A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Eubank, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Eubank
- BB & K ConstructionThey showed up when they said they would, where professional, affordable, and clean. Quality work. Have used them for all of my needs with rehabbing my house.
- Automatic Gates PlusThe work went very well. This is the second year we have used them. From the time you call for service until the work is complete, everything is friendly and very professional.
- CITY WIDE FENCE COBob, Lee and Jeff installed our fence with the upmost professionalism. Attention to detail is their to priority. Continually asking “ Is everything looking ok for you”, let me know that my satisfaction was their goal. If you are in the need for fencing I HIGHLY recommend them. They came all the way to Eastern Kentucky to make our project perfect
- iron craftersThe owners name is Kim Finsel. The house was not up to code with hand rails. There was no cost for performing the estimate. I looked at 2 other people, and I was shocked that this lady, the owner, came out and she is the one that goes out and does all of the estimates. She came out, and the first thing she did is listen to what we wanted. Then, she said of coarse we can do that. She said my only problem is we are covered up. She said this is the window that I can possibly do it in, she said I will try to work it in. She said more than likely it's going to be this week. When she gave us the estimate, we weren't in a hurry, so we just put it on the back burner and said when you can do it let us know. She called us the week after Thanksgiving and said I can get to it next week
- iron craftersThe young man that came out, had worked for the owner's husband before. She and her husband bought this company and he stays and runs the operation inside, and she goes out and gives the estimates. She was a h**l of a lot prettier than the first guy that came out, I will tell you that. I can't talk high enough about how she came out and she listened and she said why can't the other company do that? When they guy came out to make the installation, I talked to him and I said you know we had somebody else come out but by the time that he had left, we had made the decision we were not going to use him, we didn't give a d@** what the cost was. Then he said let me tell you who it was, and sure enough he said it was this guy here. He said I used to work for them, and then these guys bought the company from him that I am presently working for. He said they really have been a pleasure to work for. They were about $50 higher than the other guy that came out, but their pricing was right in line. I didn't mind paying it. I used the hand rails this past week, we just got back late last night from up there, and I used them everyday. They told me when they could be there, and they told me they had a back log, everything was right up front with them. Matter of fact, the day that they were supposed to come, there had been an ice storm in Louisville, so the guy called and said I am supposed to be there to do the installation today. He said I am not going to be able to make it, which it doesn't take a mental heavy weight to figure out that he was absolutely correct. We were not in a rush, but at least he took the courtesy and the time to say I will be there tomorrow, and he was there tomorrow. Without hesitation I would use them again
- Raatz Fence CoRaatz installed four board fence with wooden posts set in concrete, with dog restraint wire fence between the boards. I told the crew boss that I'd like them to follow the land contours -- I wasn't as concerned with attempting to keep the total length low as I was with the fence working in harmony with the property. Our property is a meadow on top of a ridgeline, and the crew did a beautiful job of placing the fence so that it winds gracefully along the rolling hay field, seeming to be more of a part of it than an artificial industrial barrier. People driving by have stopped and asked who built the fence. (I usually lie and tell them that I did it. To say that most seemed, um...skeptical would be in the ballpark). Because the entrance to our driveway is nearly twenty feet, Raatz installed a commercial (as opposed to residential) double gate that opens in the middle, as the span was too great for a single gate. The only issue I've had with the gate system was a lightning strike that fried the motherboard, but after a call to the incomparable Jody Schultz at Raatz, the problem was corrected quickly and completely. I have every confidence in Raatz, and unhesitatingly recommend them as the finest company of it's kind I've ever seen
- Brashear HVACThe job went very well. The price was several hundred dollars less than the estimate I had received from a local Big Box Store. Akers Fence showed up when they told me they would, finished the job in the time they told me they would and performed some extra work and still did the job for the estimate price. They did an excellent job of installing the fence, cleaned up well and were professional. I would gladly have them come back if I ever have a need for more fence
- Brashear HVACVery professional, came when they said they would and the final cost was the exact amount quoted. Would definitely use again
- Kevin KeelingIt went great! Being new to town I knew no one to get refrences from, and used Kevin blindly. He was very polite, answered all my questions, and did such a wonderful job. Both him amd his son made sure my fence was put up by the rime promised. Not only did he do such a wonderful job on the fence he took the time to kill a snake for me! In the future we plan on doing some re modeling such as windows and oter big projects. I plan on calling kevin every time amd giving him first offer for the job
