It's crucial to plan ahead and play it safe when using a ladder to handle household tasks. Tackle your home project one step at a time with our ladder safety guide.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Smithland, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Roofing Reviews in Smithland
- McCuiston RoofingGreat service, everyone worked so hard and did a wonderful job. The new roof looks good and they cleaned up everything around the house when they finished. If anyone needs a new roof I highly recommend them.
- Reynolds Roofing Exteriors & CoatingsI was very surprised that the owner, Mr. Reynolds was so positive that he could arrange a time to repair, especially since this wasn't a full roof replacement. He explained that he had a couple of crews working near our property, and would contact them to come at the end of the day that week. Because we had rain forecasted in the next few days, he assured me we would get something done, if only to put a tarp up so we wouldn't have more leaking into the house, if the job needed more time to repair. The couple contacted that same day to let me know they would definitely come to take care of the repairs. They continued to update me throughout the week, and when they saw they would be running late, the reached out to assure me they were still coming.. They were very professional, made the repairs, and after the first rain, called to make sure it wasn't leaking.. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone regardless of the job, large or small. Kudos to Reynolds Roofing for such satisfaction. The couple that came out was Sam and Scarlett Zubiate, a young married couple, and were wonderful. The work was great
- 3c's ConstructionParticular services not provided, but very informative, professional consultant whom provided alternate source for services.
- 3c's ConstructionThey were extremely professional, very knowledgeable, priced right. We paid them at the finish of the job. Rain delayed them part of one day so they finished the job 1/2 day later than planned. That was just fine with me. They kept our yard clean and it was clean when they left. Their music was not loud and obnoxious and their language was clean. He kept us informed of what they were doing and if they were going to be delayed in coming the next day (he had a death and had to go to funeral so said he would come later in the day and he did just that). I would highly recommend him. He is Tracey Carrico of 3 C's Construction. He specializes in metal
- McCuiston RoofingThey did an amazing job on both the installation and the cleanup. No more leaks and my roof looks great. I would never consider recommending anyone else these guys are the best!!!
- McCuiston RoofingVery well, so good I called them back to fix garage roof later. Had garage fixed in 1 day (in and out) with no signs left behind that they had been there.
- Gordon RoofingBilled as quoted including extras. Re nailed plywood and replaced as necessary. Kept me advised as job was in progress. No surprises. Cleaned up their mess daily.
- Siress Roofing LLCThey showed up on time, performed quality work in an efficient & professional manner, and left our property neat and clean when they left. We were very pleased.
- Woodall Companies Roofing and ConstructionWe contracted with Lowes in Paducah to have this work done and Woodall Companies is the roofing company they used. We are very happy with the work done on our house. The crew was very careful with plants, etc around edge of home and did an excellent job of cleaning up after work was completed.
- Mathis RoofingThey haven't started work yet. Pricing was about the same as everyone else but he was the most communicative, he always responded the same day and offered good advice. He was able to send estimates electronically. He never once responded to an e-mail, it's always been a phone call.
Roofers in Smithland
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:It was apparent they were very skilled. They quickly dropped the huge limbs without a scratch on the house, fence or sheds surrounding the tree. They arrived on time and cleaned the area to my satisfaction before leaving. And they were competetively priced! I can't say enough good things about this companyPamela S.
- Business Description:Yellowlite, is committed to excellence in the design and Installation of our renewable energy system and to educating our customers on ways to reduce their consumption and use energy more efficiently. We genuinely believe that Solar in an important energy source that will continue to grow in prominence and scale and we hope to continue being a part of the growing clean energy movementRecent Review:Generally well. They caused some unnecessary roof damage when relocating some panels, but they paid for my preferred roofer to fix it with no trouble. Generally great people to work with and a bargain compared to their competitorsMartin H.
