If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Shelbyville, KY
There are 10 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Shelbyville
- United Dynamics IncI have been thoroughly impressed by every aspect of this company. From start to finish, everyone I have had contact with has been courteous, professional, and personable. I would recommend this company to anyone!
- Watson Water proofingThese guys do really good work. If you have a problem with water coming into your home or business, I highly recommend them.
- Phillips WaterproofingService was wonderful! The salesman was polite and fair with pricing. The works we're well mannered and got the job done in the time frame we had discussed. I am very pleased with their work and plan to use them for any future projects we may have.
- Phillips WaterproofingThe guys were so respectful and cleaned up the job after they were done! The young girl that answers the phone helped me so much, and was so sweet the whole time. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiThey really did a wonderful job. We would always have a leak in out basement after a heavy snow or rain. Water would run after the rain would even quit. Since Everdry came into our home we have had no water in our basement. Regardless of whether it's a storm or heavy rain or snow, we have had no rain in our basement.They did an amazing job. they were only in our home for about 3 or 4 days. They explained the system in detail and cleaned up their mess when they were done. It's the best home investment I have made since we have owned our home. We are currently taking bids on building a theater room in our basement. It has actually increased our living space. We love what Everdry has done for our home. BDH Williamstown Ky
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSExcellent. Logan came early- always a good thing in my book! He is very personable and professional. He displayed great knowledge and was very informative. We learned some things about our system that we hadn't known before. Would not hesitate if he was our service tech again.
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSMorgan and Donald came to perform the annual service on the Waterguard system in our basement. Both were very pleasant and professional, taking the time to explain what they did and why. They also delivered and installed a SaniDry basement dehumidifier. I was apprehensive about spending big bucks on a dehumidifier but it seems well-constructed and has a 30 month warranty. I got tired of replacing our dehumidifier every few years when it conked out. The SaniDry XP has already brought the humidity down to an acceptable level and is energy star rated to use less energy than a 70 pint unit. Morgan explained that he is currently training Donald as a technician. Morgan is a good teacher and it's obvious that Donald will make a fine technician. I am very satisfied with Frontier and will be happy to see either Morgan or Donald next year
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSAlthough it took longer than expected, the workers were friendly, respectful, and left the place clean. The work looks good, professional. They answered all of my questions and seemed very knowledgeable.
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSJason Atkins serviced our Waterguard system. He was punctual, arriving at the exact time of appointment. Jason is by far, the most personable and professional tech from Frontier in the eight years we have had the system. Jason is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He explained every detail as he went along and even showed us a few things we can do to get ahead of any problems before service next year. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason and Frontier Basement Systems to anyone
- Healthy SpacesThe two techs that worked on my project were great. They were on time, communicated well and worked long and hard to complete the project.
Basement Waterproofers in Shelbyville
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio..Recent Review:I did not consider for deck job as we had work done by them previously. First of all, they contract out the work without telling you. The did a good job on the foundation. The work that was required after the foundation, such as the yard, was terrible. They would not take responsibility for shoddy work, said they did all they could do and would not return any further callstina w.
- Business Description:For over 30 years, The Basement Doctor has provided basement and crawl space waterproofing, structural repair, humidity control, and concrete lifting services for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky homes with award-winning service. As a part of the Basement Systems Network of dealers, we have exclusive access to over 30 patented products, which allows us to design an effective and permanent solution for every type of wet basement problem. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a ..Recent Review:They explained things well and the work is scheduled.Joe B.
- Business Description:Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing speci..Recent Review:It was fine. The service was great. They came here and fixed it. They were here when they said they were gonna be here.Larry R.
- Business Description:As an experienced professional in the waterproofing and foundation industry. We are a certified FASFLO dealer who has been in business since 1978. Serving Lexington, Louisville, and all Central, Northern, and Eastern Kentucky locations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The project went smoothly. The crew finished the work in the rain.Joe W.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Protect your home” call a Louisville basement waterproofing company you can trust to give you the best pricing, most reliable service, and a lifetime transferable warranty. 502-457-1962 Ready for us to take the worry out of your wet basement? That’s where Best Waterproofing can step in. We specialize in a variety of services for less than you think. No mater the size of your budget we can help deliver incredible value for your dollar. With Best waterproofing we continue to meet the demands o..Recent Review:They did a fantastic job. Very polite and friendly. Cleaned up after they were finished. Showed me what they were doing. Would recommend them highlykitty b.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goalsRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Our Louisville roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For 25 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Louisville roofing and home improvement contractor. Additional DBAs - Bone Dry Masonry Louisville, Bone Dry Roofing-Louisville IncRecent Review:I called three times for the estimate and never heard back.Maggie C.
- Business Description:Visit the Finest in Louisville Flooring Stores. If you’re looking for the very best in Louisville Flooring Stores, look no further than Carrell Rogers Carpet One Home & Floor. Providing expert flooring solutions since 1893, we offer the largest, all-inclusive selection of brand-name carpet, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, ceramic tile and window treatments( blinds and shutters) for both your home and office. Carrell Rogers is proud to offer the most complete flooring sol..Recent Review:Didn't have what we wanted in stock nor could they order it. Wound up finding what we wanted at another shop.Darrell V.
Deals in Shelbyville for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Pewee Valley
- New Castle
- La Grange
waterproofing contractors in Shelbyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B-Dry Systems of Louisville6228 Strawberry Ln
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Louisville8130 New LaGrange Rd.
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- B-Dry Systems of Louisville
- Call the General LLC
New Albany, Indiana
- Carrell Rogers Carpet One109 S Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville ALT: 4214 N Preston, Shepherdsville, KY 40165
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Complete Structural InstallationsPO Box 58 512 W Lexington Ave
- Call the General LLC
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- General Waterproofing5507 Grant Line Rd
New Albany, Indiana
- General Waterproofing
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Phillips Waterproofing175 Rainbow Dr
- Phillips Waterproofing
- Stump's Carpentry and Remodeling5673 Zebulon Hwy. Lot 13
- Stump's Carpentry and Remodeling