Drycrete Waterproofing

Founded 1978 • With Angi since November 2009

130 West St

Walpole, MA 02081

Drycrete Waterproofing is the premier full-service basement waterproofing company. We specialize in interior drainage systems, sump pump installation and servicing, foundation crack injections, slab removal and basement lowering. We are the most trusted source for guaranteed solutions to wet and damp basements in homes or businesses in Massachusetts. Drycrete uses the best available products on the market and our expert process transforms a wet undesirable basement into a safe, dry and usable space. Our company values are based around Integrity, Innovation, Craftsmanship & Compassion....

07/17/2020

Anthony F.

Great professional company and proficient crew. Steve came by promptly and quickly provided a very reasonable quote for repair of two foundation cracks, one in a difficult to access location that was taking on water. Leonel was very efficient and cleanly in performing the repair. Have recommended to others.

Description of Work
Foundation crack sealing and repair

Category foundation repair

05/22/2020

Robert K.

The whole process went very well. The first try at sealing the leak was not successful, but the workman came back a few days later and did further sealing at no extra charge, and that seems to have done the trick. The next monsoon will tell the tale, but I feel that stopping basement leaks is more art than science, and also feel secure that Drycrete will stand by their lifetime guarantee if further work needs to be done.

Description of Work
Bothersome basement leak at concrete seam during heavy rains.

05/20/2020

Ken B.

We are very pleased with the service. We've had water coming in on and off for the last 10 years. The work was done a few months ago and we've had some big rain storms and zero water in our basement. The work was done at the Covid-19 outbreak and they came into the house through the bulkhead, did the job, cleaned up and left. You have my recommendation. Thanks/KB Mansfield, MA

Description of Work
Fix a crack in our home's foundation in the basement

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Thanks very much! You were great to work with. Be well and stay dry.

04/26/2020

Mike M.

I want to express my sincere appreciation for the team at DryCrete, especially Jason, for giving my family and I the much needed confidence and peace of mind in our new sump pump system at our home! We live in a very wet part of town in Needham, MA where our pump would run 3-4x per hour…daily. Our original pump that came with the house worked fine however it was very loud (the thump from the valve was driving us nuts) and did not provide any info on the pumping activity or send any alerts informing us of any issues with the pump and rising water level. Jason understood how important having a reliable and quiet pump was to me and my family and handled the installation himself! He was very professional, diligent and friendly throughout the entire process both onsite and with follow up dialogue over phone/text. Thanks to Jason and the team at DryCrete as well as the PumpSpy system, we now have a robust and reliable pump management system that gives me all of the info I need via an app on my phone, alerts me of any issues should anything happen and best of all, it’s so quiet that we can’t even hear our pump running!! THANK YOU!!

Description of Work
New Sump Pump

12/21/2019

Jessica C.

Amazing! Jason was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and customer service oriented. He completed a huge job in under a week--ahead of schedule, and went the extra mile in so many ways, adding in items beyond our contracted services. His attention to detail is suburb, and he makes very useful recommendations along the way. He communicates throughout the job so we always knew what to expect. He left the site clean, again going the extra mile to ensure we would be thrilled with the final product.

Description of Work
remove/replace slab, install footings/lolly columns, french drain, sump pump.

Category concrete repair, excavators, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

12/09/2019

Howard C.

I would not hesitate to hire Jason and his crew to waterproof your basement. He is direct and prompt and his price was noticeably lower than other companies in the area from whom we got quotes. We agreed to the work plan two months in advance and Jason told me that his crew would show up on a specific date at 7 am. At 6:58 am on that date, his crew pulled up and began work within minutes. They in fact finished the job far sooner than was anticipated. Four months have passed and there has not been a drop of water, condensation, or musty smell anywhere in our basement, where there had been water coming in steadily for 25 years or more. You can get quotes from other companies but you will be very happy working with Jason and his team and with the end product. They are superb.

