Case Foundation Systems

Founded 1944 • With Angi since January 2012

449 Downes Ter

Louisville, KY 40214

In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson Counties....

10/28/2018

Carole C.

Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.

Description of Work
mudjacking

05/15/2018

Beverly C.

It went great! They were very professional and were here when they said they would be and cleaned up behind themselves. We did have a minor leakage problem with the first rain, but we called and they were back here within a couple of days to fix the problem and we have had no leakage since. I was impressed that they handled the call back so quickly, which to me, says a lot about their integrity. The company that did our original waterproofing has left Kentucky and our "lifetime" transferable warranty is now void, so having been burned once we were a bit leery, but they proved to be a very reliable company. Would not hesitate to recommend or use them again.

Description of Work
We had a small room in our basement that did not get waterproofed years ago when we did the rest of the basement. It had started leaking very badly and we need to link it into the drainage system for the rest of the basement. They also installed a new sump pump.

04/14/2018

David F.

Work was performed in a professional and timely manner. Highly skilled and well-coordinated team. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Drain line repair

Category drain pipe, foundation repair

09/20/2017

Pamela B.

Joe came out for estimates, work was done, and everything is working fine. Nice professional company to work with.

Description of Work
I had cracks in the basement walls repairs and pillars installed under the chimney to reduce any additional movement.

09/14/2017

Linda H.

We liked them, but we just have not decided what we're going to do. I would say just on the person that we met and his knowledge and everything, really good. I liked that the man was very knowledgeable and very pleasant, very willing to answer any questions, and even we could call him later if we had more questions. They are somebody I would definitely deal with if we decide to do the work. He was here actually a little early, just came in, we talked about what we wanted, we went out and looked at the porch and the area around it, and he was just altogether really good. I had a very good feeling about if we decided to do the work and have him do it. The estimate was detailed, and then he explained it as well. I know some people will just write it up and hand it to you, but he went through each thing, we'll do this and we'll do this, and this is how it works and everything. I thought the estimate seemed to me lower than I was anticipating because I really had no idea what to anticipate. My husband thought it was a little high, but he also had no idea on what to anticipate. I thought it was fair. I don't have that much experience in getting quotes. If we decide to do the work, we will have them do the work.

Description of Work
I did receive an estimate for having some work done on our back porch. The estimate was a little over $3,000.

Category decks

09/05/2017

tammy H.

They did a great job we have had some pretty hard rains and it hasn't leaked

Description of Work
Basement wall had cracked two places and was leaking when rained

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

07/14/2017

Rosemary M.

I've had an excellent experience with them. They were excellent. Foundation work is kind of scary and they did a fabulous job of walking me through it and babying me while they were there. They had to do serious digging in the basement and they made very little mess. They cleaned everything up you would never know they were there. I didn't go to anybody else and compare prices I was so happy with them. I just knew this was going to be a costly thing. This wasn't the kind of thing that I was looking for a bargain basement sale price because of the nature of the service. I knew it was going to be expensive and they kind of hit where I thought it was going to be let's put it that way. I instantly had confidence in these folks. I had follow-up questions after the salesman left and they got back with me right away.

Description of Work
It was between 9 and 10 thousand dollars. They did extensive work. It was mid-June when they did the work.

05/03/2017

April D.

The team was very polite and did a great job .I'm a return customer 3 times that's how much I trust their work

Description of Work
I had my slab repaired in 2 areas they did such a great job .and cleaned up everything once the job was done ,that I am having them come back for a 3rd area

Category concrete repair, foundation repair

04/09/2017

Kathleen B.

After they gave me an estimate to fix the problem, they changed their minds about how to fix the problem. I decided to go with someone else.

Description of Work
raise the front steps

04/05/2017

Debbie M.

Wonderfully. I was very pleased with the results. All issues were addressed and work was completed in the time frame I was quoted.

Description of Work
Water problems under house and floor sagging issues.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

09/28/2016

Greg A.

Horrible! I never did get a formal estimate, just a verbal one for $900.00 (which is at least $300 too much). The guy claimed that the basement floor would have to be ripped up and that a structural engineer would have to come out. Another company, United Dynamics, came out and gave me proper information, an estimate, and a solution to the issue. I do not recommend using Case Foundation Systems!

Description of Work
Evaluation and estimate.

06/18/2016

Robert B.

I was surprised and pleased with the quote as i expected it to be higher.. the team came on time, and did a really nice job. I can't even tell where they drilled. They started on the driveway, mudjacking and leveling the plate that had fallen. In addition, they evened the lips of the rest of the plates. then, they went to the rear, and mudjacked the patio. They cleaned up everything and was gone by mid-afternoon. Job well done.

