James Sanders Nursery

Founded 1954 • With Angi since March 2012

Nursery and Landscaping...

Gold Medal Lawn Care

Gold Medal Lawn Care proudly serves the Paducah, KY area. We provide Weekly Lawn Mowing starting at $24.99* | 100% Money Back Guarantee | For a Limited Time Only www.goldmedallawns.com *Offer good on properties up to 7500 sqft

Stanley's Home Improvement

Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Aera! We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, Ect. Give us a Call and leave your name and number @ (618) 364-6751 and We can set up an appointment! No job too big or small just give us a call! God Bless😊

05/21/2013

In a 3 week period, we called 6 times. They have NEVER responded. IF they were to ever call, we would NOT do business with them. Apparently they aren't interested in, what we believe would have been a $1500 job, so they aren't worth my time any longer.

Description of Work
He came out about 4 days after calling them. He walked the yard and made notes as to what we wanted - dirt hauled in, leveled, and sod laid.

12/27/2012

We asked Sanders Nursery to help us tame the outdated, overgrown landscaping we inherited in our new-to-us-home. I'm a Master Gardener, but age and infirmity prevent us from doing big tasks ourselves. Someone came out fairly quickly and walked through the front and back yards (about 2/3 of an acre), taking notes, and was, I thought, pretty knowledgeable about plants, views, maintenance, etc. He li...

Description of Work
Do ask them to be specific about when they will provide you with an estimate and a landscaping plan. Do not expect them to be responsive, so do plan to have to chase them for your business.

03/01/2012

I brought in a sample of my soil and then they tell you what to by. I didn't have to have anyone come out and it didn't cost me as much.

Description of Work
We used James Sanders Nursery for landscaping.

Anything reguarding Landscaping, Maintenance and irrigation