Description of Work
Interior French drain and sump system with battery backup

11/26/2019

Allison N.

Jason and his team were wonderful to work with. They helped me figure out the best way to dry out the basement for a reasonable cost. During the install, they were on time and always available to answer any questions. I've already recommended Jason to my neighbors. Overall, great experience.

Description of Work
Interior French Drain - Basement Waterproofing

08/29/2019

Daniel K.

Great, the crew was incredible kind, clean and explained the whole process.

Description of Work
Foundation crack repair

03/19/2019

Kelly M.

Eddie, Jason, and team were great to work with. Our prior makeshift sump pump lasted us the summer season, but we needed something more sustainable. Eddie and Jason provided a detailed estimate and overview and we decided to work with them. Eddie answered my follow up questions via phone before we signed the contract. On the day of the install, the team showed up on time and went to work. I was home for the day and Jason checked in with me regularly, showing me what they were doing and why. The drain and sump pump were installed in about 5 hours. It looks great (in terms of being tidy) and so far, it is working great. It's great to have a sustainable solution in place. The workers were professional and again Jason and Eddie are prompt, thorough, and very helpful. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed drain at base of garage, leading to a sump pump they installed in garage.

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

Thank you so much for your review. It was great to work with you & we appreciate your business

02/21/2019

Erik G.

Job well done! After researching several companies, Dry Crete and Jason came out on top. Jason is a trustworthy individual and he stands behind his quality work. Scheduling was seamless. He and his crew shoveled snow to build a path toward entryway to the bulkhead and they even helped with moving my junk around the basement to gain access to certain spots. I would highly recommend Dry Crete for any waterproofing job.

Description of Work
Sump Pump and Concrete

Category concrete repair, wells

01/14/2019

maggie B.

It was excellent. Wish there were more companies like this one.

Description of Work
french drains and sump pump

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, wells

12/20/2018

James V.

Jason and his team were excellent. They installed an interior basement french drain in our new home. The work was done quickly (a little over two days) and it looks great. They communicated the whole time where they were in the process and gave input as to where we wanted sump pumps and access points. They were very clean as well for what can be quite a messy job.

Description of Work
Basement French Drain

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing

10/23/2018

Samir G.

Went perfect. Jason offered an excellent value in terms of price and materials offered. Some of the other guys I called quoted more for the work and used inferior products. Jason was very reasonable, punctual, communicative, and professional. I'd hire this guy again and recommend him in a heartbeat. Come to my house and look at his work, you'll hire him too.

Description of Work
French drain, two sumps, two pumps in each sump, battery backup and remote monitoring

10/16/2018

Anthony M.

The project went as planned, the team worked well together and knew what they were doing. Jason was present throughout. Good rates, good communication, would recommend or hire them again!

Description of Work
Interior french drain and pump, some exterior drainage

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe

10/15/2018

Kortney A.

Excellent. Contacted five well-reviewed providers from AL, and all were knowledgeable, though we were most impressed by Jason and Drycrete. They are a small shop and get inundated with calls every time it rains (literally hundreds of calls), so it did take a little while to get a response to my first inquiry, but then they were super-proactive and responsive at every opportunity after that. Every provider recommended something a little different, so I had a lot of questions, but Jason took the time to patiently discuss options with me and we were ultimately confident that his proposal was the most sound. He and his team came and did a full french drain installation in record time, even with a few tricky areas to negotiate. And they were able to accommodate our needs regarding job timing and payment schedule. We had had a damp/leaky basement for a solid year before Drycrete came (from literally the day we moved in), and now it's been a month of total dryness, with several big storms immediately putting the system to the test. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Wet basement

10/07/2018

Dave W.

Excellent work, one year later it works great. I waited a year to get through a full wet season to see how it would perform and result is perfect. The guys were thorough, professional, and did several extra things at no extra cost. Only minor complaint is the pump spy monitoring system, seems to report “phantom” pumpings and WiFi through basement walls is troublesome.

