Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Philpot, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Philpot
- Matthew Sibole SurveyingIt was great. Found out I had 3/4 acres more than the deed. Had to redo the deed but added value. Provided a walk through and continued advisement. Great guy.
- Howerton Engineering and SurveyingThey're not cheap but they're accurate. For surveyors, I would say that they're probably at the higher end. They're very thorough. They're pretty close to their quote. They don't dillydally around. I didn't have any issues with them. They're pretty professional. You should just make sure to get an accurate quote. You should make sure that everything that they want, they just have it in writing. I did have one little issue which they corrected
- Buffalo Trace Surveying LLCService performed within a week, including court house record search. Clearly marked the property line. Provided a CAD drawing of the property, which was nice and not expected. Professional and a nice person to work with.
- Charles Pence SurveysWhen asked why he did not complete the task as promised. He refused !!!! He was fired! I would not recommend him to anyone to do work for them. He is not trustworthy.
Land Surveyors in Philpot
- Business Description:Thanks for allowing us to serve you and your community for over 15 years. We are Lexington, Owensboro, and Central Kentuckys Award Winning Design/Build Remodeling Company. Design/Build is having Professional Interior Designers on staff to show you what your home remodeling project will look like (even in 3-D), guide you in selections and hand hold you throughout the project. Then having project managers, lead carpenters, quality craftsman and trade partners to build and remodel your dream. We..Recent Review:We invested an inordinate amount of time pursuing a major project with them for a number of months as the scope of work increased. After we were almost done and on the same page, ready to sign contracts to move forward & break ground, they backed out, forcing us to start all over with a different contractor. Heard they got some other more profitable simple jobs. Although we were stunned at such unprofessional behavior, we were eventually very grateful that we feel dodged a bullet. At the end of the day, this company would have been a nightmare on such a big project. Yes, they have an extremely slick selling presentation with all kinds of high tech software and online project management promises. But they only have one local guy (who seems very nice) and the management of the company was all out of town. The local guy had no authority to make ANY decisions—had had to go to them for everything. Every single time we had to meet to review or revise the scope of work as we were putting the initial project together, we would have to wait an entire month until a manager could be in town. In hindsight, we had such a problem just getting things underway, we cannot imagine how bogged down it would have become down the roadLindy S.
- Business Description:Owner and head of operations, Terry Johnson, a professional artist and expert designer would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe the customers come first. You will never have to wait to contact your contractor. We work hand in hand with our customers to give them a yard that will be the talk of the neighborhood. No matter the size of the job at hand, you can expect the same results every time, We take the same amount of time maintaining your lawn as we would designing yo..Recent Review:The person that I worked directly with is Terry Johnson. <br /> <br /> I originally was looking at a deal with this company but he ended up offering to do the service cheaper on his own. I decided to use his services, the only thing he ended up doing was removing the leave and I had paid him $450.00! <br /> <br /> He wanted to use my equipment, which included a ladder and chainsaw. I declined because of liability I also believe he should have had his own tools. I think I heavily over paid and I didn't feel comfortable not going through Angie's List for payment of the deal. I think he was trying was trying to work around Angie's List and pushing products I didn't need. <br /> <br /> The checks I wrote were made out directly to Terry and not to the company, which I did find a bit suspicious. One was for $300.00 and the other was for $150.00. He didn't give me a receipt, nor did I actually receive a written estimateMarcia R.
- Business Description:Greenscape Enterprises is a full-service landscape development and property management company. We service commercial and residential customers, including manufacturers, hospitals, schools and small business in central Kentucky. Visit our FaceBook page for promotions and updates at facebook.com/GreenscapeEnterprises, or to learn more about us, check us out at www.GreenScapeKentucky.coRecent Review:I've had trouble getting a hold of them when there's a new season.Crystal M.
- Business Description:McClure Survey Co. was founded in 2014 by me, Wesley B. McClure, PLS. I have 11 years combined experience of land surveying in my local area that includes: Leitchfield, Clarkson, Big Clifty, Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Vine Grove, Brownsville, Brandenburg, Hardinsburg, Hodgenville, Munfordville and many more small communities in central western Kentuck
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Tell City
- Santa Claus
- Falls Of Rough
- Mc Daniels
- Beaver Dam
land surveyors in Philpot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- Landscaping and Irrigation Design290 Baker Ln.
- Landscaping and Irrigation Design
- McClure Survey Co157 Nash Lane
- McClure Survey Co
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising