Albana Roofing LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2011

We have been providing the highest quality roofing at a competitive price since 1993. We are fully licensed and insured. We service all of CT. Family owned and operated....

The Sweep of Seville Inc.

The Sweep of Seville Inc.

We are a family owned business Have over 25 years of experience in the industry A full service chimney sweep company We’re committed to helping our customers every step of the way, providing services to take care of all home improvement needs. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate.

08/26/2020

I hired Albana Roofing to replace the Soffit and Fascia on my house. It's a family-owned company and everyone was super nice and very knowledgable. They did a great job, arriving at 8:00 am each day to work a full day. They even worked on Saturday to get the job done quicker. I recommend them and would hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soffit and Fascia Replacement

CATEGORY siding

05/07/2020

Sonny, Al, and the team were fantastic. I had a very large tree fall on the house and damage a significant portion of my roof. They arrived quickly when first called to install an emergency roof tarp, preventing further damage to the house. Ultimately I decided to replace the entire roof and am so happy I did. They coached me through my shingle color decision, worked very efficiently, showed best ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

05/06/2020

Al and his team were absolutely great. You can tell they take pride in their work, and offered a competitive price. From start to finish, everyone was happy to answer questions. Couldn’t be more happy with the final product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

05/05/2020

Skylight replacement was smooth and flawless. The scope of the job was thoroughly explained, well executed, and performed in a very timely manner. Very happy with the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and skylight replacement

04/19/2020

Albana Roofing LLC gave us a new secondary roof which was perfect. Additionally, our daughter had some roofing issues and had called two other roofing companies. They said they fixed the problems but did not. We found Albana on Home Advisor. They fixed both problems completely. They always show up as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

CATEGORY roofing

Residential roofing, Commercial roofing, Siding installation, Gutter replacement, window replacement, Blown in attic insulation

Ask for details.