Description of Work
Basement French drain with sump pump

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe

10/06/2018

James S.

Jason and his team did an excellent job. Jason was involved throughout the whole process. He was very helpful in laying out the work to be done and responding to our many questions. The job was done in 1/2 day. We are very pleased with the work that was done and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing - Installation of french drains and sump pump

09/03/2018

Patricia E.

Due to flooding in my basement, I required a new design for a drainage system for my basement pump. After meeting with Jason from DryCrete Waterproofing Inc., I decided to have my new sump pump and drainage system installed by his company. I chose DryCrete because of Jason and his company’s reputation. Jason was incredibly professional and very patient with me when going over his quote. Also, with the help of Jayson, I was able to submit the required permit application for my new pump and drainage system. When Jason arrived at my house with his team to do the work, they came in at the agreed time and finished in the amount of time stated. The performance of the work was outstanding and I was 100% satisfied. Jason and his entire team are highly skilled, very professional and friendly. The pump and drainage system are working well. The pump system is monitored 24 hours a day and weekly tests are performed to ensure the entire system is operating properly. If an issue is detected, I will immediately be notified detailing the situation. I can finally RELAX !! If you are looking for waterproofing and great workmanship, DryCrete is absolutely the best option around. Thank you Jason and crew.

Description of Work
Installation of a new drainage system for my basement. sump pump.

Category basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

08/07/2018

Chris M.

We had roughly 100ft of interior French Drain and a sump/pump installed by Jason and his crew. He was extremely responsive from quoting through completion, and had a better price than his competitors. He didn't try to upsell with expensive systems - he just installed a traditional french drain, quickly, and well. The final job was very tidy, and Jason was great about handling minor changes on the day-of as they cropped up. His crew was very friendly and professional - they had to move a bunch of bricks in a patio to access an existing drainline, and they took great care putting them back. Strongly recommend hiring Dry-Crete.

Description of Work
Interior French Drain

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, basement remodeling

05/16/2018

Holly T.

Jason and his crew were fantastic. From my initial call through the completion of the work, they have been responsive and professional. I am extremely pleased with the quality of their work.

Description of Work
French drain installation with sump pumps, multiple foundation crack injections and excavation for a new basement egress window.

Category excavators, basement waterproofing, wells, foundation repair

05/11/2018

Rebecca D.

Jason, the owner of the company, is a pleasure to work with. He is patient, explains everything, and is very responsive. His team is hard working and courteous. They broke up and dug out our 100 year old floor, then removed another few inches of soil, and added back gravel in preparation for a new cement pad to be poured (this was done by a cement contractor recommended by Jason). They also installed french drains and a sump pump. We had moisture coming up through the old floor, and also water coming in along one side of the basement. Jason and his team went out of their way to be flexible and helpful as things came up. They helped us get a couple of awkward things out of the basement, and also did some patching of the fieldstone foundation walls. They also helped us by digging a trench around an old drainage pipe that needed to be removed by a plumber while they were digging out the rest of the floor. In addition there were areas of ledge under the floor in a few spots which took extra time to jack hammer in order to clear a path for the drains. The work was started and completed in the agreed upon timeframe and the cost was as quoted. We are very happy we decided to work with Drycrete for this job.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing including removing old floor, installing french drain and sump pump

Category excavators, basement waterproofing, wells

05/08/2018

Sandra C.

I had done some research on waterproofing our basement back in 2015 which is when I first met Jason at Drycrete. The cost of a French drain is never cheap and we decided to wait and hold off. Compared to any of the other 3 companies we looked at Jason was the only one who was not a sleazy sales guy just trying to get a sale. He is the owner is actually there on the job with his crew getting the work done which is what we want to see. We want to have the owner there inspecting the work before the concrete goes in. Jason is very knowledgeable and advised us that he can put in just a sump pump but can see that it wouldn't alleviate the water issue. Matter of fact coming back later to attach a French drain would make it more expensive. He was willing to go either way but the fact that there was no pressuring on his part was really reassuring. He and his team came out for half a day one day to start the job and were very clean and courteous of our brick patio ensuring that no cement or residue stains were left behind. He explained how the french drain works and how to monitor its output. One thing which was great was the fact that it was raining quite a bit in the days prior to the install so we were able to see the pump at work. In addition the pump that Jason installed monitors the output daily and if it ever kicks in to the back up battery. So far we are very pleased! I haven't seen any water come into the house and hopefully this will allow us to get our basement done soon

Description of Work
French Drain installation

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing

03/22/2018

Chris M.

Great experience! I wish every contractor was like Jason@Drycrete. We had an interior french drain that was 20+ years old and completely clogged, full of standing water most of the time. The result was a musty smell (lots of mold!) and occasionally water in the basement, plus a gurgling radon system that clearly wasn't working (the pipe was sitting in water under the slab). Jason is very knowledgeable: he diagnosed all the issues and also discovered that they previous owners had been draining water out of the sewer clean out. Drycrete installed a new drain in two days, accommodating our schedules and working around one of the recent snowstorms, and they fixed a large wall crack. The new system works great, removing anywhere from 100 to 700 gallons a day so far (it comes with an app that provides details on pump activity), and basement is dry. Jason also capped the sewer line and did a bunch of extra stuff while there, e.g. used extra cement to patch some holes in the slab and removed a cement pedestal that at one point probably held an oil tank. Very accommodating! Overall I highly recommend Drycrete.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

03/21/2018

Stephen V.

Jason was courteous, professional and performed all services on schedule and st the agreed upon price. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. This included capping and old sump pump, adding a new French drain around the internal perimeter of the basement, and putting in a new sump pump.

Description of Work
Waterproof a leaky basement, replace failing French drain

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, wells

09/21/2017

Miranda M.

Jason was easy to work with from the very beginning. Not only was he very responsive, but also professional and punctual. I had a lot of questions, but he answered everyone and made sure I understood the whole process. Quality of the work was excellent. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
French Drain put in basement

The Wall Basement Waterproofing and Masonry

We specialize in waterproofing, basement waterproofing, , brick, stone work, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call - or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Reynolds Construction

Reynolds Construction is residential/commercial general contractor specializing in excavation, sitework, and land clearing. We are a small family owned company utilizing highly skilled field personal. We have a growing fleet of owned equipment to service any need, from large excavators for mass excavation to mini skid steer loaders for backyard landscaping work. Included as part of our land clearing services, we also offer field mowing/brush cutting services.

SealProMax New England Inc

We stop water leak/infiltration in concrete from Basements, foundations, Retaining concrete Walls, Concrete floors, Garages, Condos, Penthouses, Expansion Joints, Suspended Water Tank, Suspended Swimming Pools, Tunnels, Viaducts and more. Hello, At no cost to you, I will fix the water infiltration/leak of one parking spot in your garage. This will provide you the perfect opportunity to see for yourself what our process entails and the technology we utilize. Hi I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rodrigo Trindade from SealProMaxNew England Inc. We are now located in Boston MA as an extension of SealGenius Certified. Our service eliminates infiltration problems permanently by power injecting an elastic Polyvinyl liquid W 7007 Polifoix into cracks and crevices repairing the damages in the waterproofing layer protecting the structure. You can find out more about our service, patented product, and references on our website, www.SealProMax.SealGenius.com/service. I do work together with others Real State agents because we can resolve problems without break anything and low cost. Please check the website and give us a call if you have any questions or demonstration at Boston location, Rod 617-306-4139. Thanks!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Concrete Crack Repair, Interior Drainage Systems, Sump Pump Installation, Sump pump service, New Construction Waterproofing, Basement Subfloor System, Channel Drain Systems.