Secure Roofing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2007

139 Bayside Rd

Quincy, MA 02170

Secure Roofing has been serving the Boston and South Shore area for 25 years. We are a fully insured business with exceptional workmanship and only carry the highest quality products. No job is too big or small for us -- whether it be commercial or residential!...

roofing (91)roof cleaning (6)siding companies (2)gutter repair (2)skylight installation (1)chimney repair (1)plastering (1)

05/17/2021

It went great had good workers and very professional repaired roof when all other roofing companies told me that it wasn’t repairable I give 5 stars very satisfied and was fast efficient and cleanup, and trash taken away very highly recommended

Description of Work
Replace garage roof and repair sagging

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

03/24/2020

Awesome! Mike did a great job and I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/03/2020

Secure Roofing was excellent! The crew was professional, and the job was completed in a very timely manner. Also, after the job was completed the area was left spotless. We are happy with the new roof.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

01/16/2020

I hired Secure Roofing to fix an extensive leak in my roof. Michael, the owner, had his crew fix what had to be done in a timely manner. Not only that, Michael did not try to up sell me. He repaired only what was necessary and assured me that the rest of my roof was fine. I would absolutely hire Secure Roofing again.

Description of Work
I needed immediate repairs to fix a leak.

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

11/05/2019

Very well. Mike returned my call and showed on time for estimate. He pointed out the problem (a missing slate) that I did not see before. He set an appointment to do the work, but knowing a storm was approaching, made time to do repair earlier. That I appreciated too. Also showed concern over walking on old slate and was very careful when the work was done. Work proved to be an excellent fix. Leak...

Description of Work
Repair to old slate roof

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

04/20/2019

Excellent, Owner Mike Tahaney could not have been more professional and helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you.

Description of Work
Needed New Roof

Work Completed On 04/20/2019

04/15/2019

Very well. This is the third time I have hired them do work on various sections of my roof. All jobs were well done.

Description of Work
Replace wind damaged roofing shingles

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

Review for Secure Roofing - 139 Bayside Rd, Quincy, MA - 37821956

10/25/2018

Great. Mike gave me an honest assessment and said no work was needed but to monitor the situation. Works for me.

Description of Work
I needed a consult on a rubber roof showing seam blisters.

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

08/04/2018

My roof got battled by Nor'easter, time came to replace all shingles. I already used once Secure Roofing to repair roof on a shed and naturally decided to give my business to Mike Tenehey Mike and his team were very responsive from the time of my first inquiry right though until job completion. The price was reasonable, and we scheduled work in a few weeks. Due to bad weather the work was postpone...

Description of Work
Roofing shingles replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

05/25/2018

Great job! Looks great. Mike and his team were quick and professional. And quoted the best price and stuck to that price.

Description of Work
Remove old roof shingles and replace

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

All types of roofing slate, rubber, shingles for residential & commercial.