Keyless lock door entry systems are increasing in popularity, but are they likely to replace regular deadbolts completely? Find out the pros and cons of each lock type and whether a keyless lock is as good as a deadbolt.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Crab Orchard, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Crab Orchard
- Dans KeysAbsolutely Amazing service!!! The only person that I trust with my Locks and the first person I’ll call when I have any problems
- Dans KeysDaniel was hired for some residential work for my husband and I. He was excellent! Very respectful, affordable, and done amazing work. Would definitely use him again!
- Bell's Lock & Key ServiceHe was excellent. He is professional, nice and we felt at ease with him doing work in the house. We would 100% recommend him to anyone.
- Better Than A Brick LocksmithIt went great, he showed up quickly even on short notice, was fast, efficient and affordable.
- ACCESS LOCKSMITH SVCI called the owner, Ed Wigel, at around 11am and asked if he could make an extra key for my vehicle. He said he would be able to come as soon as he was done with his appointments (my house is on his way home). I told him that was fine. Ed showed up at around 4pm which was fine as well. He spent about 15 minutes making me an extra key, tested the key in the doors and ignition to make sure it worked, and it did. Then since I have a history of locking my key in my vehicle (this is why i needed another key) He showed me where to hide the key on my vehicle where it will never be found by anyone else but i always know where it is. My overall experiance was and always has been excellent! Ed is very professional, curteous, and knowledgable, I call him for all my key needs. Highly recommend him to everyone
- Better Than A Brick LocksmithIt was reasonable. He's a super nice guy. He's really quick. When we call him, he gets out there just about as quick as he can. He's a really sweet guy. I think the biggest thing is he's always available because whenever you call somebody, it will be three or four days before we have a guy available to come down in our area. He's got uniform for his company and everything. He's very professional. It was quality service
- Kirkland'S Lock ServiceSomething was chirping at us. Not all the time. But we heard the most annoying and quot;chirpand quot; sound every few minutes. It would last for an hour or two, usually in the middle of the night, then quit, then come back in a day or two. It couldn't be the smoke detectors. They are hard-wired into the electrical system. It couldn't be the carbon monoxide detector. Kirkland installed a new one just about six months ago. So, we called Kirkland's because they installed our security system when we moved here six years ago. Jim Kirkland, the owner, agreed to come out. You have to understand that a service call to our house is a big deal. Kirkland's shop is in Grayson and we live 15 miles away over narrow, twisty roads that are not all paved. Jim said he planned to work on a job in our general neighborhood and he would stop in on the way. Sure enough, about an hour later, he was here. The first thing he did was check the smoke detectors. Surprise!!. They are wired into the electrical system, but each one has a 9-volt battery as well. He tested batteries with his volt meter until he found one that was low. We had a new battery on hand. He installed it and ended our chirps. Our problem was resolved and now we know how to fix it ourselves if it happens again. Who could ask for better than that
- Kirkland'S Lock ServiceOur security system was possessed. We came home after being away all of Saturday to find our alarm beeping at us. It did this at irregular intervals once or twice an hour all day and all night. It was loud enough to interrupt whatever we were doing. It was startling enough to make us jump. It was very annoying. Jim Kirkland had installed the system for us when we moved into our new house nearly six years ago. First thing Monday morning, I called Jim. We know he stays busy, so we expected to wait a few days, but he said he could be at our home, waaaaay out in the country, late the same afternoon, around 5 PM. He arrived at 4:48. After a quick, but thorough, diagnosis, he told us the problem was in the carbon monoxide sensor. Sometimes, they just wear out. He installed a new carbon monoxide sensor, then he did a complete system check to make sure everything else was working properly. Along the way, he told us that we probably did not need new batteries in our remote entry fobs. The system will tell us when the batteries are low. He also showed us how to turn off the chimes that indicate a door is open. That way, we will not go crazy when the grandchildren are here and open a door at least 18,000 times per day. In addition, we discussed the general home security situation in our neighborhood, mostly involving burglaries done by people to support their drug addictions. He said he thought our house was pretty secure with its monitored alarm system assisted by three dogs. He gave us an estimate on outdoor cameras trained on all the access points to our property from the road. We decided to depend on the dogs, and the shotguns, for a while. Besides being a fine technician, Jim is a good conversationalist
- Kirkland'S Lock ServiceWe have lived in our house nearly seven years, long enough for all the light bulbs and batteries to need replacement. Sure enough, the security system gave us a message saying the battery in the front door sensor needed replacement. Kirkland's Lock Service had installed the system, so I called about this issue. Jim Kirkland, the owner, said he would stop in the next time he was out our way. I expected that answer since we live WAY out in the country. Even though Jim has made only two or three service calls to our house, I did not have to give him directions. Not only did Jim change the battery, he showed me how to do it, as though I will remember how in seven more years. All in all, we had a pleasant chat while Jim worked
- Grotts Locksmith Center IncOne of our apartment buulding door locks had been broken and they were able to repair without having to replace entire lock mechanism. We called and even though we are approximately 45 minutes from them, they arrived within an hour, took less than 20 minutes to repair and now the tenants are happy.
Last update on September 22, 2021
Locksmiths in Crab Orchard
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Copying a key can be affordable, depending on the type. Learn about the cost of copying a key and what to do when you need a replacement.
Technical advances and convenience aside, are smart locks safe? We’ll break down how smart locks differ from standard locks and whether they’re really that safe.
Find locksmiths in
- Paint Lick,
- Mount Vernon,
- Junction City,
- Science Hill,
- East Bernstadt,
Locksmiths in Crab Orchard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!