Bathrooms don’t have to be boring; redo your tiling to create a lively new look. Try some of the top bathroom tile trends, such as metallics, wood finishes, and patterned neutrals.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Philpot, KY
There are 8 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Philpot
- Empire Construction & RemodelingJob went excellent! Had a full remodel rip out old, in with new kitchen and dining area project. Empire took it head on and done an amazing job, I had an island, counters,cabinets and a pantry put in aswell as 8 floor trusses replaced and new hardwood. Shawn and the guys really exceeded my expectations. finished the job under budget and in a timely manner. will be a returning customer for a patio sun room. Great company great people very trustworthy never felt any unsettlement
- Empire Construction & RemodelingMy family and I couldn’t have found a company to do a more thorough and quality job. Every detail exceeded our expectations. The craftsmanship done has brought so much to our home. We highly recommend Empire Construction & Remodeling.
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Envision RemodelingVery prompt, neat, and clean. Didn’t even know the installers were on the premises. Would highly recommend. Love my new walk in shower!
- Williams Quality Construction LLCNoah is very professional. And he cares about his work . He is a perfectionist so you can always expect a great job!
- Williams Quality Construction LLCNoah & his crews are very professional. A joy to have such a responsible & professional person do almost anything you need done
- Dixon Designs and ConstructionGreg really set himself apart from other contractors in my book because he really listened, he came out and listened as I explained what it was that I wanted and then delivered exactly that. He finished everything in a very timely manner which was great. He explained everything along the way which made the whole thing a very pleasant experience. I would definitely use Dixon Designs again and would recommend to anyon
- Envision RemodelingWonderful experience! Brian is an awesome guy, he was on time and got the bathroom done quickly and it looks great! Would highly recommend.
- Envision RemodelingBrian and Leigh were so incredible to work with!! 10/10 would recommend using Envision Remodeling for your next bathroom remodel!
- Envision RemodelingSteven and Tyler were great workers. They were very clean throughout the process. Much less mess than we thought. Very thorough and found further issues that we had fixed that saved us issues in the future. The job timing met our expectations. We are very grateful for a job well done and wish we had done it earlier. Thank you for two wonderful bathrooms
Home Remodeling Contractors in Philpot
- Business Description:By providing our clients with professional and knowledgeable specialists, we’re able to add beauty and enjoyment to their kitchens and bathrooms. Delivering custom countertops from the simplest kitchen/bathroom vanity to large intricate projects Pyramid is able to do it all. When incorporating stone products throughout the home or office, Pyramid adds the perfect finishing touches every time! At Pyramid we have the expertise to provide our service to the commercial industry as well. With a re..Recent Review:It went so well!! We heard about Pyramid through a trusted friend and will definitely use them on our next project. They had a better price than the other places we were looking at and had more selection that to me, seemed to be better quality! The installers were clean and respectful. If you want a classy and stunning job use this companyDeanna B.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer hereRebecca D.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:7/10 for quality of work. 10/10 for quality of service. Some flaws were found in the drywall, however James quickly came back to the job site to fix them, even after payment.Jacob H.
- Business Description:Compozit Home Systems has helped more than 100,000 customers in Louisville and throughout Kentucky with all of their home remodeling needs. We are the only company in the area offering durable and energy-efficient composite windows and doors, and we are able to provide our customers with unmatched products that are custom manufactured to fit their homes and offer the level of performance they are looking forRecent Review:Have not had any problems with the windows. The workers were efficient and easy to work with. Installed the windows in one day and cleaned up when finished.Michael H.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:The BEE Window® design center located in Indianapolis showcases window, siding, door, roofing, sunroom and bathroom product lines. Bee has been turning dreary homes into dream homes throughout Indiana for over 25 years. Its quality products and services include window, siding, door and roof replacement, gutter replacement and leaf protection, room additions with Four Seasons Sunrooms, and bathroom remodeling. The company prides itself on building lasting relations with customers through a com..Recent Review:I'm in the process of getting estimates to replace all 34 windows in my home. I've done extensive online research regarding window materials, options and manufacturer ratings to help guide my selection of local companies dealing in the windows brands in which I'm interested. Bee window was listed on the Infinity by Marvin website as their only "partner" in the Indianapolis area. I then went to the Bee Window website to get additional information about the company. I should have realized when there was virtually no useful information about windows in general or about Infinity by Marvin windows specifically in the entire site coupled with the fact most links led to a page to asking for contact information that the company should be avoided. Unfortunately, I did provide my contact information on a Monday evening and then left for a four day business trip during which time they called no less than 3-4 times a day (always catching me in the middle of conference calls or meetings when I was unable to answer) without leaving a single voice message. While driving back to Indianapolis tonight, a Bee representative called again and I was finally able to take the call. The representative thanked me for signing up for their contest to which I responded I thought I signed up to get an estimate. The representative inquired about the details of what I was looking for (replacing all 34 windows in my house). She then asked if I had a spouse (which I confirmed) and wanted to schedule an appointment time during which both my spouse and I would available. I explained my father recently passed away and we were we were taking turns going to another city to get my father's house ready to sell as well as managing his business and employees short term until we had time to wind it down as well. The sales representative insisted my spouse and I both had to be present at the appointment and suggested we could schedule something a few weeks out to make that possible. My spouse and I agreed I would handle gathering estimates for this particular project which we would both then review to make a final decision. Quite frankly, I'm stunned by the unmitigated gall and arrogance of a company that thinks it's an acceptable business practice in the 21st century to tell potential customers how to run their lives as a condition for the "privilege" of getting an estimate. When I stated such a meeting was neither likely giving our current circumstances nor necessary from our standpoint, the representative told me she couldn't schedule an appointment without both of us present. So I muttered something about stupid business practices and hung up on her. I should probably be thankful Bee Window's insulting and antiquated business model saved me from wasting my time given their overinflated prices I've seen other reviews here mention. Still, it's mind boggling a company would turn down an opportunity to quote on a job worth tens of thousands of dollars because potential customers won't arrange their lives to conform to their demandsMichael J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint whiteRob H.