Description of Work
We live on a hillside, and down from the road. Our concrete driveway plates moved and lifted, creating a lip. In the back, our patio also was slanted due to water erosion. the quote was to mudjack both the driveway and the patio.

05/09/2016

Callista M.

Estimate went fine, knowledgeable, professional. Bid came in slightly over a competitor, so we chose someone else. But, I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for basement waterproofing: 94 ft of interior drain & sump pump/crock.

Category basement waterproofing

08/18/2015

Matthew M.

I knew this was going to be a good experience during the free estimate. Joe climbed under my deck to get a look at the outside wall/foundation area, then needed to look inside the interior wall. After a solid hour of time (cutting into the basement sheet rock) the problem was diagnosed and estimated costs laid out. I can't believe the estimate was free after the amount of work put in just to find the problem. Joe made sure I understood the issues and told me to call their offices to set up an appointment. No pressure whatsoever. Once I set up the appointment the crew arrived on-time, kept my home clean on the inside and outside, and completed the agreed upon work. The only thing left is to see if the work fixes the issues but I feel confident that will be the case. No heavy rainfall in the week following the work to test it out. I would absolutely recommend their services. At the very least they should be your second opinion.

Description of Work
Patched two foundation cracks and put in a 20 foot french drain along the foundation.

Category decks, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

06/01/2015

Richard L.

Everything was completed in one day. They went the extra mile to remove the existing shrubbery without extra charge. All cracks in the brickwork of the house were repaired and none have returned after two years. Their price was below two others and they added in the removal of the shrubs, which the other firms wanted me to do prior to starting the job.

Description of Work
Add piers to support sinking garage foundation, Tuck point brickwork, remove all debris (shrubs removed), level steps and sidewalk.

Category mudjacking, foundation repair

04/08/2015

Vicki B.

I needed an estimate to fix the leaking and a crack in the basement and it was 2 weeks before I could get someone to come out. He called before coming to my home to see if he could come early. I told him I was at work and it was my Mom's house but I lived there too and would be paying for part of the waterproofing. My Mom said he was very nice but she told him we had already gotten one estimate so we were getting other estimates too. My Mother asked him if he could give us an estimate for the basement leaking and also to fix a vertical crack on the wall. He left her the estimate to fix the crack and told he would drop off an estimate for the french drain he suggested we get installed. That was about 2 weeks ago and I've never seen an estimate for the waterproofing. I called him last week and asked him if he could give me a call about the estimate but I've still never heard back from anyone. I realize there has been a lot of rain lately and they may be very busy, but even a phone call would've been sufficient to say he would get it to me but just to ignore a customer isn't professional at all. There are many other waterproofing companies out there that are competing for my business.

Description of Work
Needed an estimate for basement leakage.

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

02/03/2015

Patricia F.

Doing this meant I avoided having to have the steps rebuilt. Also pulling out the bushes was a huge help and worth the small extra charge I paid. After this work, the area around the steps (front of the house) was nearly ready for new landscaping. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Raised up the section of steps and sidewalk that had separated from the porch. Put supports and filling under the raised section. Before this, the workers removed 4 large bushes that had been beside the steps. Cleaned up the area where the digging had been done. 66

08/31/2014

Robert D S.

Case associates were professional and timely for all aspects of the process, starting with the initial call for a quote, scheduling, and performing the job when they said they would. We were selling this home and the buyers inspector was pleased with the foundation work. No concern noted in inspection reports.

Description of Work
Installed 5 piers to stabilize a foundation settling, and installed 3 -4" drain lines for downspouts to channel wanted away from the foundations.

08/12/2014

George G.

We were satisfied with the work they completed. They were here for a couple of hours and drilled the holes and pumped the concrete in. The guy who came out, Bryan, was a very nice guy!

Description of Work
The company came out to do concrete leveling and raised the concrete on my back patio that had sunken in.

Category decks, mudjacking

06/20/2014

Anne R.

Horrible!!!! They didn't clean grout off of custom paneling in the basement. They did not put piers in they were supposed to or in the right places. Cracking as gotten worse. Horrific job of replacing brick they took out and tuck pointed. Grout splattered everywhere and not cleaned off brick. Put piers on one corner by back porch. Now entire brick patio must be replaced due to sinking down and doorway sinking down. They told us the porch was giving way and sinking due to standard settlement. We have lived there 35 years and never had these issues! It seems they didn't compact the fill when they installed piers creating a void causing the center and end of the patio to sink and the door way to sink down. Trying to get an estimate to repair now.

Description of Work
Put piers under foundation due to cracking in foundation and brick veneer.

05/27/2014

Mitchel T.

Don't have any idea if these folk do good work or not they won't call me back, so we'll never know.

