If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Milford, MA
There are 35 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Milford
- Real Dry Waterproofing - ScituateAfter this summer’s unprecedented rains, our sump pump system failed and our finished basement took on water. Most basement waterproofing companies we called told us they couldn’t handle our specific issue. Curt from Real Dry Waterproofing came within a few days of our call, inspected the system and diagnosed the problem quickly. He also explained it in a way that we could easily understand and designed a solution that is much more robust than what had been in place before. The Real Dry Waterproofing team installed a new system with backup, quickly and professionally, and at a reasonable cost. We are really impressed with the expertise of this team and we would recommend them to anyone with any kind of waterproofing problem
- Bonafide Home InspectionsMr Bona-fide is the best home inspection, his service was impeccable from starting to finish I have used several inspection companies before and none of them can not provide the same quality of service highly him provide. He is very professional, prompt, and answered all of our questions he takes his time to explain to you to details you need to know about your home inspection. The quality of his home inspection work was perfect I was very satisfied. If you looking to buy a home I recommend you Mr Bona-fide for your home inspection
- Lermon ConstructionThat guys rock. They made a great job. I recommend Lermon for your Hardscaping services, good price and quick response.
- DryZone Basement SystemsGreat work just waiting for next big rain storm to make sure it all works the way it should. Very happy with everything so far.
- Key Waterproofing ConstructionVery professional and done quickly. They took the time to explain what was being done and how it would work. We just had a day of heavy rain and my basement is DRY! Would use again!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair IncThe team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their work
- Premier Basement WaterproofingMike came out to take a look at the project and was very knowledgeable and helpful. He sent over a proposal promptly and the pricing was extremely competitive. Unfortunately, we couldn't work together because our schedules didn't line up but I would recommend anyone with basement issues talk to Mike
- Isabel ConstructionThis company was extremely professional. Sent an immediate quote, showed up on time. Cleaned up after themselves and did a great job on a huge old house.
- MA Design & Construction CoMA Design is my goto for any remodeling work that I need. I have had several projects over the years and have been very satisfied. This year we did reconstruction windows, interior and exterior painting, and transformed dated bookcases. Re-construction/new construction windows can be a challenge for an older home. MA Design worked to level the windows, and ensure sealing. These windows gave my home a facelift. The success and high level of customer satisfaction is a result of our collaboration. We discuss my desired outcome, and review options to achieve the result, and remain in budget. They provide a quote that itemizes the work. We review each item, so that we are on the same page, and I have no assumptions. Some highlights: * Protecting the surrounding interior environment * Trusting - I can leave with peace of mind * Providing recap of each days work * Discussing next day's work activities Great job guys, look forward to next project
- Newton Fire and Flood Inc.The team at Newton Fire and Flood was absolutely amazing. They were professional, timely and very responsive. Phil, the boss there, is a pleasure to work with and truly understands customer service. He is fair and knows how to deal with the insurance companies.
Basement Waterproofers in Milford
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience Water Craft Pools and Spas is your expert in elegant on ground and above ground Pool Construction, Openings and Closing. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see the quality of our work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done ri..Recent Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Contracted with Joe the owner at the end of October 2020. He required a deposit of $,7500. Work was to be done in the spring of 2021. He mentioned that he had the materials in stock except for the liner. End of March, they came out to measure the liner. In May, got a call that the liner was delayed due to Covid by 2-3 weeks. In mid-June, got another call that coping was delayed by 4 weeks. Surprised to hear coping was an issue since Joe specifically confirmed back in October that he had the coping and was putting it aside for my job. Since June, I've called multiple times - keep getting the same office woman who answers phone and knows nothing - always says she'll have someone call back and they never do. I've also send many emails and texts with no reply. Called HomeAdvisor and they are useless as well - claim no responsibility for referring a dead beat contractor to me. I am pursuing legal action. Stay away from this placeBob W.
- Business Description:DryZone Basement Systems is your local expert for ALL THINGS BASEMENTY! We specialize in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair and sump pump installation. Whether your sump pump doesn't turn back on or you have a chronic wet basement, we have the solution! We are a multi-year Super Service Award winner, dating back to 2010 and offer free estimates for all Angie’s List members. We serve homeowners across Southern Massachusetts and the entire state of Rhode IslandRecent Review:Great work just waiting for next big rain storm to make sure it all works the way it should. Very happy with everything so far.Dawn D.
- Business Description:Done Right Services is a family owned and operated Basement Waterproofing & Foundation repair company since 1998. With over 25 yrs experience in Fieldstone foundation repair, re-pointing and waterproofing. We offer a 30 yr warranty, creating dry basements for a healthier, mold and mildew free environment. Providing additional services in concrete Foundation Crack Repair,waterproofing. Bulkhead Waterproofing, Concrete foundation Waterproofing. Offering a lifetime warranty of the foundation and..Recent Review:I requested a quote by email, clearly specifying it was for 2 cracks and sending 4 pictures (2 from the inside, 2 outside) as requested. One crack was twice as long as the other one, very different and salt leftover from water infiltration. I received a quote for $500 which detailed the total cost, without any mention of additional costs. After the technician performed the work in less than 30 minutes, trouble started: he told me he was directed to work on just one, not two foundation cracks. I received a call from the same woman that set everything and she first stated I only request a quote for a crack: I went back to the email and it clearly stated "quote for 2 cracks", she claimed she got confused by the pictures and thought I sent the same crack from different angles. Honestly, they are in the crack business, I don't know how one could get confused by this. She insisted that, despite her making a mistake, I'd need to pay more. I got a call from the owner which argued with me about paying $350 more, that the quotes I got from other companies were also about a single crack, that their quote has different pricing per crack (I verified, it did not, there was just a single price). After I mentioned this seemed to me a bait and switch technique, he argued some more but in the end agreed to accept the quoted priceIvan D.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t..Recent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their workBrian C.
- Business Description:Additional service area - Cohasset, Fitchburg, Worcester, portions of Chelsea-Saugus, Chelmsford Counties. South Shore & Cape Cod and All of Rhode Island. Family owned and operated since 1984. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone - (800) 439-0788. Additional DBA - Pioneer Basement Waterproofing IncRecent Review:It was great. the technicians are wonderful and I highly recommend them.Lauralynn K.
- Business Description:Since 1981, our team has helped 30,000 customers throughout Massachusetts with an affordable solution for their flooding problems. For your peace of mind, our system comes with a warranty which is transferrable when you sell your home. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - B-Dry SystemsRecent Review:My Dad first did business with B-Dry back in 1992 when he had a small section of the finished basement covered by B-Dry and a sub pump installed. He has NEVER had a problem with that section of the basement since! The past few years water has been an issue in another part of the basement - which came to a head a few weeks ago. We contacted Don who came out to provide a free assessment and quick quote for us to schedule the work. It then went to another level with extremely heavy rains resulting in the family all jumping in to help my dad - spending 24 hrs vacuuming water non stop and the entire weekend monitoring wet vacs and pumps. After reaching out to Don to see if we could move the work up, Sydney came out to witness the predicament we were in. Within 24 hrs, Sydney put together a crew and they came out the next day. He and his crew of two additional men did an amazing job in 2.25 days of work! Extremely professional, very tidy and conscientious team from start to finish! RELIEF is an understatement knowing B-DRY is now protecting our Dad's entire finished basement. The team of Don, Sydney and his crew can't be praised enough. We are extremely thankful of the emergency job they did for us. If your looking for an A+ company/team you have come to the right place! WELL DONE B-Dry System M/E, Inc.! D. Sheahan and Family, Dracut, MDebbie S.
- Business Description:Supreme offers efficient and affordable solutions to basement waterproofing.Recent Review:Nick was punctual and very thorough. All the work was laid out in full for what to expect and he exceeded those expectations fully. Any basement or waterproofing needs from here on out, he is our guyRyan A.
- Business Description:Our mission is to work hard and serve you. We have more than 25 years of experience in the masonry business, including 15 years of experience in Europe and over 8 years of experience in the United States. This give us the knowledge to prepare for any type of project that comes our way. Please check out our Gallery and our Reviews, and give Ben the Mason a call for your next residential or commercial projecRecent Review:All "A's" is the best way to put it. Great guy, great work. Actually responds to email which is nice. Would definitely recommend without reservation.Theodore T.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1989 remodeling, repairing, and improving homes in the MetroWest and central MassachusettsRecent Review:We love our new bath and enjoy it everyday! Evans Remodeling team is excellent in both their craftsmanship, attention to detail, project management, handling unexpected curve balls and keeping our project on a reasonable timeline, to complete our project as scheduled. The Evans Remodeling team was a pleasure to have in our home daily, with a courteous crew of workers who clearly have pride in their work and truly care about providing their clients with a quality project. I would highly recommend the Evans Remodeling team for any kitchen or bath projectSara I.
- Business Description:Newtown Fire and Flood specializes in being a one-stop shop for all water damage, fire damage, Mold testing and Mold remediation problems. After a flood or fire, they also do the repairs of your home to complete the job - making them a true one stop shop. Phil, the owner and operator, answers the phone and takes care of the problem with his team. Newtown Fire and Flood won't leave a job until you are completely satisfied and will work with you and your insurance company after the job to compl..Recent Review:It was great they were quick to come out and made things so easy on me. Their guys worked all night to ensure that my place would be dry quickly. Can’t thank them enough ! Would definitely recommend to everyoneEyal H.
