Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Richmond, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Richmond
- All Hours Lock & KeyMartin was so helpful in rekeying our doors and installing a deadbolt. He even brought a vacuum to clean up after the install.
- All Hours Lock & KeyRep was professional and fixed my problem. At my request he rekeyed all house locks so that one worked on every lock. Excellent service and all at a reasonable cost. He showed up on time and educated us about locks.
- All Hours Lock & KeyVery quick response and kindly went and bought a keypad I had forgotten to ask for initially that matches the old house beautifully (as well as working like a charm!)
- Just Fix ItHe has been excellent and is always very clean and polite. Being seniors we have come to rely on him for many things and he even joins us for coffee sometimes. He has painted, fixed locks, cleaned and repaired a dryer vent, etc. He put my toddler bed together for my visiting granddaughter, replaced fluorescent light bulbs and fire extinguishers as well. We will continue to use him and we would highly recommend him read less
- All Hours Lock & KeyI have used this company twice now - both times fast, courteous, efficient and fairly priced. Didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. First time was to rekey my house after the former tenant used their key to come into the house and steal stuff - bad feeling! They came out right away as soon as I noticed items missing and obvious that the person had entered the house and garage with their own keys. Second time was to help with the front door knob - I didn't want to have to change keys when replacing the knob and the service person gave me a better idea to do it for less money than what I had called for. He also fixed a door that was starting to hang improperly, so now the whole door is fitting tighter and better. I am sorry I didn't catch the names of the providers, but both were really nice and did great and fast work. I highly recommend read less
- Grotts Locksmith Center IncIt took 2 visits, which is fine. First visit, he determined that the lock needed to be replaced. For some reason, they don't carry replacements, so i bought one at Lowe's and the guy came back and installed it. Everything went smoothly.
- All Hours Lock & KeyMartin showed up within half an hour and worked during his lunch hour! He was informative and comforting. I am grateful and would highly recommend him and this company.
- Grotts Locksmith Center IncSeth was great. He was right on-time and was quick and efficient changing the keys on four entrance doors to my business. He also adjusted an interior door that was not fully closing correctly. I thought the pricing was very reasonable for the work I had done. I will happily choose Grott for any lock/key related issue I happen to have in the future read less
- Grotts Locksmith Center IncVery punctual they didn't have any appointments for a few days then they called me bc they had an opening guy came out pretty quickly. Very nice and got work done quickly.
- All Hours Lock & KeyWe called about noon and they came out the same day. Arrived promptly when scheduled. The technician performed the work promptly, professional & efficiently. The cost was reasonable.
Locksmiths in Richmond
- Business Description:As a full service locksmith, we offer lock repair, opening & replacement services for all of your residential, automobile & commercial needs. Licensed & insured, we're available 24/7. Call today!Recent Review:Martin was so helpful in rekeying our doors and installing a deadbolt. He even brought a vacuum to clean up after the install.Sarah G.
- Business Description:n/aRecent Review:Great! They were very quick and friendly. <br />Winter G.
- Business Description:Local locksmiths, keys made, safes and car door unlocking.Recent Review:I was locked out of my house w/ my toddler. We have an antique doorknob that was accidentally locked from the inside (my toddler likes to play with the toggle button on the interior frame). They came quickly and stayed until they could get us in, which wasn't easy with original brass hardware. <br / read lessdana w.
- Business Description:Same day service in most cases. Locally owned and operated. Lowest prices in town. Car unlocks starting at just $35 and residential/ commercial unlocks starting $45. We are licensed and insured mobile locksmith. We repair and rekey locks for residential and commercial buildings. We also do automotive locksmith work. If you've lost all keys to your vehicle. We can make you a originate a duplicate no need to change any of the locks or the ignition. Rather you key has a transponder chip or not... read less
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y.. read lessRecent Review:On Jan 9th I ordered a 4 drawer AMSEC Stor it Cabinet AND two AMSEC Jewelry inserts 1375033 from Indehomes that were advertised on their website. I did receive the cabinet on Jan 23, but without the two ordered jewelry inserts. <br /> I called and talked to Andrea about it and shortly after that I received, without notice, a refund for the inserts. I did manage to get her on the phone and she said she would check into it. I then received an email telling me they were discontinued and she could not find them. <br /> I wrote her back telling her that AMSEC had 18 in stock and even gave her the phone number to call. I again didn't hear back from her, and she wouldn't answer the phone, so I had to call her from a number she wouldn't recognize. She did answer and she sounded so sincere when she said she would really check into it. However, to this day I have never heard back from her. <br /> In the mean time, I ordered them from another company (and paid more for them) but received them in 8 days. <br /> They were very nice on the phone the few time I could get a hold of them; however I would have appreciated sincerity instead! <br /> They rarely answered their phones and I never used their Live Chat when anyone was there even though I tried many times. <br / read lessKAREN M.