Description of Work
Update - Received a call back - they are coming out to look at the work - seems they are just very busy - which might mean they are good at what they do, we'll see. Email several times, got one reply saying they'd call be back and set up a time to look at the job. Never received that call back

04/29/2014

Joe B.

These guys did an outstanding job! They were on time and worked all day to complete the job in one day. Early into the project, it was discovered that my sewer line was damaged and in need of immediate repair for completion of the waterproofing. They pressed on and completed what they could while working in close proximity to another service provider who was called in to repair the damaged pipe, which was NOT damaged by the crews, it was a pre-existing issue. These guys did a great job walking me through the project and all work was completed in one day, despite the setback. They were very professional and took care to clean the job site upon completion. I would highly recommend using Case.

Description of Work
Installed drainage and sub pump along perimeter of basement

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

04/02/2014

David A.

I contacted several companies for estimates and descriptions of how they would repair a basement leak. I chose Case because of their professionalism and the description of how they would repair the leak. Opinions about how to repair basement leaks vary widely. I was convinced Case's approach would be the best and most lasting. Moreover the number of years they have been in business persuaded me that their warranty would be worth something down the road. The repair person arrived on time, did an excellent job, and explained everything he was doing. A couple of days later my contractor discovered evidence of another past leak. I wanted to get it repaired quickly so that the contractor could continue his work. Case sent a repair person THE SAME DAY. I was astounded, pleased, and had the same excellent experience. I would recommend Case without hesitation and indeed with enthusiasm.

Description of Work
Repaired two basement cracks.

03/29/2014

monika P.

I called on a Thursday and they sent someone out for an estimate the next day. Todd was very courteous, polite, and punctual. ! He looked at the damage and mapped out the garage, and recommended that we have 2 piers installed for a total cost of $2100. It was a very pleasant an professional experience, however, we decided to get a second opinion. When the second company came out, they were a bit more thorough in their assessment and told us that all of our walls were perfectly level, and that we didn't have any foundation problems at all. While it was not a service they offered, they recommended that we have a general contractor come out and look at our roof, as IT was applying undue pressure on the wall, causing the mortar to crack. I will reiterate that Todd was excellent, however I would have hated to have paid 2100 for something we didn't even need!

Description of Work
Due to some cracks in the mortar of our garage, we suspected that its foundation might be sinking.

02/12/2014

Callie P.

Got a reconmendation to solve water problem in one area of basement. Got estimates from other companies and decided to hire Case Fundation Systems. Their representative explained the possible solutions and cost of each. The work crew arrived on time and went to work, complementing work very quickly. The job is a messy one just by the very nature of the work. However, the crew put up plastic to contain the dust as much as possible. They also cleaned up after themselves. The crew leader kept me informed on the progress as the they worked. The only problem they didn't have all the parts need to complete the job and will have to come back when the equipment is available.

Description of Work
Installed 20 feet of french drain and sump pump in the basement.

Category drain pipe, foundation repair

MP Decorative Concrete

Papa's Painting & Construction

We are a family run and operated business with 20+ years of experience. We home improvements from Interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, dry wall install and repair, deck staining and repair. Carpenter work, fencing, fence staining to full on remodels. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and creating a relationship for life. We want to help you long term with all of your home needs.

mz painting

We pride ourselves on: - BEING TRUSTWORTHY - DOING SUPERIOR WORK - OFFERING GREAT PRICES What are you waiting for? Welcome Spring with a fresh coat of paint!! :) We’re EXTREMELY confident in the quality of our work!! Please visit our website: www.mzpainting.biz We are not a large painting company that brings a lot of painters to a job to get it done as quickly as possible so we can move on to the next job as quickly as possible. We have a small crew that understands the benefits of doing quality work. In fact, we believe in doing such a great job that we hope you’ll recommend us to all your friends! Please take a look at a few of our pictures. If you’d like to see more please contact me... We love to paint: • Walls • Ceilings • Doors • Trim • Baseboards • Crown Molding • Interior/Exterior We offer free estimates and can assist with color selection. It’s important for you to know we do NOT spend money on advertising. • We do not have an expensive website • We do not have any expensive TV/Radio ads • We do not have expensive marketing materials These are important for you to know because it means we do NOT have to charge you extra to pay for all these things, which mean we can pass those savings on to you by charging less than our competitors!!! But…just because we charge less doesn’t mean the quality of our work is subpar. In fact, because we get most of our work from referrals, we must rely on our superior quality of work. If you'd like to discuss your needs, please visit our website: www.mzpainting.biz, go to the contact page and fill out the basic online form or call the number listed. Best, Todd-

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Residential & Commercial Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Systems – Concrete Lifting, Pier Systems, & Wall Anchor Systems. Sump Pump Installation.

Concrete pouring & new construction.