Deals in Milford for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- South Grafton
waterproofing contractors in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- A&M MASONRY AND RESTORATION1203 halcyon drive
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ADVANCED CLEANING & RESTORATION16 Washburn St.
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- All in one home improvement contractor85 neponset ave
- All Pro Construction166 Pond St
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- ARM Construction8 Quaker Rd
- Attack-A-Crack Foundation Crack Repair23 Elsmere Rd
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Basement Systems of New Hampshire Inc238 Main St
Plaistow, New Hampshire
- Ben The Mason23 Cox Ct
- Ben's Construction Inc206 S Main St
- BMB Masonry108 Brook St.
- Bonafide Home Inspections14234 Bay Dr
- Bostic's Painting & Restoration Inc.94 Parker St
Lincoln, Rhode Island
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Brusa Home Improvement256 Millbury St
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- ByHome LLC.325 Commandants Way 419
Boston And Surrounding Area, Massachusetts
- B&A Construction LLC
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- CamCo Home and Garden Services, LLC13 Florida Road A
- Cape Codd In The Islands Waterproofing & Rstrtion35 Standish Rd
- Carlton Plumbing & Heating14 Carlton St
- Carmine Nuzzo General Contractors35 Paris St
- Carroll Flooring & Remodeling78 oakdale ave
- Casella Construction & Cleaning Services Inc4 Foundry Industrial Park 10
- Chase Masonry & Waterproofing56 Keith Pl
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Cicchetti Construction79 Essex St
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Concrete Masonry SolutionsPO Box 635
- CONCRETE SOLUTIONS PLUS40 Trainor Dr.
- Custom Concepts83 Wilder Rd Unit C
- C. Grealish General Contractor
- D L Foote & Sons Inc169 Middle St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Dan Oliver ~ Concrete Cutting Solutions16 Stevens St
- Dawn General Contracting15 Iron Horse Dr
Bedford, New Hampshire
- DiPierro and Brown Construction Inc.85 Prospect St.
- Domestic Renovations & Home Services, LLC.2 Little rd
- Done Right Services5 Mount Vernon Ave
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc.5 Byron Street
- Drycrete Waterproofing130 West St
- DryZone Basement Systems850 Bedford Street
- D L Foote & Sons Inc
- E & J Contracting32 maple ave
- East Coast Water Control5 Kendall St
- Eloi Construction11 Kevill Rd
- Elvis home improvement1 dixon ave
- Emersons & Co.Painting Inc26 Briarwood Ln 10
- EMESETS CONSTRUCTION CO219 WOODLAND STREET
- Evans Remodeling17 Coventry Road
- E & J Contracting
- Fama Masonry62 Hancock St
- FBN CONSTRUCTION CO.17 WOLCOTT CT
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- First Class Roofing, Inc.P.O Box 231
- Forest Street Builders6 Atlanta Street
- FORSYTHE PAINTING53 Princeton St
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- FORTE ENTERPRISES60 HILLTOP ST
- Foundation Armor3 Bud Way Ste 27
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Foundation Crack Seal198 Village Street
- Francesco Ceramic Tile Inc11 park st
- Future of Construction30 Evans St
- Fama Masonry
- G&B Masonry49 Judge Rd 49
- GENERAL DYNAMICS CONSTRUCTION2073 Second NH Turnpike
Deering, New Hampshire
- GF GENERAL CONSTRUCTION26 Edith St
- Global Basement WaterproofingPO Box 70873
North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
- Going Green Construction & Recycling426 Revere St
- GOLD SEAL WATERPROOFING410 PAKACHOAG ST
- GreenPro Enviromental550 Adams St #285
- GW & Sons Builders24 Roselin Ave
- G&B Masonry
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harris Construction Inc108 N Main St
North Grafton, Massachusetts
- Helping Hands 11 Paine Rd
- Horizon Chimney Services IncPO Box 224
- Howard's Handyman Services12 West Ledge Rd.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & C Project Services190 Whipple Road
- J E P Contracting Inc22 West St
- J Faenza Masonry Inc.211 Union Street
- J P KINSLEY CONTRACTING12 N Truro St
- J.P. Farrell Construction Inc.40 Cross Street
- Jackson and Company Foundation Repair46 Shaker Ln
HAMPSTEAD, New Hampshire
- JAMES W MILLER INC95 EVANS ST
- JDL Incorporated General Contracting Services14 Hovey Street
- Jefferys Painting IncPO Box 41062
Providence, Rhode Island
- JJ Calnan and sons Contractors17 Reservoir Road
- JMV Construction INC33 Murdock st
- Joel Jette Construction57 Walker Rd
- J & C Project Services