- Business Description:UNLOCKMASTER is a Privately owned Company Born in Lexington KY on Jan 1 2004. We specialize in Unlocking Automobiles from Compacts to the Big Semi Trucks.Recent Review:Donnie was there in 15 minutes , changed tire , added air to my spare. While i was at work inside , he did all the service. Took my credit card on the spot, but could have taken it on the phone. <br />Fred D.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Bates Security LLC, Bates Lock & Safe, Sonitrol of Lexington. Family owned & operated. Privately owned.Recent Review:After a LOT of research on all of the home security companies out there (e.g., ADT, Vivint, etc.) my wife and I decided to go with Bates, and while the experience was a bit rocky, we're still satisfied with our decision. <br /> To give you some background, there are four people in our household -- myself, my wife and our two kids, and we have three cats. Our home is a 1960s style ranch home with one level and a finished basement. <br /> From the beginning the sales representative went above and beyond our expectations which included consistent communication and a thorough walk-through of our home. He didn't hesitate to answer all of the questions we had during the walk-through, and in the end we decided that our security system would consist of 1 monitored smoke/carbon monoxide alarm, 1 glass break sensor, 1 motion sensor, 7 window sensors, 3 door sensor and a touchscreen control panel. The package we selected was the "Ideal" package with a few additions based on the layout of our home. Our contract is for 36 months, which is much easier to digest than the 60-month contracts that other security companies try to push. <br /> Here's where things got a little bumpy. <br /> After signing the contract (the sales representative met me at work which was awesome), I waited for several days to be contacted by an installation coordinator. It turns out that my phone number was incorrectly entered in their system, and after I personally reached out to Bates Security to inquire about the installation I was finally contacted by their installation coordinator to set up a date and time for installation. <br /> A day or so prior to the installation I received another call where the installation coordinator asked if it would be okay to move the installation from the morning (~8:30AM) to later in the afternoon (~1:00PM) because there parts that UPS hadn't delivered yet. This wasn't a big deal because I was working from home the entire day. <br /> The installers were a little late (~30 minutes), but I was fine with it because they called beforehand to let me know. The entire installation process took approximately 2 hours, and at the end of it I was given a brief, but adequate demonstration of how to use the system. <br /> One last note, I found an offer on my employer's internal website that mentioned an offer (with 2 months of free service) that was no longer valid. I found this offer after I had signed my contract and brought this to my sales representative's attention. He apologized and explained that it was no longer valid. <br /> Overall, I would recommend Bates Security, but would suggest some business process changes on the back end to improve their service in general. If Bates Security has any control over it, I would also suggest improving the user interface of their app, as it's a bit clunky and not as intuitive as I had hoped. That being said, I highly appreciate the frequent communication throughout the entire process -- from sales to installation, and look forward to recommending Bates Security to friends and family in the Lexington area. <br / read lessAlex D.
- Business Description:locksmithing. security.sence 1984. bonded. we have 5 employees we offer senoirs discount. on most jobs. we get paid after each job. unless you have account.we try hard to give the best prices.
- Business Description:cash and all major credit cards
- Business Description:Offering same day, mobile locksmith service for both residential and commercial customers, we have everything you need when it comes to locks.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- Paint Lick
- Clay City
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Mount Sterling
- North Middletown
locksmiths in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hamm's Locksmith Service899 SULPHUR WELL PIKE
- Hamm's Locksmith Service
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Mink Lock & SafeP.O. Box 12408
- Mink Lock & Safe
- UNLOCKMASTER2041 Creative Drive 54884