HMF PROPERTY PRESERVATION

509 E 43rd St

Baltimore, MD 21212

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-8349...

10/19/2021

Hailey P.

Amazing! Extremely prompt, professional, and did the job to the highest standard. I would highly recommend Darnell and Man to get any job done!

Description of Work
Hauling

07/02/2021

Dobin B.

They went above and beyond. We are very pleased with their work. They are an awesome crew. Our yard was out of control with so much debris and trash due to illness and they were so kind and professional in taking care of this. I would highly recommend to anyone. We will be calling them again for future services especially since they do so much in such a wide range of things. If you have anyone who needs anything from furniture moved out of a house to clearing a yard, trash, cleanup , and many other services please check their website. Honestly we will miss them they were that courteous. They worked nonstop.

Description of Work
yard work

Category garbage collection, hauling services, lawn service

we would like to thank you guys for putting your trust in our services

05/12/2021

STEVE G.

Darnel and team did a fantastic job removing furniture and construction debris from inside unit. No hidden fees or gotchas. The price quoted was what was paid after all work was done. I will not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Hauling

03/26/2021

Cindy W.

Darnell and his team are exceptional. The project was difficult and huge, involving my elderly parents and hoarding. Darnell was punctual, communicative, understanding, and honest. He brought valuable items to my attention, made recommendations for recycling and donations, and safely removed hazardous materials. The entire team was professional and respectful during a very hard time for my parents. I was so appreciative of his expertise and kindness.

Description of Work
Cleaning and debris removal from home

Category garbage collection, hauling services, house cleaning, lawn service

03/24/2021

Betty N.

Darnell showed up on time was fast and did a GREAT job. I would highly recommend HMF to anyone who needs work done. Darnell and the gentleman who helped could not have been nicer or more professional.

Description of Work
Hauling

03/23/2021

Tracy S.

Darnell and his coworker did a FANTASTIC job. They were friendly, professional, and the work just relieved my mind. I've needed this done for years and now everything looks great!

Description of Work
trash hauling, backyard and deck cleaned

Category garbage collection, lawn service

03/18/2021

Myron B.

Darnel and his crew arrived earlier then he said he would 9am. They came equipped with all the essential tools generator, chain saws, rakes and shovels. They worked from 9am until 3pm and didn't stop work until the job was completed. It's a good feeling to find a company that show up when they say they will and does excellent work.

Description of Work
Yard debris removal and shore line clean up

Category hauling services, lawn service

03/18/2021

Tiffanie C.

Wonderful, anything I need done I will call this company again.

Description of Work
estate clean out

Category garbage collection, hauling services, house cleaning, lawn service, water damage restoration, mold removal

we thank you for your business

03/15/2021

Anne-Marie P.

Darnel has a father and son team. He provided good customer communication throughout the process. He was on time and did a great job removing tree debris. Darnel and his son worked 2 hours straight and charged a fair price. I definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Remove grindings from a huge oak tree.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, lawn service

thank you very much and we look forward to working with u again🙏

03/15/2021

Judith P.

Fantastic job !! I will be calling again for assistance.

Description of Work
garage cleaning and disinfectant

06/24/2020

Pete K.

He was friendly and up front on the quoting. He took care of everything.

Description of Work
Cleanup and haul away.

06/15/2020

Deborah T.

It was great and they're definitely on time.

Description of Work
They do lawn and yard work for me and my neighbor every two weeks - they cut my grass.

06/15/2020

Tashea G.

It went very well, always exceeds my expectations.

Description of Work
They're doing lawn care for me twice a month.

06/05/2020

Kiesha R.

It was amazing. He did a very good job and everything was wonderful.

Description of Work
He cut down tree, cut the grass, trimmed the bushes, and cleaned the yard.

06/05/2020

Ursula B.

Excellent customer service, always on time, return call on a timely manner, and very professional approach.

Description of Work
They did consultation to do landscaping work and they're doing grass cutting every 2 weeks.

All Pro Restoration

When the unexpected happens you want a professional on your team—one who analyzes and fixes the problems quickly in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Turn to AllPro Fire and Water Restoration. As an industry leader, family-owned AllPro has been restoring homes and businesses to their original condition for nearly a decade. With a goal of providing efficient, reliable work on time and on budget, AllPro Fire & Water Restoration has helped thousands of homeowners and businesses in the Baltimore metropolitan region recover from minor and major events. Our expert crews cover New Castle County in Delaware, Cecil County, Harford County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City MD, Carroll County and other surrounding counties in Maryland. Call us and discover why AllPro is the first step to take when the unexpected happens. Call the Certified Professionals at AllPro today!

Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers by Flood Crew LLC on Angi
    Flood Solutions Inc

We are a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of experience. We have a vast amount of experience when dealing with all insurance companies.