- GRIGGS FENCE COI've hired fencers before and Griggs Fence Co was VERY GOOD. I have both small and large dogs so I need an installer willing to do what it takes to hug the ground despite my rolling hills. Very good attention to detail. Very knowledgeable. Willing to use materials provided to them. Very good communication on costs, supplies needed and scheduling. Willing to obtain and deliver additional supplies at purchase cost. Hard working team of 3-4 completed project in 5 days. Charged $20/hole and $40/hole if jackhammering required, $2 per linear foot to string 5' welded wire fencing, $200 to hang the gates, $50 trip charge per day due to extended drive time. Loved them and would hire them again
Fencing Contractors in Eubank
- Business Description:Mobile weld repair and fabrication. No job too big or too small call or text anytime for a estimate. Normal rate is 60 a hour with a 2 hour minimum
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:They were terrific. The install was a bit more complicated then they originally expected. Had to come back a 2nd day with 2 people. They did not charge me an extra penny! I have two little escape artists and this fence really works. I have it a few months now and trust it more every day. These guys also love dogs, and were playing with my guys thru the entire install. They also set the fence up so one of the corners could come down easily because we knew we were going to have a rather large dead tree taken down, and the fence was going to be in the way. We got the fence down and they came to put it back up the next day. Only charged me $100! They are great to work with. I also priced out my yard with chain link fencing. it would have been almost twice the cost. One more thing, one night a large animal (we think a deer), tied to get through the fence. Fence buckled a bit, a couple of the ground spikes popped, but it held back an animal of a few hundred pounds. It fixed up easily toomichael m.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:I was contacted by United Structural Systems quickly after I had made an online inquiry for a quote. Within a week, Bobby came and assessed my foundation issue and provided a quote. I was grateful that they were able to start my project so quickly. The crew (Chris, Dan, and Enrique) installed 5 piers around my garage in only one day. They successfully raised my garage over 2 inches and repaired all cracks and crevices in the brick and mortar perfectly. All the guys were respectful, professional, detail oriented, and pleasant to communicate with. <br /Jennifer M.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:They came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the jobterri S.
- Business Description:We are a local company with over 15 years experience. The owner is knowledgeable in the home improvement business. Our aim is to satisfy our customers with professional quality work at an affordable price. Each job will be given complete attention to quality and detail. We are reliable and dependable. You can count on itRecent Review:I called at least six different places and B & I was the most inexpensive. They fabricate their own chimney caps which brings the cost down. The price includes labor and materials. They have a good sense of humor and are very cordial and easy to work withcristina v.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Shuck Fence Co.Recent Review:They are great. They are very professional. Their price was less than other estimates we had. The owner was out here himself and we had a water line problem, and he would not go forward without confirmation that the water line was in the correct place. The part of the fence that they've put in already is as straight as an arrowDon B.
- Business Description:We are the only fully supported dealer exclusive pet containment company in the area. As proud private owners of our dealership for more than 14 years, we are fully committed to bringing you the very best in pet containment and superior quality of customer serviceRecent Review:Wayde Barnes is very professional and goes beyond what we expected. It is very rare these days to find someone like Wayde, who actually does what he says he will do. My wife and I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with his product, his installation and his follow throughCliff C.
- Business Description:We are a full service concrete construction company with over 25 years of experience. We also have over 20 years of construction experience.
- Business Description:We are a small family business. Doing work for you and saving you money any way we can. It is our goal to satisfy all clients when we do work. My family is dedicated to help your family.
- Business Description:Hargis Home Improvement is a local small business that provides services to those in the communtiy. We do all types of work needed at homes and businesses. It is run by myself, Jesse Hargis. Larger jobs may include sub-contractors, but customer will be notified in advance. All work require a signed contract by all parties. We require half of monies up front with the rest upon completion of work. Larger and longer jobs may require draws, but will be discussed and written in contract. We..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Eubank
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky 40353
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40272
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
Berea, Kentucky 40403
- Greenscape Enterprises
- James Sanders Nursery4123 Schneidman Rd
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- James Sanders Nursery
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
Ewing, Kentucky 41039
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky389 Tollage Creek
Pikeville, Kentucky 41501
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky
- Roe Fence Co505 W. H. Dixon Blvd
Paintsville, Kentucky 41240
- Roe Fence Co
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Wilson's Welding1798 Red Lick Rd
Berea, Kentucky 40403
- Wilson's Welding