoted and tackled it (Two companies didn't even provide a quote). I would hire them again in a second and quite honestly, wish they did more. Great Crew and Great Experience read lessDavid P.
- Business Description:Master All Floors is a family based company that offers high quality service that fits your budget. We specialize in installing, refinishing and repairing hardwood floors. We work with numerous employees with different abilities to offer you the best service possible. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions read lessRecent Review:Eli and his crew did a wonderful job! Our hardwood floors look terrific. Isabella in the office did a great job helping us set up the installation and was always responsive when I had a question or schedule change. The vendor from whom we purchased the flooring delayed the delivery several times, and this company was consistently patient and supportive. I would hire them again for any flooring work we would have. Thank you, Isabella and Eli read lessJeanne R.
- Business Description:Premier Hardwood Floors is a world class family owned and operated hardwood flooring contractor. We work anywhere within an hour of downtown Baltimore, MD. With over 30 years of experience, Premier Hardwood Floors has the expertise to accomplish any residential or commercial job quickly, professionally, and cost effectively. We offer deep expertise, exceptional craftsmanship, and outstanding responsiveness and customer service. We are licensed and insured for both residential and commercial p.. read lessRecent Review:These folks are the BEST! They matched up problem wood pieces and replaced. They corrected mismatched previous floor replacement and improper plywood substitution. Their workers were meticulous in their work and bent over backwards to ensure I was satisfied with their matching, sanding, staining and varnishing. Ensure little details of matching corners and closing of doors fit properly. Definitely would hire again read lessEric L.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and Business With lots of skills to offer our customers our company is certified in electrical technology, license in general home improvement MHIC# 136510, commercial construction license and soon to be OSHA certified. Our services include. kitchen and bath remodeling, basements,additions,carpentry,roofing,siding,flooring,painting,power washing, concrete driveways and sidewalks, landscaping, granite and marble countertops installation and sales, Residential and comm.. read lessRecent Review:The GEA Construction team hit all our requirements and we most definitely would hire them again. They are professional craftsmen of many trades. They came to our home did a thorough walk through, assessed the work to be done and provided a cost. They were knowledgeable about not taking cheap short cuts so that it would take to give us a finished product that we would be happy with. They cared that it was done right and that we would be pleased with the result. ~*~Timeliness & Preparedness - Once we selected them for the job and scheduled a start time, they showed up at the agreed time with the proper tools. I appreciate that they had an adequate crew to keep the project moving along and completed the job within the time frame they stated. ~*~Professionalism - The crew left at the same time each day which gave our family a little breathing space. The crew communicated well with us and with one another. They worked cohesively as a team and showed respect, courtesy, and professionalism for one another. They also showed care to not damaging or make a mess of property. ~*~*Cost – The cost was very reasonable and we are pleased with the finished paint and wood trim. The house looks brand new. ~*~*Communication – We were kept informed of the progress being made, the areas to not touch, instructions for maintenance, when the crew would return, and if we had any issues they would return for any corrections needed read lessEricka and Mike P.
- Business Description:At Floors2Day we sell and install a variety of flooring products for your home and business. We stock a great variety of carpets and hardwoods/LVP/Laminate products. We come show you quality products at a great price in the convenience of your home. With over 20 years of industry experience, we understand the thought process behind choosing the right flooring for your home. We can walk you through the ins and outs of choosing the right materials for your home and your family - as well as you.. read lessRecent Review:Great, they were on time, courteous and very professional.Manu H.
- Business Description:Whether in search of custom designed ceramics, luxurious hardwood, plush carpet or a handmade rug, Priceless can meet all of your flooring needs. As a Carpet One retailer, we carry quality brands, such as Relax It's Lees, Mohawk, Shaw and many others. As part of the Carpet One family, Priceless Carpets can offer the prices of a national chain, while at the same time providing the comfort and personal attention acquired from a small independently owned store. Our years of experience enable us .. read lessRecent Review:Thomas did a great job helping us find the right carpet at the right price. The installers were prompt, professional, and courteous. The job has lasted several years so far and we have had no issues. I would recommend them and plan to use them again in the future read lessKenneth K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- West Friendship
- Ellicott City
- Mount Airy
- Owings Mills
flooring installation in Sykesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Aces Home Improvement3 william ct
Sparks Glencoe, Maryland
- 4 Aces Home Improvement
- A & J Carpets & Floors5124 Brightleaf Ct.
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A Plus Carpet & Flooring9198 Red Branch Rd Suite A
- A TO Z CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2901 GARNET RD
- A&A Refinishing Services956 Cedar Grove Ave
- A. F. Hunter Company LLC6636 Washington Blvd #57
- Abbyart Decorative Painting6229 Bird Race
- abikat costruction llc2376 Daniels Rd
Ellicott City, Maryland
- About Time Windows100 N. Essex Ave
- Absolute Contracting Corp151 Carvel Beach Rd
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Adcock Painting331 Gatewater Ct Apt 104
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Advancepro llc9804 Walker House Rd
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- AFFORDABLE HARDWOOD FLOORING400 VALIANT CIR
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- Airrid Restoration6100 Frederick Rd
- AK Floors2205 Northwood Dr B
- Alford Homes Inc.329 John Owings Rd
- All American Intelligent Solutions707 E. Ordnance Road, Suite 404
- All Aspects Waterproofing8735 Bollman Pl Ste H
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- Amazing Floor Shine9434 Loch Leven Ct
- Ambient Bamboo Floors Inc8125 Stayton Drive Unit C
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Contracting Services Inc1620 Providence Rd
- American Kitchen Concepts, Inc9150 Rumsey Rd Ste A-8
- Andersen Woodworking & Remodeling LLC2223 Pleasant Drive
- Andonian's Carpet Warehouse6104 Every Sail Path
- anne arundel anti-slip llc.612 ransom court
- Annlynn Best Interior Design & Renovations15 HAMILL RD
- Apex Tile Co12603 Timber Grove Rd
- ARCHITPO BOX 208
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- Armour Home Improvement Inc2840 Duvall Rd
- Arnold Flooring3168 Shiloh Ct
- Arora Remodeling 12900 Flack St
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- Artworks Carpet & Flooring, Inc.5320 Enterprise Street
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Arundel Carpet Cleaning550 Crain Hwy N. 27
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Ashford Kirby Inc438 Girard Street T-3
- Aspect Contracting7823 Wilson Ave
- ASPEN CONTRACTING3115 RIBBLES FOLLY
- Assorted Floors & More LLC672 Hickory Rd
- At Your Door Floor Store17617 Redland Rd
- Ayalas Carpet3207 Vanborine Pl
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Ayodeji Longe34 Rumelia Cir
- A & J Carpets & Floors
- B Floored by Carpet Flooring Interior Etc.3422 Retlaw Rd
Gwynn Oak, Maryland
- Baltimore Abbey Carpet & Floor (First Class)6917 Golden Ring Rd.
- Baltimore Lead Paint Services LLC303 S Wolfe St
- Basement Systems USA2092 E Old Philadelphia Rd
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Bath Fitter9115 Whiskey Bottom Rd. Ste A
- Bath Fitter7942 Angus Court Units N, O
- Baxter Floors25033 Angela Ct
- Bay Country Floors1356B Main Chapel Way
- Bay Country Floors LLC1001 Twin Arch Dr
Mount Airy, Maryland
- BAYSHORE BUILDERS1300 MONT CLAIRE DR
- Baystate Carpet & Flooring2010 Royal Fern Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- BB&E Contractors LLC246 N Mount St
- BC Flooring LLC4215 Manorview Rd
Glen Arm, Maryland
- BDK FLOORS2435 Mountain Rd
- Bear Marble Restoration4900 Cedargarden Rd
- BEL AIR CARPET807 BEL AIR RD
Bel Air, Maryland
- BellaFloors8258 Bullneck Ct
- Bellvale Construction Inc.2124 Bellvale Road
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- BENCHMARK TILE CO.P.O. BOX 616
- Benfield Remodeling805 Coxswain Way Unit 208
- Best Deal Home Improvement LLC43 S PAULA ST
- BEST TILE6822D Oak Hall Lane
- Best Value Property Solutions Inc15900 Sherwood Ave
- Better Home Solutions LLC10008 Dolfield Rd
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Better Homes Inc8306 hillendale road
- BlackStone Kitchen & Bath2480 MD-97
- Blair Contracting Co IncPO Box 304
- Blue Chesapeake Commercial Flooring9558 Deereco Rd
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Blue Robin Contracting Services LLC822 Guilford Ave Ste 139
- Blue Sky Home Services 10229 Allview Dr
- BMS Home Renovators5720 Goldfinch Ct
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Bob & Son Construction
- Bode Floors9469 Baltimore National Pike
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Bode Floors6770 Oak Hall Lane
- Bonitz Carpet & Flooring109 N Main St.
- Bottom Line Remodeling2909 Stockton Rd
- Boxer Construction LLC612 Highland Av
- BR Flooring4551 College Ave
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brewer's Services LLC8388 Country Life Rd
- Bruce Construction12929 Asbury Dr
Fort Washington, Maryland
- BST Design and Build6325A Washington Blvd
- Budget Bath2160 E Joppa Rd Ste 202
- BUILDING CONCEPTS CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 4141
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- BUILT-WELL CONTRACTORS INC.3215 Hoopers Delight Rd
New Windsor, Maryland
- B Floored by Carpet Flooring Interior Etc.