ADVANCE REMODELING

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2005

3.6

Advance Remodeling is a full service home remodeling contractor serving the Baltimore area for over 25 years. Building on your ideas, we leverage our knowledge, expertise, and integrity to translate your dream into reality. Our goal is simple: to serve you in a prompt and professional manner and deliver superior home improvement services without exceeding your budget. FINANCING AVAILABLE. MHIC CONTRACTOR LICENSE#: 13337....

Projects

Bathroom Remodel in Baltimore County

Bathroom Remodel in Baltimore County

cabinet makers
 2020   21208

Closet America

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

02/14/2020

I was very pleased with the work. They sent me pictures when it was done. It was good. It was okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a cap on my chimney and furnace so that the weather won't come in my house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,chimney caps

01/24/2020

Absolutely perfect project. The work began when promised and all phases were done on time. The contractors were prompt and at the end of the day cleaned and swept . I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

[Member Name Removed], we're pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Please reach out with any future needs. We look forward to working with you again. Advance Remodeling Team

11/07/2019

I have used several times for different jobs. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled whole house

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Ms. [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your kind words and look forward to many future projects at your home.

10/05/2018

Excellent. Pure excellence. From the start to the end, and through the journey in between, Advance remodeling's crew constantly held themselves to an unparalleled level of excellence. Advance remodeling is really advanced company! Final results are super pretty and surely met our expectations. Highly recommend advance remodeling!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good Work Guys

CATEGORY remodeling

[Member Name Removed], it's been a while, but thanks so much for your positive feedback. We're under new management now and are making an effort to reach out to old customers. Please reach out if you need any home improvement work. We'd love to work with you again.

02/02/2017

They were the worst I have ever delt with. They could not schedule a time when I was there. The work is not up to par. He had someone else come out to put up our rail. My rail is loose. The siding was okay, but the people who did my cement was not good. It was not a good job at all. I think the cost was too much for the work, they should have done a better job. They need to talk to the people they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and cement.

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,siding

[Member Name Removed], we're very sorry you had a bad experience. We're under new management now and have a new team doing our concrete work. We would love the opportunity to win back your trust. Please give us a call at 410-532-5400 and we'll give you 10% off on your next project.

ROOFS, SIDING, WINDOWS, DOORS, WINDOW GUARDS, DECKS, AWNINGS & CARPORTS, KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, ELECTRIC, PLUMBING, HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING, FLOORING, & WATERPROOFING.

Landscaping