There are many different factors to consider when estimating the cost of hiring a professional landscape architect for your home. Factors like square footage, water features, and the project’s scope can all affect how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Cunningham, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Cunningham
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncEverything went excellent, from the initial sales contact through the completion of the job. The final result was excellent, they didn't have the particular type of pool that we wanted, but they had a new mold made and we got the first one of these pools installed in the area. It makes for a great attraction at the rental area we own
- Kinsey's Lawn ServicePerfect They showed up on time and worked into the dark to finish on time Great group of people,hard workers and cleaned up behind themselves each day A PLUS
- Williams Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance, Inc.Workers were very nice and left the property clean after the work was finished each day. If a purchased material was cheaper than estimated, the savings were passed on to me, (ie...stones and mulch).
- Pro Affordable Tree ServiceNo problems, we had a written agreement on which hangers that were to be removed and what limbs that needed to be pruned to help the shape and over all health of the tree.
- Pro Affordable Tree ServiceGreat follow through and professionalism from obtaining the estimate, contract for work to be done, and the actual work that accomplished what was promised.
- James Sanders NurseryI brought in a sample of my soil and then they tell you what to by. I didn't have to have anyone come out and it didn't cost me as much.
- Rolling Hills NurseryI called them and asked them to come over and look at an area that I wanted to have landscaped. He was very punctual, he drew up a plan for me to look at and it was very reasonable. And he did what I asked him to do instead of doing what he wanted to do. Then he had me come over to the nursery and look at all the plants that I had wanted. He did give me some suggestions about different things that I might like, but he gave me the option. I was very happy with the service. There are several things that are going to be done. Technically, they haven't done the service yet but I'm on his schedule to get it all done and up to that point I've been very happy. And what I thought was great is that they guarantee the plants that they put in for you for two years; they will come out and check on them periodically to make sure that those plants are doing what they are supposed to be doing and that I am doing what I am supposed to do to make sure that they don't die
- Kinsey's Lawn ServiceWent very well, came when they said they would. The hispanics that work for them are outstanding, the others not impressed. I really like that they give you an actual picture of your house with proposed landscaping. Amazing ! you know what it will look like.
- James Sanders NurseryWe asked Sanders Nursery to help us tame the outdated, overgrown landscaping we inherited in our new-to-us-home. I'm a Master Gardener, but age and infirmity prevent us from doing big tasks ourselves. Someone came out fairly quickly and walked through the front and back yards (about 2/3 of an acre), taking notes, and was, I thought, pretty knowledgeable about plants, views, maintenance, etc. He listened more than talked, which I liked. (And I was not dictating very much -- we're not from this region and although I have experience in the garden, it's not in this zone with these plants and climate. I really wanted a dialogue and thought he would be just right for that relationship.) He said he'd draw up a plan, because we would have to budget this service, and it would have to be staged to time major prunings, replantings, etc., by what was best for the plants. We made it clear that we intended to establish a long-term relationship for maintenance and tasks we cannot manage. We didn't hear back for more than three months, in spite of sending emails and leaving voice mail messages, and we'd lost the early spring window we were aiming for; we knew the yard would look pretty bad with so much overgrowth if something were not done soon. Not happy about that, we called again, he came out again, we reviewed the earlier conversation, and more details were added to or deleted from the "plan" discussion. Once again, there was no follow-up from them at all. To be fair, I did not say anything about our unhappiness to date, nor did I ask specific questions about when we would receive an estimate or a plan. I'm just not used to having to beg a business for their business, I guess. Never did this company representative indicate that Sanders was too busy to work on our landscaping, uninterested in the project, or unhappy that it would have to occur in phases. We never did find out what they might have charged. They just didn't follow up at all. I'm willing to work with a company's schedule, but I'm not going to chase them to spend my money with them. And I did call Sanders because a co-worker recommended them and they appeared on Angie's List, so I don't know what happened. Is that person still with Sanders? I don't know and I'm not going to bother to ask. Does asking for an estimate -- twice -- and leaving lots of messages make me less of a customer than someone for whom work has been performed? This fall, I kept searching the Internet for suggestions, and called another service to do front yard work before winter; our home was an embarrassment because Sanders didn't follow through. They responded quickly, their prices were fair, they showed up when promised, were amenable to minor changes in the plan, and cleaned up beautifully. Couldn't be happier with the new company, and after they come out again this spring, if the experience is just as positive, I'll be recommending them on the list
