Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Philpot, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Philpot
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsI called Andrus, it was a late Friday afternoon and they were here within the hour. The gentleman on truck was very thorough and made sure he cleaned everything from the tank completely. He explained how the tank worked and showed me the tank was in fact clean. He did rinse it with water as well to clean it out. He also told me I needed to install a and quot;riser w/lidand quot; as I had trouble locating my septic lid, we had to dig a lot to locate it. He advised me where I could purchase it and install it myself to save money or he would be happy to install it. I chose to do the install, it was very easy. Very good company to use
- COX'S SEPTIC TANK SVCI was satisfied with their works. They provided us very quick services, they came right out and got the job done.
- PRICHARD SEPTIC SVCWe have three comodes in our house and none of them would flush. That was surprising because we had the septic tnk installed only eight years ago and it is sized for a family of six. Two of us live here. But, none of the comodes would flush. Clearly an emergency situation. We called two neighbors for recommendations. Both of them have lived in this valley since before Kentucky joined the Union. They each gave us recommendations. I called Prichard's because it is the closest, only 5 miles away. That's really close when you live as deep in the woods as we do. I spoke with Marcus who assured me he knew how to find us and said he could have a truck at our house in about half an hour. In Eastern Kentucky, "about half and hour" usually means "sometime today, or maybe tomorrow." BUT, in a half hour, almost exactly, a big truck with a tank on it was backing into our driveway. He even knew to come up our holler the back way so he wouldn't have to turn that big truck around in a very small space. The first task was to find the septic tank. I directed Marcus and his helper (never did get the helper's name) to the correct end of the house. They used long steel rods to poke into the ground and in only a few minutes, they struck concrete. Five minutes of spade work and they had the tank's access cover uncovered. They sucked out 1,000 gallons of muck. It didn't stink nearly as much as I expected. It did have stuff in there that clearly should not have been flushed down a toilet. Now, I wonder who could have done that. In well undewr an hour, the tank was empty and covered up again. And all three comodes flushed just as they should. And Marcus gave us some suggestions on what not to put through our household plumbing
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsOwner and his crew, arrived on time, worked efficiently and did a very good job. Was very receptive to my questions and requests. Job was completed with less gravel than estimated. Cost was $300 less than estimate.
- Grant County Septic ServiceThey came and cleaned out our septic tank and did a great job. For a fee they were willing to dig up the lid but I wanted to save money so I did it myself.
- Lakeshore Construction IncI contacted Lake shore about some land I needed cleared for a house to be put in. After talking with them, I realized quickly that they were professionals. They were extremely focused and vigilant to get the job done. They cleared off 2.4 acres of land, graded the pad and the drive way. They installed all utilities and a septic tank. Material was laid down on the driveway. Once the provider of the house gets it put in I will have a beautiful home with amazing land surrounding it
- Duncan Septic ServiceWe purchased our house a year ago, and we discovered that in 14 years the septic had never been pumped. Good, gracious! Called Danny, and he came out within a few days. He and his daughter were very professional and explained all of the things I should be looking at when inspecting how our septic is working. Did a GREAT job and saved us from an eventual backup
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
Septic Tank Companies in Philpot
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:Since 1948, Joe Beard & Sons has been providing outstanding drain cleaning and septic tank services to the residential and commercial industries. Joe Beard & Sons also specializes in hydro excavating and sewer repairs.Recent Review:The guy brought a truck that wasn't empty so only half our septic waste would fit. They made us pay for the whole job and only pumped half our septic tank.Sherry W.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Dirty Work Septic Service is big enough to take care of your needs yet small enough to give you personal service. We accept cash, check, or credit card.Recent Review:I was able to call and get someone to my house the same day. They arrived about 30 minutes later then I expected but they got right to work and were done in less then an hour. All in all it went goodPaul B.
- Business Description:24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE!
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:WRS-USA LLC, a Kentucky corporation, is proud to offer a full line of rainwater systems backed by a 25 year Guaranty from the German manufacturer, a leader in rainwater harvesting and retention systems. We are uniquely able to provide a system customized to your particular needs, whether it be designed to capture rainwater from your roof and released to irrigate your lawn, channeled back into your home to be used for your laundry and/or to flush toilets, or collected in our underground retent..
- Business Description:Uses subs for septic tank cleaning and pumping.
- Business Description:Rogers, Jeffrey B
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Tell City
- Santa Claus
- Falls Of Rough
- Mc Daniels
- Beaver Dam
septic tank services in Philpot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Precision Construction3821 Sunbeam Rd
- All Precision Construction
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- Brent Allen Septech
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- Geiler Home Services
- JOE BEARD SEWER SVC INC5766 Prospect Dr
- JOE BEARD SEWER SVC INC
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Sun Rise Excavating, LLC755 Luzerne Depoy Rd
- Sun Rise Excavating, LLC
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising