CHARM CITY HOME SERVICES LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2006

3.1

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. MAY CONTACT VIA EMAIL. ...

Fastmus Junk Haulers,LLC

we offer competitive price’s based on fair market value .working with clients based on their current situation .we understand things could be overwhelming sometimes, and end up acquiring more than you want ,that’s where we come in the picture to help you with the burden; by making things easier for you .we offer free over the phone estimate, pictures are helpful.due to our current situation safety is very important to us. before any job is accepted you will be asked a few questions based on (COVID-19 health check) have you or anyone in your household experience any fever above (1004f) and/ or any symptom of COVID-19 in the past 24 hours such as cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell ,sore throat . Our list of provided services but not limited: single item removal, property clean out, house flippers clean out ,Jacuzzi removal, shed removal lights demolition ,garage clean out ,storage clean out ,all appliances ,yard waste debris, etc.

Lux duct

Serving Maryland with the best Air Duct, Furnace, Dryer Vent and Carpet Cleaning Services.

Offers by Lux duct on Angi
Rodney Booth Junk & Trash Removal Baltimore

***Super Service Award Winner 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018**** We have been family owned & operated for 12 years. License number- 30345242, Financing options are available. All estimates for all projects are free! Insured up to $1 million dollars through the Ohio Casualty Group. We operate from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Saturday. We accept all major credit cards. Make sure to ask about our Angie's List discount! Check out our videos on YouTube! Email or message me with your phone number for immediate service! rdnbooth@aol.com, rodneyboothhomeimprovements@gmail.com. Additional DBA - Rodney Booth Bulk Trash & Junk Removal Inc.

Offers by Rodney Booth Junk & Trash Removal Baltimore on Angi

08/08/2020

The good: He returned my call promptly and showed up quickly. He is also very friendly. The Bad: My wife had used him to clean our vents when I was out of town last year and I thought she was pleased with him, so I decided to be loyal and give him a call. After my experience, she let me know he was "only okay," and had "forgotten" a ladder so one of our returns in a hallway with an open ceiling ne...

Description of Work
Exterior Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category basement waterproofing,dryer vent cleaning

10/22/2014

Category moving companies

08/27/2012

It was great, they got a little lost in the beginning, so they were a little late--they called to apologize and worked very quickly after they got there.

Description of Work
The company came to move all of my "larger furniture" for my recent local move. They moved beds, tables, chairs, file cabinets, bookcases -- very quickly and very professionally. A three man team, of very well-mannered gentelmen came to do the move.

Category moving companies

10/09/2006

The job was shabby at best. None of my concerns were addressed. The refrigerator still looked filthy, although over the telephone he claimed that the fridge looked brand new. Truly a disgrace! The bad thing is that I provided him my credit card info and he charged me for the work before it was officially (incomplete) complete. That was a mistake on my part.

Description of Work
I needed a vacant house cleaned. In addition to the whole house, I requested that they pay close attention to the refrigerator, windowsills, and cobwebs in the basement.

Category house cleaning

CUSTOMER MET ME AT THE HOUSE ON A SATURDAY MORNING (A USUAL DAY OFF FOR ME, BUT I STILL WOKE UP AND MET HER AT 8 AM BECAUSE IT WAS MOST CONVENIENT TO HER SINCE SHE LIVES IN DC), A FEW DAYS AFTER THE JOB WAS COMPLETE. SHE MENTIONED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT POOR SERVICE, OTHER THAN SOME MINOR DUST ON THE WINDOWSILLS, ONLY FOR HER TO IMMEDIATELY SAY "OH, THAT'S NO BIG DEAL, I CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT." ...

HANDYMAN, HOUSECLEANING, HAULING, LAWN CARE, DRYWALL, LANDSCAPING, BASEMENT WATERPROOFING, PAINTING INTERIOR, WINTERIZATION OF YOUR HOME, AND PROPERTY PRESERVATION.

MAJOR PLUMBING, MAJOR ELECTRICAL, GAS LINES, LOAD BEARING WALLS, AND EXTERIOR PAINTING.

Satisfaction