- Kinsey's Lawn ServiceI purchased a number of trees from Kinsey's Lawn and Landscape in 2015, which they planted by hand. Within about 2 month of being planted, all of the trees began to die. I discussed the matter with Kinsey’s, who assured me the trees were guaranteed for a year from the date of being planted. For the last 1-1/2 years I have been in regular contact with Kinsey's to have the trees replaced. They have indicated they will replace them; however, they have yet to do so citing a multitude of claims. I was finally able to contact the owner, Marcia Kinsey, to discuss the situation and was told that the replacement trees were on order. After waiting through the winter months, calling to check on the status of the replacements, only to be told numerous times “…trees are on order”, Kinsey’s have not honored their warranty and replaced the trees. I have contacted several local nurseries, as well as the local Dept. of Agriculture, and they have reviewed the status of the trees that Kinsey’s Lawn and Landscape service planted. Their investigation shows that the trees were incorrectly planted. At the time the trees were planted by Kinsey's their machine was broken and they had to dig the holes manually. I would not recommend using them for your landscape and lawn needs
Landscapers in Cunningham
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Aera! We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Left holes, and hit the gutter. The front yard is a mess and debris. They lied and said they would be coming but they didn't.Velvet S.
- Business Description:Give us a call today for your Lawn & Yard Work needs! We have been providing lawn and yard work for over 20+ years.Recent Review:It's actually very good and he's very dependable.JAMES B.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Ryan Ballard with Veteran Restorations. You can also locate us on Facebook. My team provides a range of services to include electrical, concrete additions/crack repair and seal, roofing, furniture restoration, door hanging, screened in porch repair, landscaping, painting and more. We're an all in one service thanks to our diverse team of contractors whom are mostly also military trained veterans. We look forward to working with all of you in the Western, KY region!Recent Review:Was built to request and was delivered on timeStannisha S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:No job too big or too small. Large or small we do them all. Our company provides landscape services in Paducah, KY for more than 10 years.
- Business Description:30 Year Old Lawn Care & Landscaping Company. Additional contact name - Derrick Williams. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Wonderful service, friendly and professionalDana D.
- Business Description:Supreme Enterprises LLC is a premier provider of drainage, erosion control, and excavation services in Paducah and beyond. Our team of drainage experts has been servicing homes and businesses since 2006, and we have the experience and expertise to provide the best solutions for your property
- Business Description:Licensed and Insured. 20 Years experience with repairing roofs. Give us a call. Free Estimates. Best deal around, Guaranteed.
- Business Description:Here at Kit-Mo Rental and Supply we strive to satisfy our customers and provide an easy and stress free rental process. Family owned since 1963, Kit-Mo Rental and Supply has served the Paducah, Ballard, Calvert City, Madisonville and surrounding Western Kentucky areas for 50 years. We provide the latest in construction, tool, and machinery rental that is no other. Our equipment may be new, but our down to home service is all but the same. You "Git-Mo" at Kit-Mo
- Business Description:Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you want to be a successful landscaper, there are a few things you need to know. Learn what it takes to attract, convert, and retain customers in this helpful guide for landscapers.
Many businesses face the challenge of a slow off-season, from landscaping to roofing. But with these eight off-season marketing strategies, you can make money and gain new clients year-round. Keep reading for more.
Find Landscapers in
- West Paducah
- La Center
- South Fulton
Landscapers in Cunningham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Brown Gate Co.
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds ManagementP.O. Box 204
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds Management
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Rodney Hall Custom Hauling4621 Epperson Rd
- Rodney Hall Custom Hauling
- Veteran Restorations1054 S 9th St
- Veteran Restorations