A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Somerset, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Somerset
- Automatic Gates PlusThe work went very well. This is the second year we have used them. From the time you call for service until the work is complete, everything is friendly and very professional.
- CITY WIDE FENCE COBob, Lee and Jeff installed our fence with the upmost professionalism. Attention to detail is their to priority. Continually asking “ Is everything looking ok for you”, let me know that my satisfaction was their goal. If you are in the need for fencing I HIGHLY recommend them. They came all the way to Eastern Kentucky to make our project perfect
- iron craftersThe young man that came out, had worked for the owner's husband before. She and her husband bought this company and he stays and runs the operation inside, and she goes out and gives the estimates. She was a h**l of a lot prettier than the first guy that came out, I will tell you that. I can't talk high enough about how she came out and she listened and she said why can't the other company do that? When they guy came out to make the installation, I talked to him and I said you know we had somebody else come out but by the time that he had left, we had made the decision we were not going to use him, we didn't give a d@** what the cost was. Then he said let me tell you who it was, and sure enough he said it was this guy here. He said I used to work for them, and then these guys bought the company from him that I am presently working for. He said they really have been a pleasure to work for. They were about $50 higher than the other guy that came out, but their pricing was right in line. I didn't mind paying it. I used the hand rails this past week, we just got back late last night from up there, and I used them everyday. They told me when they could be there, and they told me they had a back log, everything was right up front with them. Matter of fact, the day that they were supposed to come, there had been an ice storm in Louisville, so the guy called and said I am supposed to be there to do the installation today. He said I am not going to be able to make it, which it doesn't take a mental heavy weight to figure out that he was absolutely correct. We were not in a rush, but at least he took the courtesy and the time to say I will be there tomorrow, and he was there tomorrow. Without hesitation I would use them again
- iron craftersThe owners name is Kim Finsel. The house was not up to code with hand rails. There was no cost for performing the estimate. I looked at 2 other people, and I was shocked that this lady, the owner, came out and she is the one that goes out and does all of the estimates. She came out, and the first thing she did is listen to what we wanted. Then, she said of coarse we can do that. She said my only problem is we are covered up. She said this is the window that I can possibly do it in, she said I will try to work it in. She said more than likely it's going to be this week. When she gave us the estimate, we weren't in a hurry, so we just put it on the back burner and said when you can do it let us know. She called us the week after Thanksgiving and said I can get to it next week
- Brashear HVACVery professional, came when they said they would and the final cost was the exact amount quoted. Would definitely use again
- Penrod Lumber and Fence CoIt took them about a week to do the job. They started on Left side of the property. Replace the post and replace the fencing before they started hanging the wire. The wire was very tight and straight. They continue to the front and then went to right side. All the post had to be pull and replace in the back since we moved the fencing 20 ft further back. They drove and concrete the gate posts and corner posts at our request. The corner was brace and notch. very please with this man work. Would differently request this team again.
- UNIQUE HOME MAINTENANCEI liked every experience I had with them. He is always willing to help. He is just a really good handyman. I get my money's worth for the services he gives me.
- Brashear HVACPut up privacy fence with drive through gate. Went very well. Was very pleased with the work and service.
- Midway Fence CompanyThey were on time and very fast. They ensured that all utilities were located prior to digging. The fence looks great!
- Hope's Dog FencingThey put flags up where the fence was, and there's a control panel where you can adjust the voltage level. They came out 3x to help us train our dogs, and we did training ourselves. If we had problems with the dogs not cooperating, we'd call Hope and she'd advise us what to do. We were very satisfied with the service. In the beginning, we had a couple of escapes but the dogs didn't go far
Fencing Contractors in Somerset
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:9 full time employees.no job to small.lic. and insured
- Business Description:We are a local company with over 15 years experience. The owner is knowledgeable in the home improvement business. Our aim is to satisfy our customers with professional quality work at an affordable price. Each job will be given complete attention to quality and detail. We are reliable and dependable. You can count on itRecent Review:Needed minor sizing repair-no return call from vendor <br />Carla H.
- Business Description:fence supplies and installations estate gate's and operators
- Business Description:At Hilen Hills Welding & Fabrication Inc we Design ,Weld, Fabricate ,Machine with over 25+ Years of experience,Our Team not only fabricates the design in your mind ,we fabricate relationships! There is nothing we cant weld and give your design a real shape.We provide all the in house service starting form designing,welding,machining,fabrication,painting & powder coating etc.The Idea is to provide our customers all the solutions under one roof with best in class service at the most competitive..
- Business Description:we are a small family owned remodeling and home improvement business ,we have a good electrical sub-contractor,and billing when building and remodeling some money down for materials and supplies,and depending on size of job payment at completion or in phaseRecent Review:He never showed. He wouldn't answer my calls. My wife called him using a different phone number and he said he lost my number even though he read it back to me on his cell. Said again that he would come out, but never showed and never called usTroy B.
- Business Description:We are easy to work with and help everyone we can. When we receive a good deal from our vendors, we pass it along to you.Recent Review:It went well. There some miscommunications in getting the project started so be clear when you make your appointment and ask for texts to update status. The crew on-site were very nice, helpful, and even pitched in on a couple of areas nearby when they saw they had extra dirt and seed on the truck. We plan to have them back to take on more of the yardDavid J C.
- Business Description:We are a small family business. Doing work for you and saving you money any way we can. It is our goal to satisfy all clients when we do work. My family is dedicated to help your family.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
- Crab Orchard
- Whitley City
- East Bernstadt
- Russell Springs
- Pine Knot
- Paint Lick
fence companies in Somerset
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bluegrass Pet Fencing1860 Chrisman Mill Rd.
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Brashear HVAC1308 Hustonville Rd
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky389 Tollage Creek
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc