Mr Fix It Handyman

• 01/06/2023

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

34 Front St #51475

Indian Orchard, MA 01151

Our mission is to offer our residential and business customers a professional and reliable maintenance and repair service. Mr. Fix It Handyman understands that customer satisfaction starts with arriving at your home or business on time. We have 1 to 5 employees depending on job size. We except checks, money orders, PayPal and of course cash. Additional DBAs - Mr Fix it Handyman, Mr Fix It. Award wining. Uses licensed subcontractors for all electrical and plumbing services....

handyman (224)plumbers (38)interior painting (32)electrician (23)door installation (17)window replacement (15)general contractors (14)woodworking (13)house painting (12)decks & porches (12)home remodeling (11)drywall (11)

03/04/2021

Crown molding done in four rooms and quality of work was excellent. They took the time to make sure all seams and nail holes were covered and the molding makes a perfect finishing touch to my rooms. Lorenzo arrived to give me a quote 90 minutes after my call and the job was done about 10 days later. They were prompt, very pleasant to deal with and Lorenzo made a diligent effort to minimize any mes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown moulding installed in 4 rooms

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

01/17/2021

Am still waiting for a quote. I have emailed him, still no response. Has been over a week

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement dryer vent

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2021

Sorry I have no email from you, please remove this review or call us Thanks

08/27/2020

Top rate—painting both fence and porch quickly and efficiently. Very clean. I will definitely hire Mr. Fix It again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint long picket fence and screen porch, install porcelain tile to porch floor, install cat proof fence enclosure.

CATEGORY decks,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/27/2020

It went quickly and smoothly with quality work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update basement bedroom & bathroom, New drop ceiling, new toilet, new vanity, new shower door, new carpeting, connected electrical outlet, and more.

CATEGORY closet systems,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

08/24/2020

My home had a small mudroom which had been added on to the rear wall some time ago. The posts supporting it had become unstable and it began to separate from the main house. It required demolition and replacement. Lorenzo and his crew got started quickly, arranging for disposal and town inspections. The materials purchased were high quality and I was always kept informed of the job progress. I am ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace small mudroom in the back of my home.

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

08/23/2020

Lorenzo is great. Always takes care to get all the details of the job and much faster response time than most contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair studios for music school, Mount exterior banner poles to concrete facade, repair damaged ceilings on top floor.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2020

08/23/2020

Great guy and craftsmanship. Reliable and reasonably priced

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update rental apartment. Painting, carpeting, flooring, replace exterior second floor pressure treated stairs, replace storm door, power wash house.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor,handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

08/06/2020

Lorenzo has done multiple jobs for our family in the past four years. Most recently, he installed a closet and helped us assemble a standing conference table. The table top was damaged during transport and after multiple attempts from the company to deliver an undamaged product, we decided to hire Lorenzo for his advice to fix multiple damaged tabletops. He not only helped us but had ideas to make...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry, Furniture Assembly

CATEGORY closet systems,handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

06/30/2020

I put in a request to replace my mailbox. I was quoted a price of $ 450. Prior to agreeing to pay for the job, I asked the business to give me a breakdown of what I would be paying for the work (I.e. replace the post, pick up materials, disposal of old mailbox, etc.) I did not receive a response after that. I make it a practice not to pay anyone until I see a breakdown of what I’m paying for. Whil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of mailbox

CATEGORY appliance repair,mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

04/30/2020

Lorenzo did a great job, and I especially appreciated how communicative he was. Very responsive in the planning process, as well as through all the work. The doors look great, and he did a great job overcoming various obstacles. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 3 Exterior Doors.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

All Flooring, Remodeling, Entry doors, Painting, window replacement, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, toilet, drywall, fence, garbage disposals, plumbing, electrical, caulking, gutter cleaning, kitchen sinks, faucets, lock, blinds, curtain rods, childproofing, exterior painting

Unclog toilets and sinks Roofing