Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Smithland, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Garage Builders in Smithland
- Business Description:We install the highest quality and industry-leading storm shelters and safe rooms in the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky areas. The storm shelters can be installed in the garage or outdoors along with above ground safe rooms. Our goal is to provide families the protection needed to weather any storm. Whether it be our garage flush mounts or our outdoor storm shelters, we have one just right for any size family read lessRecent Review:John and his team were excellent from the first conversation to the install. He explained all the options and cost breakdown clearly and worked to ensure we were confident with our decision. He is VERY responsive and his team did an amazing job on the installation. They were timely, courteous and went out of their way to ensure every part of the install was to our expectations. They also cleaned up and ensured our space was spotless before they left. This was an excellent experience and we couldn't be happier with the piece of mind they provided at a great price. If you are considering a storm shelter do yourself a favor and give John a call read lessNeftali A.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We offer a 5% discount to veterans.Recent Review:It went smoothly, just the rain delayed the project.Darrel S.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:Mike's Wood Creation's apply s the best all around sanctification for our customer's Guaranteed. We special's in bathroom & Kitchen remodeling and can also do other job's if it is what the customer whats or needs. The job will be done right the first time read less
- Business Description:6 Employees. Uses Subs. Cost is determined by job. Travel charges may apply.
- Business Description:Miller Remodeling and Painting is a painting contractor / painter serving the Stanford, KY area since 1999. Services include Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Ceiling Painting, Drywall Repair, Deck Staining, Epoxy Coatings, Garage Floor Painting, Roof Painting, Floor Refinishing, Tile Flooring and Siding. Serving towns of Lexington, Richmond, Somerset, Nicholasville, Georgetown, Da.. read lessRecent Review:aate <br /> <br /> <br />Charlene C.
- Business Description:We sell and erect steel building and pole barn packages
- Business Description:Do-It-Right Flooring and Repair offers all your flooring needs my two partners and myself can get any job you need done from residential to commercial we specialize in flooring but also offer many other services such as painting, pressure washing, general carpentry work, and anything else you need done we can get it done for you we Do-It-Right the first time around. Licensed and Insured. Free estimates senior & military discounts. We guarantee all work/craftsmanship and customer satisfaction .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Grand Rivers
- Carrier Mills
- Calvert City
- Creal Springs
- West Paducah
garage builders in Smithland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Hayes Construction Roofing And Remodeling LLC534 Tom Hill Rd
- Hayes Construction Roofing And Remodeling LLC
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Miller Remodeling & Painting
- Quality Builders4080 Oaks Rd
- Quality Builders
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rod Layman Masonry
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.
- Tennessee Storm Shelters191 Knob Hill Dr
- Tennessee Storm Shelters