- Business Description:Drywall repair/framing/electrical/flooring/painting/lawn care/destruction/unloading/heavy lifting and cleaning. If not sure give us a call and ask. Together we have 26 years of experience and will guarantee you will be happy with our work
- Business Description:Owner operated and onsite on every job. Over 10 years of experience in remodeling and constructions services. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:We offer a 5% discount to veterans.Recent Review:Everything went very well & everything was accomplished except for coming back this Spring/Summer to paint the steps. This still needs to be completed. Scott Morrison is the owner & will take care of the final step once he has an opening. His helpers were very courteous & cleaned up everything before they left last FallDianne R.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:The first unit was delivered in a timely manner. However, the carrier did not adhere to the shippers warnings about product fragility and the unit was received in a damaged state. The unit was sent back to Classic Copperworks for repair. The repair was treated as a priority by Mr. Threadgill, who had the unit shipped back to me in three weeks. It arrived in good condition that time. <br /> Mr Threadgill was very helpful in providing support in order to finish our project. He even had a caulking product sent to us in order to help with flashing the unit. That meant alot. <br /> I am not a professional contractor, but was able to install the unit myself with his support. However, my profession does provide me the opportunity to serve the public and as such, I feel that I am more than qualified in commenting on good service. While Classic Copperworks may not be the cheapest provider of goods and services, they stand behind their product and provide great support. It requiress a "leap of faith" to order an expensive unit from an out-of-state provider with no prior mutual history, but I can attest to my complete satisfaction. <br /> WRS <br /> <br /William S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:<p>We had changed home insurance companies not long ago because they had refused a claim of hail damage that had been pointed out to us by two different, independent home repair professionals with nothing to gain. After a strong wind storm did further damage to our roof, we hired Mr. Katz. He stepped into our shoes and did all the interacting with our home insurance company, including filing the claim, meeting with their adjusters, then helping select a roofing company. The results were beyond our highest expectations. Mr. Katz put together our claim for a new roof, and it went without a hitch. Mr. Katz then helped find a highly professional roofer who personally supervised every step of the process and the work of a highly capable crew. In short, Mr. Katz handled everything from start to finish. </p> <p>One of the highest compliments we give those providing services for pay is that they are a "true professional." Without qualification, we can recommend Mr. Katz as a true professional and highly recommend him for any roofing or home repair needs. </p> <p>Should you have any questions or want to discuss anything, please feel free to call us at (502) 228-8820--and you are welcome to come by and see our new roof.</p> <p>Sincerely,</p> <p>Lee and Sherleen Sisney</p> <br /Sherleen S.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:Mr. Haas identified problems in our roof installation and issued a report. He suggested re-install and steps that we should take to get it done. It was a long process that involved county and DPOR. Mr. Haas was very helpful every step during the entire process. He is highly experienced and very responsive to our calls, text, and email. We eventually got the roof reinstalled in a very good quality. Mr. Haas was onsite multiple times to ensure the right materials and methods were used. It would not be possible without the help from Mr. HaasCindy D.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Requested quote and ideas. got a quote and had work done.. Due to some tree stump problems in work area, work took longer than expected and price increased.. Work was really good, but somewhat disappointed in final cost.. A problem developed with the brick walkway and it took about 2 weeks to get it corrected.. They did correct the problem and everything looks very good .. <br /james w.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
How many layers of shingles can you put on a roof? Find out if a shingle overlay is right for your home or if you should go with a full roof replacement instead.
Roofing jobs can be complicated, so it’s important to find the right pro. From questions to ask to the importance of a contract, these simple tips will guide you on how to choose a roofer.
Find roofing contractors in
roofing contractors in Smithland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA Paducahs Best1108 Miller St
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
Princeton, Kentucky 42445
- Affordable Home Improvement670 Hopkins Ave
Ledbetter, Kentucky 42058
- All-Pro Construction203 N 13th St
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
- AAA Paducahs Best
- Chambers Roofing Co Inc2605 Cairo Rd
Paducah, Kentucky 42001
- Chris Hawkins Construction807 Iuka Rd
Smithland, Kentucky 42081
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- CLASSIC METAL ROOFING SYSTEMS OF KENTUCKIANA1717 WATTERSON TRL
Louisville, Kentucky 40299
- Cobblestone Construction205 Rudd
Smithland, Kentucky 42081
- Chambers Roofing Co Inc
- DEANS ROOFING1432 Old Mayfield Rd.
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- DEANS ROOFING
- Everything Exterior & Roofing149 KY-2084 S
Henderson, Kentucky 42420
- Everything Exterior & Roofing
- FORT SERVICES4381 Westchester Ln
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- FORT SERVICES
- Hayes Construction Roofing And Remodeling LLC534 Tom Hill Rd
Marion, Kentucky 42064
- HELMING BROTHERS INC1030 Fairview Ave
Jasper, Indiana 47546
- Henson Robinson Co3550 Great Northern Ave
Springfield, Illinois 62711
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- Holland Roofing of Louisville, Inc.797 Hebron Road
Shelbyville, Kentucky 40065
- Hayes Construction Roofing And Remodeling LLC
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky 40379
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Klapp Roofing Co Inc1403 St Rt 940
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
- Klapp Roofing Co Inc
- Parson Design and Build635 Pride Avenue Dr
Madisonville, Kentucky 42431
- PEAK ROOFING & SIDING164 SOUTHWOOD DR
Gilbertsville, Kentucky 42044
- Percolation Consulting, LLC4315 COMMERCE DR
Lafayette, Indiana 47905
- Piece by Piece Construction, LLC60 Allbritten Ln
MURRAY, Kentucky 42071
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
- Purofirst Disaster Services2251 Stanley Gault Pkwy
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
- Parson Design and Build
- Quality Builders4080 Oaks Rd
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- Quality Builders
- YellowLite1925 St. Clair Ave NE Suite #250
Cleveland, Ohio 44114