Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Get matched with top handyman services in Jamestown, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Jamestown
- Proper technique DrywallAwesome. Very respectful and clean... Did an amazing job on the repairs in needed, and was more than willing to work with my schedule.. Deffenitly recommend this guy for drywall and paint.... Thanks Dan.
- Millennium Odd JobsVery professional and completes work in a timely manner. Prices are great! Brian has completed many jobs for me and I definitely recommend him.
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Williams Quality Construction LLCNoah & his crews are very professional. A joy to have such a responsible & professional person do almost anything you need done
- SUNSHINE MAINTClarence and Lynette did a wonderful job on storm door and front door repairs to my dad’s home. They communicated with me as needed and were on time and friendly to work with. I knew right away they were reliable and honest, and the repairs went just as Clarence had predicted when he came by to look at the work to give me an estimate. I will definitely use them again for future repairs. They’re very professional and you can trust them to do a great job
- SUNSHINE MAINTMy husband and I were very satisfied with all repairs as well as the cost. There were many more over the 25 years we have known Clarence and Lynette. I have since sold my home and continue to use Sunshine Maintenance in my new location.
- SUNSHINE MAINTI am happy to offer this review of Sunshine Maintenance. Maybe you can relate to my past experiences with residential service people: More often than not, it seems like the most important thing to them is get in and get out as fast as possible. Cutting corners, ignoring details, doing the least they can get by with is the norm. Everything those types are is everything Clarence and Linelle are not. They are not sloppy, they are not moving at breakneck speed to get the job over with. I am amazed every time at the old-fashioned pride they take to do the job right. All of that while being careful to do no damage in my home. I have hired them for multiple appliance installations along with a utility room remodel that involved cabinet installations, removal of an unwanted laundry tub, cap off water supply and drain lines, and paint. This husband/wife team is totally professional in their work and nitpicky about making sure the appliances they install were not damaged in shipment (which seems to happen often). They have never been late for an appointment and I’ve always felt their rates are fair. I recommend Sunshine Maintenance without reservation
- Cloud Nine Solutions,I am very pleased with the work and customer service from Cloud Nine. They took great care in doing the project just right, with helpful suggestions on the color scheme. They painted and installed lights. They even hung drapes and always cleaned up when they were finished. I would recommend Cloud Nine for any project
- Inspired Improvements LLCTo keep this from being an entire book I'll give you a list of reasons not to use this company. 1. Horrible communication between us and them and their own workers and themselves. Examples: needed to move our start day back one day and no one answered the 24/7 line. Had to message John on Facebook in order to contact anyone. Was told people would be showing up to work and no one did. 2. Was told we would be scheduled 2 to possibly 3 days to finish up and they would have multiple people on our project to get it done within that time frame. What ended up happening is 1 or 2 people would come and work a couple hours then leave and that caused it to drag out to 3 weeks with the work then not being completed due to my husband needing to go back to work which we told them multiple times. 4. Our house is in shambles. They left trash all over our house and front yard and drywall covers my entire basement. (Have pics for proof) 5. When we reached out to the owner after finally getting his number he told us that the price was reasonable for the scope of work done and didn't acknowledge any part of our concerns and only refunded us 1 day of work. 6. Paid for a day's work for them to mess up the electrical in our kitchen and paid more for someone to come fix their mistake. All in all if you want an honest and reliable company this is not one you should consider using
- ROD'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS-RODNEY BARNESThey were great! They showed up when they said they would. Rodney was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They completed the work in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable. They did a good job and I will be having them to do more work for me.
Handymen in Jamestown
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Very satisfied with the experience. The United Freight rep took the time to explain how the car transport industry works and helped me choose the best option and price point for my shipment. Other carriers I contacted simply quoted a single price and no options. Would definitely use United Freight againSteven M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employs
- Business Description:House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to trea..
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:http://summersconstruction.weebly.com/ Experienced. Professional. Reasonable. We can match or do better than the competition's prices and work. Let us show you a better build!
- Business Description:My business is any kind of home/farm construction. It ranges from repairs, remodeling, flooring, roofing, appliance repairs or instillation, building. I am open to small projects as well. I am a skilled mechanic will many years of experience there is no vehicle I can't fix. Just give me a call and set up an appointment
- Business Description:Gutter Helmet by Classic is known by the First, The Best, The #1 in the Gutter Protection on the market today. We have been doing it for over 35 years and back up our product 100%. Gutter Helmet is designed to fit over your existing gutter system and protect your home from damage caused by clogged gutters. However, we can replace your home with new seamless aluminum gutters if that is what you need. Gutter Helmet is designed to keep you off that dangerous ladder. We have an A+ Rating with the..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Worried about charging too much—or too little—as a general contractor? Learn what factors go into markup, how to calculate it, and how to communicate pricing to customers.
Find handyman services in
- Russell Springs
- Science Hill
- Summer Shade
handyman services in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- Birdogs handy man service
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- B&J Professional Services
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- C.H.R,LLC153 Sugar Grove Rd
- Central Kentucky Contracting Group Inc1004 Hustonville Street
- Charlton Construction255 Scarlets Way n/a
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Handi Home Pros LLC.361 Cumberland Dr
- Handyman Abraham260 Caroline St
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
- Hammer Down Construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rooftop Restorations2256 State Rte 775
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- Rust + Sawdust1155 KY-3057
- R&M Concret
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Surface Link