Foundation problems often show up as other issues first. Learn the key signs of foundation problems so you can take the right action quickly. We’ll help you identify potential issues with your home's foundation, plus advise on what to do.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Shelbyville, KY
There are 10 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Shelbyville
- United Dynamics IncI have been thoroughly impressed by every aspect of this company. From start to finish, everyone I have had contact with has been courteous, professional, and personable. I would recommend this company to anyone!
- Watson Water proofingThese guys do really good work. If you have a problem with water coming into your home or business, I highly recommend them.
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSAlthough it took longer than expected, the workers were friendly, respectful, and left the place clean. The work looks good, professional. They answered all of my questions and seemed very knowledgeable.
- United Dynamics IncWe had experienced UDI's exceptional service and quality work in the past, and when we realized we needed help for this new problem, it was without hesitation that we called UDI again. And, true to form, they delivered! We were treated with respect and consideration for our specific circumstance, the workers kept everything neat and clean, and made sure we were satisfied before they left the job every day. We are quite pleased with the outcome read less
- United Dynamics IncRepresentative called and was on site within a week with a scheduled appointment. Very helpful with suggestions for immediate action and described longer term actions if current conditions worsened. Did not try to sell me something I didn't need.
- United Dynamics IncI was contacted the week before to make sure I knew to expect a crew on Monday. I was advised they would be a bit late as the crews have a safety meeting each Monday and make sure all equipment is packed. Overall all went well. The crew arrived on time each day and worked tirelessly. They were responsive to any questions and always polite. Thet provided tarps to place removed dirt and debris. Each evening all was covered. I suppose the best suprise was there were no suprises! That doesn't happen very often read less
- United Dynamics IncI thought i had already answered this previously. Each and everything they did was exactly what they said they would do. These two guys went the extra mile. They were courteous and professional. Everything was left as good or better than when they started. I would use them again in a heartbeat.
- Dwyer CompaniesWent well, we did not get it lifted quite as much as desired, but they did good job and seemed very knowledgeable about their work.
- Case Foundation SystemsJoe came out for estimates, work was done, and everything is working fine. Nice professional company to work with.
- Aqua LockGood. Just wish they would have included some hvac work - like sealing up the seams - being that the insulation was removed.
Foundation Repair Contractors in Shelbyville
- Business Description:For over 30 years, The Basement Doctor has provided basement and crawl space waterproofing, structural repair, humidity control, and concrete lifting services for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky homes with award-winning service. As a part of the Basement Systems Network of dealers, we have exclusive access to over 30 patented products, which allows us to design an effective and permanent solution for every type of wet basement problem. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a .. read lessRecent Review:They explained things well and the work is scheduled.Joe B.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installation read lessRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing speci.. read lessRecent Review:It was fine. The service was great. They came here and fixed it. They were here when they said they were gonna be here.Larry R.
- Business Description:As an experienced professional in the waterproofing and foundation industry. We are a certified FASFLO dealer who has been in business since 1978. Serving Lexington, Louisville, and all Central, Northern, and Eastern Kentucky locations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:The project went smoothly. The crew finished the work in the rain.Joe W.
- Business Description:Here at Kevin Henshaw Home Inspections, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business read lessRecent Review:Kevin arrived earlier than scheduled. His attentiveness to small detail is AMAZING! He didnt miss one single thing. Exceeded my expectations!Nadiyyah S.
- Business Description:Pennington Renovations strives to provide professional and honest service to our customers. We are honored to have had the opportunity in serving the Central Kentucky area for over 25 years. Founder and owner, Mark Pennington, a 4th generation builder, has been in the construction industry for over 35 years. Our company specializes in historic home preservation, foundation repair, complete home and barn renovation, as well as home remodeling and custom carpentry. Our employees (skilled carpen.. read lessRecent Review:The work was done extremely well. The workers were very careful and skilled. They cleaned up the work area. We are very happy with the results.Dennis H.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goals read lessRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson Counties read lessRecent Review:Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.Carole C.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:B-Dry is one of the largest and most experienced basement waterproofing companies in America, having successfully waterproofed over 300,000 basements. We offer a full range of waterproofing services for homes, businesses, churches and schools. B-Dry® System of Louisville uses the original B-Dry® basement waterproofing system. Our waterproofing system is designed to address all the ways ground water enters your basement or crawlspace as well as saturated soil conditions caused by weather read lessRecent Review:I purchased a house that had been previously treated by BDry of Louisville. The seller failed to make me aware that the warranty on the work had to be transferred within 45 days (to be fair, who remembers tricky little rules like that intended to screw the consumer?) or it was void. Crappy rule, clearly intended to break the warranty when a house gets sold. They have the address - not like there is any possibility of confusion about where the work was done. No now I am selling the house. No warranty - ok, it is what it is. So I just asked Lynn at BDry to just provide a little info on what work was done. BDry refused to disclose due to "company policy" because I wasn't the original buyer. OK, don't understand - it is my house now, but it is clear we aren't getting past this. So I suggest: how about I contact the person I bought the house from, and ask them to agree to let BDry get me info on the job? that should satisfy company policy. So now the story changes: yesterday it was "we will need permission from the person who contracted with us". Today, Lynn asks an unnamed VP (and refused to give me the VPs name when asked - so petty) - and the mystery VP (Lynn said "she") said the only thing they were willing to do is come out for $125 and "inspect" the system and provide a report. All I want is a copy of the paperwork - that Lynn already had to pull and had in hand. How hard is that to make a "second degree' customer happy? But no - not even with approval from the original owner. Disappointing. I certainly won't ever use them based on this experience. To be fair - basement has been dry the whole time we've been there. Not sure if that is because of the work, or because the original flooding hasn't happened again - because I'm not sure what exactly they did read lessGary P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Cracks in your home’s concrete foundation may scare you, but they’re not a reason for panic. Learning to distinguish between ordinary wear and signs of bigger structural problems can give you peace of mind and help you take action when needed.
Before building your dream house, you need to decide which foundation is right for it. Discover the pros and cons of the two most popular foundation options, slab or crawl space, to make an educated decision. Plus, find out the costs of each.
Find foundation contractors in
- Pewee Valley
- New Castle
- La Grange
foundation contractors in Shelbyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Alford Home Solutions Inc6316 Maccorkle Ave SW
Saint Albans, West Virginia
- Aqua Lock10470 Bluegrass Pkwy
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc
- B-Dry Systems of Louisville6228 Strawberry Ln
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Brewer Built Inc.527 Gilbert Dr
- B-Dry Systems of Louisville
- Dwyer Companies900 Contract St Ste 200
- Dwyer Companies
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Kevin Henshaw Home Inspections7630 Dover Rd
- Kevin Henshaw Home Inspections
- Stump's Carpentry and Remodeling5673 Zebulon Hwy. Lot 13
- Stump's Carpentry and Remodeling