A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Jamestown, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Jamestown
- BB & K ConstructionThey showed up when they said they would, where professional, affordable, and clean. Quality work. Have used them for all of my needs with rehabbing my house.
- Automatic Gates PlusThe work went very well. This is the second year we have used them. From the time you call for service until the work is complete, everything is friendly and very professional.
- CITY WIDE FENCE COBob, Lee and Jeff installed our fence with the upmost professionalism. Attention to detail is their to priority. Continually asking “ Is everything looking ok for you”, let me know that my satisfaction was their goal. If you are in the need for fencing I HIGHLY recommend them. They came all the way to Eastern Kentucky to make our project perfect
- iron craftersThe owners name is Kim Finsel. The house was not up to code with hand rails. There was no cost for performing the estimate. I looked at 2 other people, and I was shocked that this lady, the owner, came out and she is the one that goes out and does all of the estimates. She came out, and the first thing she did is listen to what we wanted. Then, she said of coarse we can do that. She said my only problem is we are covered up. She said this is the window that I can possibly do it in, she said I will try to work it in. She said more than likely it's going to be this week. When she gave us the estimate, we weren't in a hurry, so we just put it on the back burner and said when you can do it let us know. She called us the week after Thanksgiving and said I can get to it next week
- iron craftersThe young man that came out, had worked for the owner's husband before. She and her husband bought this company and he stays and runs the operation inside, and she goes out and gives the estimates. She was a h**l of a lot prettier than the first guy that came out, I will tell you that. I can't talk high enough about how she came out and she listened and she said why can't the other company do that? When they guy came out to make the installation, I talked to him and I said you know we had somebody else come out but by the time that he had left, we had made the decision we were not going to use him, we didn't give a d@** what the cost was. Then he said let me tell you who it was, and sure enough he said it was this guy here. He said I used to work for them, and then these guys bought the company from him that I am presently working for. He said they really have been a pleasure to work for. They were about $50 higher than the other guy that came out, but their pricing was right in line. I didn't mind paying it. I used the hand rails this past week, we just got back late last night from up there, and I used them everyday. They told me when they could be there, and they told me they had a back log, everything was right up front with them. Matter of fact, the day that they were supposed to come, there had been an ice storm in Louisville, so the guy called and said I am supposed to be there to do the installation today. He said I am not going to be able to make it, which it doesn't take a mental heavy weight to figure out that he was absolutely correct. We were not in a rush, but at least he took the courtesy and the time to say I will be there tomorrow, and he was there tomorrow. Without hesitation I would use them again
- Cumberland Fence LLCAfter calling several other companies, they were the first to come out and give me an estimate and always returned my emails in a timely manner. This promptness is one reason I used them. After receiving the fencing (about 3 weeks since it was a special order) they came as soon as they received it. It took them one day to install. I would definitely recommend Cumberland Fence and would also recommend the wood grain vinyl. It is gorgeous
- UNIQUE HOME MAINTENANCEI liked every experience I had with them. He is always willing to help. He is just a really good handyman. I get my money's worth for the services he gives me.
- Borders Fencing LLCMy experience with them was very good. They were punctual, I thought the pricing was fair, and he did exactly what he said he was going to do. The work was high quality.
- Penrod Lumber and Fence CoIt took them about a week to do the job. They started on Left side of the property. Replace the post and replace the fencing before they started hanging the wire. The wire was very tight and straight. They continue to the front and then went to right side. All the post had to be pull and replace in the back since we moved the fencing 20 ft further back. They drove and concrete the gate posts and corner posts at our request. The corner was brace and notch. very please with this man work. Would differently request this team again.
- Brashear HVACThe job went very well. The price was several hundred dollars less than the estimate I had received from a local Big Box Store. Akers Fence showed up when they told me they would, finished the job in the time they told me they would and performed some extra work and still did the job for the estimate price. They did an excellent job of installing the fence, cleaned up well and were professional. I would gladly have them come back if I ever have a need for more fence
Fencing Contractors in Jamestown
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Victor and two courteous crew members arrived a little early to help us decide where to install the fence in the yard. Victor had re-assured me during our telephone conversation that they would be able to recommend something. Instead of the back yard, Victor strongly recommended the side yard off the patio where the garden was, so that our dog would be where the family spends time. As a dog owner, Victor had a lot of insight to share. He also told us how to introduce the fenced area to our dog in a positive way. It has worked out just like he predicted and we are enjoying the fencing very much. During the warm mornings, I bring breakfast outside while the dog scampers around with a ball or pokes around the garden, eating end-of-season strawberries and the occasional tomato. <br /> The quality of the installation has been admired by several contractors and neighbors. The wide gates swing open in both directions, so that will be handy for getting through with the snowblower in the winter time. The other day, I found my 50 lb dog using the side of the fence as a back scratcher. Looking more closely, I realized that the dog must have been rubbing his side and back along the fence in the past because the fence was a little stretched, but otherwise fine. I am discouraging the dog from rubbing against it anymore, but was glad to see that it has held. <br /> <br /Dan F.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:I was contacted by United Structural Systems quickly after I had made an online inquiry for a quote. Within a week, Bobby came and assessed my foundation issue and provided a quote. I was grateful that they were able to start my project so quickly. The crew (Chris, Dan, and Enrique) installed 5 piers around my garage in only one day. They successfully raised my garage over 2 inches and repaired all cracks and crevices in the brick and mortar perfectly. All the guys were respectful, professional, detail oriented, and pleasant to communicate with. <br /Jennifer M.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:They came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the jobterri S.
- Business Description:Hello, Thank You for the opportunity to work with you on your project.We offer a many discounts for elderly and veterans.We take pride in our work and treat our customers as family.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. The owner Brenda has been in the industry for over 10 years. Additional email - email@example.com.
- Business Description:We are the only fully supported dealer exclusive pet containment company in the area. As proud private owners of our dealership for more than 14 years, we are fully committed to bringing you the very best in pet containment and superior quality of customer serviceRecent Review:Our experience with KPB/DogWatch and their invisible fence system has been wonderful and our two dogs are getting used to the idea of "invisible boundaries." My wife and I researched invisible dog fences online and learned a great deal about the different products available. We also checked out Angie's List and read the four reviews for what appears to be the popular invisible fencing system in this area, then invited that company along with KPB/DogWatch for an interview and estimate. Because I'm a control freak, I was particularly interested in the DogWatch product for several reasons that I discovered online: 1) their product is user-adjustable enabling you to make the correction level adjustments on the dog's collar vs. having to call out the company installer or taking the collar to the installer for adjustment, 2) it allows you to adjust the correction boundary field distance and 3) the DogWatch collar receivers use standard batteries that you can purchase anywhere vs. having to purchase proprietary batteries as the competing company requires-- and then if you do use other source batteries, it voids the other company's product warranty. <br /> <br /> Robert Carter, the owner of KPB/DogWatch is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He provided us in-depth information about his product and its installation, and he provided us with a very competitive estimate after surveying our property. We also appreciated that KPB/DogWatch offers a 20% discount off their equipment for veterans. Since KPB/DogWatch has no Angie's List reviews, Mr. Carter provided us with multiple references. We called each of these references and everyone had very favorable reports and experiences with Mr. Carter and the DogWatch hidden fence system. We were especially pleased and reassured to hear that Mr. Carter provided prompt and complimentary service and training after installation for problem dogs that repeatedly challenged and broke through their new invisible boundary. <br /> <br /> Our installation was timely and flawless- also neat and clean, just as described. One of my wife's major concerns was the training our two dogs would receive. Mr. Carter read our two dog's personalities like a book and spent about 45-60 minutes with each dog, introducing them with their new "invisible boundaries" and educating us on how to continue their training, It has been about two weeks since the installation and so far so good- the product has been easy to operate and to tailor to our dog's personalities. One dog has mastered her training and the other is almost there. We are glad we did the online research as we are finding the DogWatch user-adjustable system controls invaluablePete G.
- Business Description:Renovations and remodeling completed in a timely fashion. Project time duration will be estimated upon initial project estimate. Depending on project, I will ask for either half up front for materials or the customer to purchase the estimated materials before start of project. If multiple projects are requested, then a promotional deal may be able to be worked out. All projects will be done myself, Eric Kilgore, owner operator, and if need be, certified hired help
- Business Description:fence supplies and installations estate gate's and operators
- Business Description:General Construction, Building, and Remodeling
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman company with over 26 years servicing the public. No job is to big or small. The only things we do not do is electrical or plumbing.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
Lexington, Kentucky 40505
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- Brashear HVAC1308 Hustonville Rd
Danville, Kentucky 40422
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
Liberty, Kentucky 42539
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40272
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
Ewing, Kentucky 41039
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky389 Tollage Creek
Pikeville, Kentucky 41501
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc