This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Jamestown, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Jamestown
- BB & K ConstructionThey showed up when they said they would, where professional, affordable, and clean. Quality work. Have used them for all of my needs with rehabbing my house.
- Sluggers RoofingSlugger Roofing offered guidance for us to properly claim our storm damaged roof with home owners insurance. Chose their company from 3 estimates. This company provided us with professional roofing products & installation on time at affordable costs to completion. Highly recommend Slugger Roofing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (We will be using them for upcoming 2021 projects)
- Sluggers RoofingHighly recommend!! Excellent work, great customer service and quality materials, all at a very fair and affordable price. Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Envision RemodelingIt was fantastic! Leigh designed a beautiful exterior. The installers were meticulous during the install. They cleaned up everything before they left. Great experience and I would highly recommend to anyone.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Advantage RoofingTim and Tony were best in class when it came to professionalism, responsiveness, craftsmanship and materials. We are really happy we went with Advantage Roofing for our historic home renovations. The best about the company is the 50 year warranty on the work.
- House DoctorsThey finished the work in one day and did a very good job. Workers were very polite and efficient.
- House DoctorsThe gentleman was very professional and very pleasant to talk to. He even called when he was going to be 10 minutes late. All work was done on time and we were very satisfied with the results.His final price was below the original estimate. We will definitely call on him again.
- Superior Construction ServicesSuperior Contract Services was prompt and professional. They addressed all my questions and gave me feedback on what repairs were necessary to keep my home protected. I had storm damage to my home and the repairs they performed on my roof, siding and gutters have prevented any more leaking. It also looks great. Thank you
- Steve Head Home Building & Remodeling LLCIn sum, Steve Head delivers the three main qualities necessary for a great general contractor - quality, cost effectiveness and timeliness. Steve was on-site the day after the fire. He was easy to work with to develop a scope of work and time frame for completion relative to owner needs. He was knowledgeable of the insurance process. Always responsive to take or return calls in a timely fashion. Helped navigate the many, many product decisions while providing no-nonsense advice and quality workmanship. Cost is very competitive
Siding Contractors in Jamestown
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured company with the goal to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning carpets and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing-education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industry. With Cope Complete Floor Care there are no surprises & no hidden charges. We'll..Recent Review:Cope complete Floor Care did a “ top notch” job on our Duct Work. We found them to be very knowledgeable & satisfactory. Also, found their pricing very reasonable! Thank You James! Mitch & Ginny EllisGinny E.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Work took 4 days, started on a Saturday and the crew worked all day; the other 3 days work crew arrived at 5 p.m. and quit at 7 p.m. each day. The work site was kept clean and free of debris. Work varied in size from a maximum of 6 to a minimum of 2. Workers were respectful and quiet. My neighbors did not complaint of their presence at all. Final cost of deck was $21 per square foot. We asked that work be finished during an 8 day period, and it was completed before that deadline. The deck is very solid and attractive. <br /John B.
- Business Description:Reliable Residential Roofing and Guttering has been in business since 1979. Reliable has been under the same ownership since its incorporation. Reliable does all types of roofing, guttering, siding, chimney flashing, etc. We are proud of the name Reliable and pride ourselves on our workmanship and customer satisfaction. We have a staff of knowledgeable sales people that come to the job site and measure each job individually before sending the customer the estimate. We use quality materials fo..Recent Review:I have used Reliable 3 times in the last 7 or 8 years. I did not use them to replace my roof about 10 years ago for which I have deep regrets and continue to suffer the consequences. We had a new roof installed about 10 years ago by a company that is no longer in business, (and now I know why). About a year or so after the install we began to get random leaks throughout the whole house. I contacted Reliable and they found out that the contractor had cut the opening for the ridge vent way too wide and water was getting into the house and running down the rafters and dripping onto the ceiling in various spots. They completely tore out the ridge vent, replaced the plywood, and redid it properly and we have had no problems with that issue since. <br> <br>A few years later I used them to repair a hole in our roof and gutter damage caused by one of our ice storms and they did a fabulous job. Most recently, we had leaks isolated to one room in the house. They found that the contractor had nailed the shingles too high in that area so they tore the shingles off in that region and replaced them. We have had no issues with leaks since. <br> <br>I have been extremely pleased with every interaction that I have had with Reliable Residential Roofing. Everyone is professional and knowledgeable and most of all the work is done well and correctly the first time. Whenever it comes time to replace our poorly done roof from the previous contractor I won't look anywhere else than ReliableJim B.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:They were here the day they promised work would start. Jose and his team worked non-stop for four days to replace wood, fill woodpecker holes, caulk around windows and paint the house. They power washed the house, covered windows and everything that was not to be painted before they started. Afterwards they cleaned up my property. I would highly recommend them and would hire again. They were very professional during the entire jobPamela S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:I live in Vancouver, BC and the company is based in Houston, TX so a degree of trust is necessary before any order is placed. In my case the awning was sent via truck freight and a large metal-clad crate arrived, seemingly intact. Not immediately apparent when the goods were received was the fact that a fork lift had penetrated the base of the crate and crushed the canopy beyond repair. When I attempted to claim damage insurance from the shipper they sent out a damage inspector and I thought everything was on-track. To my amazement, the freight company declined responsibility for the damage and refused to pay any part of the claim. At this point James Threadgill of Classic Copper Works stepped in to offer a full replacement of the damaged item at no cost to me. I have now received the replacement item (this time sent by FedEx rather than the dodgy truck freight firm) and it is perfect. Classic Copper Works certainly did not make a profit on this transaction but they earned my respect. ThanksGarry C.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:They came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the jobterri S.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:They kept missing the projected start date on the french drain due to an equipment failure. However, once started, the work was completed quickly, professionally, and within budget. They also didn't leave a mess at the end of the day, cleaning up their worksite at the end of the day. <br /> The roof was repaired/replaced on time and additional damage was found and fixed once the roofing tiles were removed. Overall, excellent job. <br /> My only complaint is sometimes communication is a little slow. Otherwise, excellent company to work with. <br /John W.
- Business Description:low-bid home repairs offers all types of interior and exterior home improvements at affordable prices. i myself have been in the construction business for over 25 years and have had the opportunity to work in several different areas of the country. we are registered state and federal tax id # 80-0666389 we give a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 3 year warranty on all labor, call for your free estimate 606-528-3770ask for stev
- Business Description:Small business. Residential Carpentry
- Business Description:Total Home and Business Improvement
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Carter's Painting & Remodeling454 Rowletts Cave Springs Rd
Horse Cave, Kentucky
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of London774 S Laurel Rd
- Charlton Construction255 Scarlets Way n/a
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cope Complete Floor Care451 Godbey Ln
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Cox Interior1751 Old Columbia
- Carter's Painting & Remodeling
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION116 King Rd
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- Gateway Roofing & Construction LLC502 Alliance dr
Mt Sterling, Kentucky
- Golden Rule Vinyl Products Co1152 Spring Rd
- Gupton Exteriors & Renovations193 Honeysuckle Lane
- Gutter Helmet by Classic1824 Cargo Ct
- G&L Construction
- Hale Roofing, LLC269 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harrison's Roofing710 E Main St
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
- Hale Roofing, LLC
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- JAM Contracting, Inc414 Fairview ST.
- Jeff Perry & Sons1511 Russell Branch Rd
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Reliable Residential Roofing1661 Jaggie Fox Way
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rhino Shield7745 E 89th St
- Rich Construction1699 Pickett Park Hwy
- Ronnie Cox Home Improvement676 Parks Ridge Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Roof & Remodeling Solutions109 Maple St
- Rooftop Restorations2256 State Rte 775
- Randal Smith Siding
- SILVERMAN SIDING331 hart ln
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- SILVERMAN SIDING
- Wyatt's Roofing4703 Austin Tracy rd
- Wyatt's Roofing