SONDRINI ENTERPRISES

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2008

343 Pecks Rd Suite 3

Pittsfield, MA 01201

Sondrini Enterprises has been serving the home improvement needs of Berkshire County and the surrounding areas since 1996. We pride ourselves on doing the job right the first time, using high quality products and skilled professionals. Call Sondrini Enterprises today to take the hassle out of home improvement!...

07/22/2020

Shirley G.

This company is awesome to work with! Replied to all my texts and calls about ever question I had. Good,responsible company!

Description of Work
A aluminium awning over stairs.

Category awnings, contractors, decks, siding

07/13/2020

Donald T.

Installing was done in a timely manner. Very polite and professional. Picked up everything when done

Description of Work
awing installed

09/11/2019

Paula C.

The work was done very effectively and efficiently by a very responsible considerate crew. We highly recommend this firm for this kind of work and will check with them first for future needs.

Description of Work
We had our main and porch roofs replaced

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

12/06/2018

Norreen O.

Wonderful - absolutely wonderful. Office responsive to requests. Crew was hard-working and did a great job - above and beyond expectations. All at a very fair price. Will be calling in the spring for additional work!

Description of Work
new gutters on a barn, a 1 story part and a 2 1/2 story part

11/20/2018

Karen H.

Excellent service.

Description of Work
Roof repair

05/31/2018

Richard S.

From start to finish, the experience went well. A sales representative came to the house, took measurements and pics, showed us colors/patterns and quoted us the price for the awning, install, subcontracted electrical and gutter work. Within a couple of weeks the awning arrived at the shop and a date for installation was set. Mike and Brian of Sondrini Enterprises took great care to install the awning. Because of the configuration of the picture window the awning was mounted above, they added an extra support bracket making it secure and giving it a balanced look. Operation of the awning was clearly explained and demonstrated. Steve and Brian did the gutter work adding weatherproof boards under the eve for gutter mounting. Their craftsmanship afforded weather protection to the awning and added to the clean look. Joe of Gable Electric installed a weatherproof electrical outlet in the soffit, close to the awning power cord. Mike returned to hide/secue the excess length of the power cable. The awning is beautiful, giving us a room to enjoy the outdoors. Also impressed with it's cooling impact on our home's interior.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of retractable awning

09/27/2017

Robin O.

They came a day early and spent the day. Gave me before and after pictures like I requested. Gave me a contract as requested. Returned calls which has not been my experience with contractors

Description of Work
I had a roof vent that was leaking. They came and inspected the roof and let me know what was needing repair in addition to the vent and why. Didn't pressure but gave me a price. They went over the time expected but honored the quote.

12/31/2016

Janet R.

Super! Professional service all around, from the estimate to the cleanup when the job was done. Roof looks great. Communication with the company was easy, the details were laid out clearly, and the roofers were hardworking and polite. I work from my home office, so I saw the progress being made as they worked. They braved the weather to get the job done before winter froze us out.

Description of Work
New roof for our house.

04/13/2016

Carolyn N.

It went great. Meadow View Farms highly recommends using Sondrini Enterprises! We are extremely satisfied with your services! Thank you!

Description of Work
Removed awning and moved to a new spot.

04/05/2016

Richard R.

Called and spoke with a nice gentleman who said that Nathan would call back to schedule an appointment. A few hours later, Nathan called. All I can say is he had the most incredibly condescending tone I have ever had the displeasure to receive. Dismissed all my questions with no consideration. I have no problem if they don't do the work we wanted (installation of a liner for our chimney/wood stove), but that can be conveyed in a business-like manner. I have no idea if the company does good work, they may very well do so, but Nathan makes any effort on our part to do business with them impossible.

Description of Work
Returned my message.

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. We're continuously working to provide our customers with an exceptional product and experience, as can read from the stellar reviews written below. We hope that the underlying advice which was given will be beneficial in whichever direction you go with your project. And we and wish you all the best.

11/30/2015

paul F.

Description of Work
Arrived promptly, price was fair, work was completed in a timely fashion.

10/06/2015

Chris W.

Description of Work
Very professional and they did a great job

09/19/2015

Michael F.

From the first phone contact, Sondrini was great. They were very responsive and pleasant to deal with. Pricing was competitive. Their guys were very need, friendly, and generally a pleasure to have around (which is rare to say about any contractors). The work was done quickly and well. If I had to come up with something to complain about, it was that we had to call them once to make sure we got on the schedule, but given that it was the height of summer, and given how many contractors around here don't return calls at all, we consider this small potatoes. Sondrini was recommended to us by a friend who has used them for several projects for several years running. Given that they are general contractors and we live in an old house, we expect to use them more in the future as well. This one is a keeper, folks.

Description of Work
Replaced a building roof and porch roof, repaired chimney flashing.

Category remodeling, roofing, chimney repair

05/26/2015

Justine K.

Several projects inside our summer home are still pending completion. We have been using them for several years. We have high expectations they will complete the due outs in the next month, so we do not return to an unfinished house. The roofing project was completed in a timely manner, it looks great.

Description of Work
Multiple projects. Roofing on our barn and work inside our home.

Category remodeling, roofing

05/07/2015

Alan T.

Description of Work
Small roofing job. Gutters

12/20/2014

Richard S.

Nathan was on top of everything. They will give roofers a good name with their attentiveness!

Description of Work
Professional team was very accommodating, polite and responsive.

09/15/2014

Michael O.

The roofers did a great job! They were on time , courteous, professional and worked hard. They cleaned up every day, answered all my questions, and did top notch work. The price was very reasonable. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Remove and replace with 30 yr. GAF shingles.

06/06/2014

toni G.

They were particularly helpful in my problems, they were so flexible and trying to resolve things and get it set. I was amazed at the effort they put out for me.

Description of Work
I used sondrini enterprises for windows.

Category replacement windows

03/30/2014

Michele F.

Bitterly cold conditions. They were punctual every day and cleaned up the entire work area at the end of each day. They are currently in the beginning stages of a complete bathroom renovation for us and a makeover of our fireplace mantle. We have every confidence that the work will be done in the time that they stated and beautifully finished. We would recommend them to anyone who needs home repair or renovation.

Description of Work
They replaced all of the windows in our townhouse.

Category replacement windows

11/23/2013

William R S.

Estimated reroof only.

10/07/2013

michael M.

Went really smooth. Dropped a deposit off on a Wednesday and got a call on Friday asking if they could start the next Monday! Finished in a day and a half. Cleaned everything up very well. From what i can see from the ground it looks really nice!

Description of Work
They tore off an old section of my roof that had 4 layers on roofing on and was leaking bad. Replaced with 1/2 inch plywood and new shingles with ice and water shield. Also replaced the flashing around the chimney and boot around vent stack.

06/25/2013

Lily K.

It went smoothly from contract to finish. I had preferred an earlier start date for job, however, Nate Sondrini came started when promised and finished in a timely way. Workmen were neat with storing supplies and any trash- no cigarette butts in the garden. Job was exact and roof was tight. My chimney's were wanting care, so Sondrini pointed , repaired and suggested a cap for our smaller one sending me digital pictures of caps to choose. . When there were some questions about their condition, or the repair he sent me pictures by phone of what he was referring to so I had a visual during the discussion. Very happy with responsiveness for administrative end of job and satisfied with quality of workmanship. Pricing was fair - he came in around, or slightly lower than, other bids for this job. Will be using them to do another repair on my roof this summer!

Description of Work
Took off old cedar shingles, put on new ceder shingles on steepest pitch of top 1/3 of roof; pointed and repaired chimney and capped it.

01/05/2012

Heather Z.

They responded to my call quickly, came over and actually got up on the roof to look for the leak, and then gave us two estimates, based on whether we wanted a stopgap to getting through the winter or to overhaul the entire roof. They came back promptly once we made the appointment for the work and finished faster than planned. They were polite, friendly with our dogs, and I plan to contact them soon about doing further work on the house.

Description of Work
Located leak in roof where flashing had been installed incorrectly and fixed problem as well as fixing other trouble spots on the roof.

09/20/2011

Maureen O.

They were doing some work for my neighbor, so I had them come over and do some work for me too. They did good work. The only problem was that the nails were too long on the extension over the deck. I could see them sticking out if I was on the deck. Everything else went well, and the price great. They worked quickly, and I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on my home.

11/19/2009

Brian J.

They came and replaced the doors, and there were no major problems. They were within 10 percent of the quoted price.

Description of Work
They replaced a couple of doors for me.

Category doors

ZDB Contracting

I started construction when I was young and have been doing it ever since. I specialize in interior painting as well as many other trades. I take pride in every job I do!

DAVID CARLINO & SON INC

ADDITIONAL PHONE NO. 413-528-6373, 518-392-6020, 413-448-2443, 413-458-1963

Easy Deer Painting

At EASY DEER PAINTING, our goal is to make each project simple and easy. With many years of experience we prioritize efficiency and professionalism for every job. Easy Deer Painting offers a large variety of services including Painting, Staining, Dry Wall repair, Power washing, Gutter cleaning and Wood refinishing-specializing in front doors and teak furniture. Questions about other services please call or email. Servicing the Salt Lake and Summit counties.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

RETRACTABLE PATIO & DECK AWNINGS, RETRACTABLE WINDOW AWNINGS, HOME ADDITIONS, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS AND DOORS, KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS, SHINGLE ROOFING, METAL ROOFING, CHIMNEY REBUILD, REPAIR, , SIDING, RETRACTABLE ALUMINUM AWNINGS, PAINTING, DECK & PATIO CONSTRUCTION