There are many different factors to consider when estimating the cost of hiring a professional landscape architect for your home. Factors like square footage, water features, and the project’s scope can all affect how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Marion, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Marion
- Stanley's Home ImprovementThey did a great job.. I had a lot of big trees hanging over my house They brought the bucket truck in and got it done very fast and professionally. Very polite workers
- Stanley's Home ImprovementThey did a very amazing job with the amount of trees i was needing done, they was very respectful and a very affordable price, my wife also hired then again when they mentioned landscaping and it was outstanding. I will call them again for the trees and landscaping needs next year!
- Southern Lawn Care and LandscapingAfter seeing the wonderful joB they did on town center I decided to hire them to do my home and business. Very pleased and very knowable about plants that thrive in this area. I needed some ground cover and Jason knew exactly what would thrive without completely taking over the trees and other structures
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Mullins T L CCorey and his team have done several projects for us, and we've always been impressed with his professionalism, thorough knowledge, and attention to detail. He and my wife designed a landscaping project for the front of our house, and Corey was so meticulous that he ended up moving several plants about six inches to make certain that the overall effect was what was wanted. I'm also of the more mature age that finds the grumps, gripes, and gripes of becoming an obsolete child to be more interfering than merely irritating. SO Corey's crew now comes in, mows and string-trims in about forty minutes what took me four hours. Show-offs. I consider Mullins to be completely trustworthy and professional -- the best I've ever seen
- Mow-Mow's Family Landscaping ProfessionalsThe grass was cut to lawn-length, which exceeded my expectations for a lot of that size, which allowed us to do plenty of work before needing to mow again. They were fantastic about avoiding the stakes that had been placed on the property. Before ground breaking we needed it mowed one more time, and we didn't hesitate to hire them again. The grass was cut lawn-length again, which was enough to get us to ground breaking. They were very prompt with communication and worked with us around some rain
- Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping IncMy home was completely green on the outside. Jordan’s team member was very professional, took his time, and my home is clean, no more green. I have had pressure washers in the past and no one has cleaned it the way it was cleaned this time! Very pleased!! Highly recommend using their pressure washer services
- Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping IncJordan was incredibly responsive and available during the process, and his team was very prompt, arriving early every morning, often working in oppressive heat and sun. We only had a rough idea of what we wanted and we added a few things (built-in benches, extra set of steps) after the work had started. Jordan and his main deck guy, David, were incredibly easy to work with and open to changes/additions. Jordan is also well-connected, and knows folks for other projects (concrete, stonework, ponds, etc). I would absolutely hire him again and recommend him to others
- Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping IncThe service was very good. They were punctual and the price was fair. They were professional as well.
- Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping IncJordan was great to work with. He gave us a quote and work timetable and stuck to both. He was easy to reach if we had any questions. I hope to have additional work done in the spring and will definitely use Jordan again.
Landscapers in Marion
- Business Description:Screens of Kentucky is the Authorized Phantom Screen Distributor and an Authorized Sunesta Awnings and Shelters dealer for Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Screens of Kentucky is committed to providing you with the ultimate in retractable solutions and is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. All personnel have been trained by certified Manufacturer Representatives, ensuring quality workmanship, professionalism, and courteous service. Please call for your personal consultation !Recent Review:Everything went well and Casper was very helpful with many suggestions about color and placement.S D.
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Aera! We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Left holes, and hit the gutter. The front yard is a mess and debris. They lied and said they would be coming but they didn't.Velvet S.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:We are a gate manufacturing company. We make, sale, and deliver farm gates, panels and feeders. There is 3 weights-Heavy, economy & standard. 3 colores- Green, brown or galvanized. Gate sizes-4ft to 20ft...Odd sizes welcome. We custom make orders. You need it, we will make it. WE ARE LOOKING FOR BROWN GATE DEALERS IN ALL AREAS!!! Individuals or business who would like to buy product at dealers cost and resale at profitable prices. There is a 25pc. minimum to get dealers price. If you a..
- Business Description:we started our business in 1997 and still going strong been around and done it all and we work hard at what we do to keep it a professional and timely service. we are one of the fastest growing all in one cleaning and contracting services in our are
- Business Description:fire damage repair,pole barns,rideing arenas,insurance work proform,bobcat work,room additions,decks. 10% discounts, Personal checks accepted with proper ID and bank verification, accepts cashiers checks, and cash
- Business Description:Grassy Green LLC, is your most reliable landscaping service in the area. With experience in commercial and residential landscaping, we can help you create your dream landscape! We specialize in a broad range of landscaping techniques. It is important to us that your project is unique and personalized to fit your needs! Let us show you the “peace-of-mind” that comes from having us as your single point of contact for your landscape design, planning and maintenance needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you want to be a successful landscaper, there are a few things you need to know. Learn what it takes to attract, convert, and retain customers in this helpful guide for landscapers.
Many businesses face the challenge of a slow off-season, from landscaping to roofing. But with these eight off-season marketing strategies, you can make money and gain new clients year-round. Keep reading for more.
Find Landscapers in
- Grand Rivers
- Dawson Springs
- Calvert City
Landscapers in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- B&M Contractingpo Box 193
- Billys lawn Care248 W Main St
- BJ's Mowing, LLC50 Shoal Creek Drive
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- brocks landscaping200 Hodge Ln
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Buttery's Lawn Service911 Roy Dugger Rd
- B&J Professional Services
- Dreamscapes Pools, Spas and Landscaping563 E Lakeshore Dr
- Dreamscapes Pools, Spas and Landscaping
- Fannin's Outdoor Care365 E. Somerset Church Rd. suite 6
- Fannin's Outdoor Care
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- SCREENS OF KENTUCKY, LLCPO Box 7876
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Stanley's Home Improvement521 Carlyle Ave
- Story Lawn Care419 Kimberly lane
- Superior Turf Sod Farms111 Picketts Dam
- Supreme Enterprises LLC128 Sills Ln
- SCREENS OF KENTUCKY, LLC
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc