If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Benton, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Benton
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncEverything went excellent, from the initial sales contact through the completion of the job. The final result was excellent, they didn't have the particular type of pool that we wanted, but they had a new mold made and we got the first one of these pools installed in the area. It makes for a great attraction at the rental area we own
- Kinsey's Lawn ServicePerfect They showed up on time and worked into the dark to finish on time Great group of people,hard workers and cleaned up behind themselves each day A PLUS
- James Sanders NurseryI brought in a sample of my soil and then they tell you what to by. I didn't have to have anyone come out and it didn't cost me as much.
- Williams Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance, Inc.Workers were very nice and left the property clean after the work was finished each day. If a purchased material was cheaper than estimated, the savings were passed on to me, (ie...stones and mulch).
- Pro Affordable Tree ServiceNo problems, we had a written agreement on which hangers that were to be removed and what limbs that needed to be pruned to help the shape and over all health of the tree.
- Rolling Hills NurseryI called them and asked them to come over and look at an area that I wanted to have landscaped. He was very punctual, he drew up a plan for me to look at and it was very reasonable. And he did what I asked him to do instead of doing what he wanted to do. Then he had me come over to the nursery and look at all the plants that I had wanted. He did give me some suggestions about different things that I might like, but he gave me the option. I was very happy with the service. There are several things that are going to be done. Technically, they haven't done the service yet but I'm on his schedule to get it all done and up to that point I've been very happy. And what I thought was great is that they guarantee the plants that they put in for you for two years; they will come out and check on them periodically to make sure that those plants are doing what they are supposed to be doing and that I am doing what I am supposed to do to make sure that they don't die
- Pro Affordable Tree ServiceGreat follow through and professionalism from obtaining the estimate, contract for work to be done, and the actual work that accomplished what was promised.
- Kinsey's Lawn ServiceWent very well, came when they said they would. The hispanics that work for them are outstanding, the others not impressed. I really like that they give you an actual picture of your house with proposed landscaping. Amazing ! you know what it will look like.
- James Sanders NurseryWe asked Sanders Nursery to help us tame the outdated, overgrown landscaping we inherited in our new-to-us-home. I'm a Master Gardener, but age and infirmity prevent us from doing big tasks ourselves. Someone came out fairly quickly and walked through the front and back yards (about 2/3 of an acre), taking notes, and was, I thought, pretty knowledgeable about plants, views, maintenance, etc. He listened more than talked, which I liked. (And I was not dictating very much -- we're not from this region and although I have experience in the garden, it's not in this zone with these plants and climate. I really wanted a dialogue and thought he would be just right for that relationship.) He said he'd draw up a plan, because we would have to budget this service, and it would have to be staged to time major prunings, replantings, etc., by what was best for the plants. We made it clear that we intended to establish a long-term relationship for maintenance and tasks we cannot manage. We didn't hear back for more than three months, in spite of sending emails and leaving voice mail messages, and we'd lost the early spring window we were aiming for; we knew the yard would look pretty bad with so much overgrowth if something were not done soon. Not happy about that, we called again, he came out again, we reviewed the earlier conversation, and more details were added to or deleted from the "plan" discussion. Once again, there was no follow-up from them at all. To be fair, I did not say anything about our unhappiness to date, nor did I ask specific questions about when we would receive an estimate or a plan. I'm just not used to having to beg a business for their business, I guess. Never did this company representative indicate that Sanders was too busy to work on our landscaping, uninterested in the project, or unhappy that it would have to occur in phases. We never did find out what they might have charged. They just didn't follow up at all. I'm willing to work with a company's schedule, but I'm not going to chase them to spend my money with them. And I did call Sanders because a co-worker recommended them and they appeared on Angie's List, so I don't know what happened. Is that person still with Sanders? I don't know and I'm not going to bother to ask. Does asking for an estimate -- twice -- and leaving lots of messages make me less of a customer than someone for whom work has been performed? This fall, I kept searching the Internet for suggestions, and called another service to do front yard work before winter; our home was an embarrassment because Sanders didn't follow through. They responded quickly, their prices were fair, they showed up when promised, were amenable to minor changes in the plan, and cleaned up beautifully. Couldn't be happier with the new company, and after they come out again this spring, if the experience is just as positive, I'll be recommending them on the list
- Kinsey's Lawn ServiceI purchased a number of trees from Kinsey's Lawn and Landscape in 2015, which they planted by hand. Within about 2 month of being planted, all of the trees began to die. I discussed the matter with Kinsey’s, who assured me the trees were guaranteed for a year from the date of being planted. For the last 1-1/2 years I have been in regular contact with Kinsey's to have the trees replaced. They have indicated they will replace them; however, they have yet to do so citing a multitude of claims. I was finally able to contact the owner, Marcia Kinsey, to discuss the situation and was told that the replacement trees were on order. After waiting through the winter months, calling to check on the status of the replacements, only to be told numerous times “…trees are on order”, Kinsey’s have not honored their warranty and replaced the trees. I have contacted several local nurseries, as well as the local Dept. of Agriculture, and they have reviewed the status of the trees that Kinsey’s Lawn and Landscape service planted. Their investigation shows that the trees were incorrectly planted. At the time the trees were planted by Kinsey's their machine was broken and they had to dig the holes manually. I would not recommend using them for your landscape and lawn needs
Landscapers in Benton
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Aera! We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Schedule to do the work at noon on Saturday. Did call at 11:00 a.m. because they had a tire blowout and let me know he would be a couple hours late. But they did show up when they said they would. Tree was trimmed excellently. Just what I wanted. All of the haul away was done. Yard was cleaned up exactly the way it looked before arrival. Could not be happier. Are planning on having them back to trim another treeCandi C.
- Business Description:Give us a call today for your Lawn & Yard Work needs! We have been providing lawn and yard work for over 20+ years.Recent Review:It's actually very good and he's very dependable.JAMES B.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Ryan Ballard with Veteran Restorations. You can also locate us on Facebook. My team provides a range of services to include electrical, concrete additions/crack repair and seal, roofing, furniture restoration, door hanging, screened in porch repair, landscaping, painting and more. We're an all in one service thanks to our diverse team of contractors whom are mostly also military trained veterans. We look forward to working with all of you in the Western, KY region!Recent Review:Was built to request and was delivered on timeStannisha S.
- Business Description:Owner operated and onsite on every job. Over 10 years of experience in remodeling and constructions services. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They knew what their doing. They had a reasonable price. They were very clean and professional.jacob h.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Off grid energy and alternative/sustainable living solutions.
- Business Description:Licensed and Insured. 20 Years experience with repairing roofs. Give us a call. Free Estimates. Best deal around, Guaranteed.
- Business Description:We are a gate manufacturing company. We make, sale, and deliver farm gates, panels and feeders. There is 3 weights-Heavy, economy & standard. 3 colores- Green, brown or galvanized. Gate sizes-4ft to 20ft...Odd sizes welcome. We custom make orders. You need it, we will make it. WE ARE LOOKING FOR BROWN GATE DEALERS IN ALL AREAS!!! Individuals or business who would like to buy product at dealers cost and resale at profitable prices. There is a 25pc. minimum to get dealers price. If you a..
- Business Description:Lawn care and maintenance/Home repairs
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Calvert City
- Grand Rivers
- West Paducah
Landscapers in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- Brown Gate Co.
- Elite Lawn & Home Services102 Court Drive
- Elite Lawn & Home Services
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds ManagementP.O. Box 204
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds Management
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- OAKLEY'S LANDSCAPING640 MASSAC CHURCH RD
- OAKLEY'S LANDSCAPING
- Rodney Hall Custom Hauling4621 Epperson Rd
- Rodney Hall Custom Hauling
- SEDBERRY LAWNCARE & LANDSCAPING L.L.C4825 Bradford Rd
West Paducah, Kentucky
- SHINYHEAD CURB APPEAL3741 Springdale Cir.
- Stanley's Home Improvement521 Carlyle Ave
- Sullivan Tree Service1206 S Eight
- Supreme Enterprises LLC128 Sills Ln
- SEDBERRY LAWNCARE & LANDSCAPING L.L.C
- Veteran Restorations1054 S 9th St
- Veteran Restorations