Your basic, inexpensive fan can be the difference between misery and comfort, so maximize its potential! By using these strategic tricks, your home will drop a few degrees in no time.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Smithland, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Smithland
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncEverything went excellent, from the initial sales contact through the completion of the job. The final result was excellent, they didn't have the particular type of pool that we wanted, but they had a new mold made and we got the first one of these pools installed in the area. It makes for a great attraction at the rental area we own
- Kinsey's Lawn ServicePerfect They showed up on time and worked into the dark to finish on time Great group of people,hard workers and cleaned up behind themselves each day A PLUS
- Pro Affordable Tree ServiceGreat follow through and professionalism from obtaining the estimate, contract for work to be done, and the actual work that accomplished what was promised.
- Pro Affordable Tree ServiceNo problems, we had a written agreement on which hangers that were to be removed and what limbs that needed to be pruned to help the shape and over all health of the tree.
- Rolling Hills NurseryI called them and asked them to come over and look at an area that I wanted to have landscaped. He was very punctual, he drew up a plan for me to look at and it was very reasonable. And he did what I asked him to do instead of doing what he wanted to do. Then he had me come over to the nursery and look at all the plants that I had wanted. He did give me some suggestions about different things that I might like, but he gave me the option. I was very happy with the service. There are several things that are going to be done. Technically, they haven't done the service yet but I'm on his schedule to get it all done and up to that point I've been very happy. And what I thought was great is that they guarantee the plants that they put in for you for two years; they will come out and check on them periodically to make sure that those plants are doing what they are supposed to be doing and that I am doing what I am supposed to do to make sure that they don't die
- Williams Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance, Inc.Workers were very nice and left the property clean after the work was finished each day. If a purchased material was cheaper than estimated, the savings were passed on to me, (ie...stones and mulch).
- James Sanders NurseryI brought in a sample of my soil and then they tell you what to by. I didn't have to have anyone come out and it didn't cost me as much.
- Kinsey's Lawn ServiceWent very well, came when they said they would. The hispanics that work for them are outstanding, the others not impressed. I really like that they give you an actual picture of your house with proposed landscaping. Amazing ! you know what it will look like.
- James Sanders NurseryWe asked Sanders Nursery to help us tame the outdated, overgrown landscaping we inherited in our new-to-us-home. I'm a Master Gardener, but age and infirmity prevent us from doing big tasks ourselves. Someone came out fairly quickly and walked through the front and back yards (about 2/3 of an acre), taking notes, and was, I thought, pretty knowledgeable about plants, views, maintenance, etc. He listened more than talked, which I liked. (And I was not dictating very much -- we're not from this region and although I have experience in the garden, it's not in this zone with these plants and climate. I really wanted a dialogue and thought he would be just right for that relationship.) He said he'd draw up a plan, because we would have to budget this service, and it would have to be staged to time major prunings, replantings, etc., by what was best for the plants. We made it clear that we intended to establish a long-term relationship for maintenance and tasks we cannot manage. We didn't hear back for more than three months, in spite of sending emails and leaving voice mail messages, and we'd lost the early spring window we were aiming for; we knew the yard would look pretty bad with so much overgrowth if something were not done soon. Not happy about that, we called again, he came out again, we reviewed the earlier conversation, and more details were added to or deleted from the "plan" discussion. Once again, there was no follow-up from them at all. To be fair, I did not say anything about our unhappiness to date, nor did I ask specific questions about when we would receive an estimate or a plan. I'm just not used to having to beg a business for their business, I guess. Never did this company representative indicate that Sanders was too busy to work on our landscaping, uninterested in the project, or unhappy that it would have to occur in phases. We never did find out what they might have charged. They just didn't follow up at all. I'm willing to work with a company's schedule, but I'm not going to chase them to spend my money with them. And I did call Sanders because a co-worker recommended them and they appeared on Angie's List, so I don't know what happened. Is that person still with Sanders? I don't know and I'm not going to bother to ask. Does asking for an estimate -- twice -- and leaving lots of messages make me less of a customer than someone for whom work has been performed? This fall, I kept searching the Internet for suggestions, and called another service to do front yard work before winter; our home was an embarrassment because Sanders didn't follow through. They responded quickly, their prices were fair, they showed up when promised, were amenable to minor changes in the plan, and cleaned up beautifully. Couldn't be happier with the new company, and after they come out again this spring, if the experience is just as positive, I'll be recommending them on the list
- Kinsey's Lawn ServiceI purchased a number of trees from Kinsey's Lawn and Landscape in 2015, which they planted by hand. Within about 2 month of being planted, all of the trees began to die. I discussed the matter with Kinsey’s, who assured me the trees were guaranteed for a year from the date of being planted. For the last 1-1/2 years I have been in regular contact with Kinsey's to have the trees replaced. They have indicated they will replace them; however, they have yet to do so citing a multitude of claims. I was finally able to contact the owner, Marcia Kinsey, to discuss the situation and was told that the replacement trees were on order. After waiting through the winter months, calling to check on the status of the replacements, only to be told numerous times “…trees are on order”, Kinsey’s have not honored their warranty and replaced the trees. I have contacted several local nurseries, as well as the local Dept. of Agriculture, and they have reviewed the status of the trees that Kinsey’s Lawn and Landscape service planted. Their investigation shows that the trees were incorrectly planted. At the time the trees were planted by Kinsey's their machine was broken and they had to dig the holes manually. I would not recommend using them for your landscape and lawn needs
Landscapers in Smithland
- Business Description:Owner operated and onsite on every job. Over 10 years of experience in remodeling and constructions services. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Schedule to do the work at noon on Saturday. Did call at 11:00 a.m. because they had a tire blowout and let me know he would be a couple hours late. But they did show up when they said they would. Tree was trimmed excellently. Just what I wanted. All of the haul away was done. Yard was cleaned up exactly the way it looked before arrival. Could not be happier. Are planning on having them back to trim another treeCandi C.
- Business Description:Give us a call today for your Lawn & Yard Work needs! We have been providing lawn and yard work for over 20+ years.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:It was great; designs came in from around the world. Our kids loved the process. The Arcbazar staff was typically very responsive and the process went pretty smoothly, even though it takes some serious preparation to get the competition goingRebecca N.
- Business Description:No job too big or too small. Large or small we do them all. Our company provides landscape services in Paducah, KY for more than 10 years.
- Business Description:Off grid energy and alternative/sustainable living solutions.
- Business Description:We are a Christian based, family owned husband and wife team, offering services to our community, hoping to provide a positive experience and impact on the people we serve and God.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Design a closet that maximizes your space and represents your style. Follow these closet design tips to create the closet of your dreams, no matter the size.
Professional landscaping can add serious curb appeal—and value— to your home. We break down the costs so you can make the most of your yard's beautification budget.
Find Landscapers in
Landscapers in Smithland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dr. B Bomb LLC131 Green Oaks Ln
- Dr. B Bomb LLC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- J&M Repairs LLC.3213 Fickas Rd
- J&M Repairs LLC.
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds ManagementP.O. Box 204
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds Management
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Rodney Hall Custom Hauling4621 Epperson Rd
- Rodney Hall Custom Hauling