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional Phone - (859) 553-4246. Additional contact names - Tania Orihuela, John Orihuela.Recent Review:I would not recommend Kentucky Marble and Granite. This is long but explains why. Multiple issues. Selecting countertop was good - big selection and staff helpful. We came back a second time to look at another sheet of the same granite and specifically told them we were buying it so the large interesting vein would be at the end of the peninsula. This was written down. The man who came out to measure was rude, rushed and dismissive. I reminded him that the vein was to go at the end area. I tried to show him our kitchen plans but he said he didn’t need them. I told him we wanted a counter overhang so we could sit on one side of the peninsula and he entered that on his IPad. He was here for 15 mins. He did mention that the cabinets were not level and I told him we would have them fixed. He complained about our sink choice, house access. Very irritable. The installer came - very nice. I was so excited to see the counters especially the dramatic vein (overall the background was fairly bland so the vein added a lot of character. Counters were brought in - vein was at the wall end - exactly where our countertop counter was going. Called the shop - was told the granite cutters “get to make the last decision on how to lay it out”. No call, no heads up. Over $4000 countertop. Nonfunctional kitchen without them. So they installed them. The peninsula was not cut square so there’s an uneven overhang. Called office - the measurer “must have noticed the cabinets were off square”. Never mentioned it - only the level being off which we fixed. AND the barn overhang was only 6 inches. Our plans (which he “didn’t need” was for 12 inches. Called office - “this is what he entered and you agreed to”. Explained above - didn’t matter. Trying to fix the shallow knee room, we had the idea of buying part of the remaining piece at 10 inches wide and use decorative risers to elevate it off the counter and then tall legs to support the counter extension - this would give about 12 inches of knee room. Called and asked about piece. Was told that this would be a “new order” and they couldn’t price it associated with our initial purchase. No price break - in fact MORE per sq. ft. than for the original larger order because of this! $1295. Ask her to check with manager - no change. Asked to speak with owner - given number, left message, no call back. Be warnedLaura J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Foggy windows indicate a failed seal and moisture in between the panes of glass. Find out if you can fix your foggy windows or if you need to call a pro.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Tell City
- Santa Claus
- Falls Of Rough
- Mc Daniels
- Beaver Dam
home remodeling contractors in Philpot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Countertop CompanyPO Box 1506
- 1st Class Countertop Company
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLC2833 1/2 Blackburn Ave
- BAIRD'S PLUMBING & HEATING INC8100 US HIGHWAY 60 W
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bobby's Drywall429 West Noel Ave
- Brothers and Odum Electric
- BuildMyplace2900 Fern Valley Rd
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLC
- C. Swope Enterprises LLC7341 HIGHWAY 144
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Carter's Painting & Remodeling454 Rowletts Cave Springs Rd
Horse Cave, Kentucky
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Concrete SolutionsPo Box 1413
- Cost Flooring, Inc.2755 Greasy Ridge Road
- Counter Culture Plus944 National Ave
- Cox Interior1751 Old Columbia
- C. Swope Enterprises LLC
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION116 King Rd
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- G & S Painting and Remodeling159 Barrett Lane
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- Gary Crowe Tile123 Tammy Branch Road
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- Global Granite & Marble10800 Linpage Place, Bldg 1
Saint Louis, Missouri
- Golden Rule Vinyl Products Co1152 Spring Rd
- Green Leaf Inc.230 Paradise Dr.
- Gutter Helmet by Classic1824 Cargo Ct
- G & S Painting and Remodeling
- H & H Construction and Remodeling170 Johnnie Pack Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Abraham260 Caroline St
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Henry's Remodeling and Restoration L.L.C.2725 Highway 3399
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- H & H Construction and Remodeling
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&M Repairs LLC.3213 Fickas Rd
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J&S Improvements
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- James Merideth Drywall1204 Fairdale Rd
- JD's Excavation and Home Repair123 Maple Leaf Dr
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC140 Garden Avenue
- Lee Barroll at SWBC Mortgage, Inc5055 Maryland Way Suite 200
- Lees Construction136 Harrisburg ave
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC
- Major construction 3800 Vandetta Rd
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- MIDWEST CABINET SUPPLIER INC23355 LOUISVILLE NASHVILLE Building H
West Point, Kentucky
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Mitchell Construction LLC342 Calvert Dr
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Major construction
- NPWW Electrical And General Services147 11th St
Tell City, Indiana
- NPWW Electrical And General Services
- Parson Design and Build635 Pride Avenue Dr
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Primax Compozit Home Systems5611 Fern Valley Rd
- Pyramid Marble & Granite1303 McGrath Ave
- Parson Design and Build
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ricky Wilson Construction5770 Anton Rd
- RJ Renovations, L.L.C.938 Upper Smiths Grove Road
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
- R&M Concret
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC424 Salem Pike
- South Central Woodworking2166 Summer Shade Rd
Summer Shade, Kentucky
- Stanley Contracting12516 State Rt 175 S
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stone Gallery of Lexington Corp2156 Lexington Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC
- Terry Lindsey Construction613 U S Hwy 62 East
Beaver Dam, Kentucky
- The Carpenter's Apprentice1254 Second Ave
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Terry Lindsey Construction
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting