Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Jamestown, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Jamestown
- Davis PlumbingWe had a water heater go out over the weekend. Mr. Davis was there on Monday and replaced our water heater right away. He will do all of our plumbing work from now on.
- MULLIS INCVery well. I felt that the managers and service professionals took a real interest in my situation. They evaluated my old system, found it deficient (which I already knew), prescribed a solution and installed the new unit. They've taken care of my service needs since. I recommend them highly.
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & ElectricalOutstanding. Not only was the work completed, but I also learned from the repairman. I will definitely continue to call FH Furr for any future plumbing needs.
- Randy Curry PlumbingI called Randy for an upflush toilet install. I am so glad I called him! He returned the call promptly, was honest upfront about his workload. He showed up on time when he said he would, polite, professional and an incredibly humble man. Thank you so much for doing an amazing job. We will call again for future jobs!
- Oswalt's Sewer Rooter & Plumbing RepairWe live in Kentucky and own rental property in Bossier City. Oswalt understood our needs, and the additional communication necessary to get the work done. When the tenant reported the issues, on a Saturday, Oswalt immediately went to the location, assessed the needs, then advised us that the work could wait until Monday, saving us money. They were, then, willing to deal with the tenant directly, allowing us to go about our own lives, and not having to worry about anything. They kept us advised on the progress of the project; and, also sent us the reusable parts, so we could use them in a different rental here in Kentucky
- SUNSHINE MAINTMy husband and I were very satisfied with all repairs as well as the cost. There were many more over the 25 years we have known Clarence and Lynette. I have since sold my home and continue to use Sunshine Maintenance in my new location.
- Poefessional ServicesEverything went great! Poefessional came in and knew exactly what I needed. He was very nice and cleaned up after the job was finished. Price was very reasonable and I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks.
- Poefessional ServicesEverything went great!! Great service and very reasonably priced! Highly recommend and will be using him for all my plumbing needs.
- Poefessional ServicesAmazing! W will always use Poefessional services for all our needs!! Brandon is a great guy, a hard worker and gives honest, detailed quotes!
- Poefessional ServicesThe work was done very professional and correct. Very polite and helpful for our needs. Timing was perfect and this was a full house install of all drainage lines and Brandon also hooked up our shower units for us. I would go with them every time for any plumbing needs we have.
Plumbers in Jamestown
- Business Description:We are a small, family run business. We have been is business for over 8 years. We employ approximately 10 to 12 employees. We are fully licensed and insured, member of the BBB.Recent Review:They answered the phone and they gave me a next day appointment. I called 20 plumbers in the surrounding area, none could get me a same day or next day appointment. Our water was turned off due to a leak and Roney’s Plumbing was the only one to give me an appointment. They called before coming and arrived when expected. They found the problem quickly. Not sure of the price yet. They said they would send a billSandy J.
- Business Description:Family owned since 1960, Randy Curry Plumbing is one of South Central Kentucky’s most trusted and long established plumbing companies. Our experienced plumbers are committed to outstanding, efficient and professional customer service. We have been providing repair, maintenance, remodeling and restoration of plumbing systems for more than 51 years. Our commitment to excellence for every customer and every job is unmatched. No plumbing job is too large or too small. We are committed to providin..Recent Review:I called Randy for an upflush toilet install. I am so glad I called him! He returned the call promptly, was honest upfront about his workload. He showed up on time when he said he would, polite, professional and an incredibly humble man. Thank you so much for doing an amazing job. We will call again for future jobs!Lilliana H.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer hereRebecca D.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngelita L.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! FL F.
- Business Description:Plumbing.Recent Review:Paid company over $12,000 to install a grinder pump on new construction home. Pump and service are faulty...poop and pee is backing up, we cant flush toilets or drain water, and we haven't even moved in yet. They buried the pump/pit so deep that it cant be accessed for repairs. When my husband called asking them to dig it up and relocate to where its accessible, then make the repairs, they said we would have to pay them thousands more to do so. When I called and tried to explain to Herbert that none of this was our fault and that our $12,000 that we paid them was for a functioning, accessible pump, he started screaming at me saying that he wasn't coming out for free. When I asked him to quit yelling and speak to me like an adult, he hung up on me. The person that he hired to dig for the line also let me know that they billed me for more than he actually charged for the digging because they wanted to profit more. Temperamental, unprofessional, dishonest guy. Dont do business with himBetsy M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & K Plumbing LLC11530 Old Fruit Hill Rd
- BELL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT5775 N HIGHWAY 27 12
Science Hill, Kentucky
- BIG BLUE SEPTIC SVC1128 KENDRAS WAY
- Birdogs handy man service
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- BJ Plumbing Inc670 Richmond Rd
- Bluegrass Plumbing460 higdon loop
New Haven, Kentucky
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Busy Bee Plumbing1249 Victory Greenmont Rd
- B & K Plumbing LLC
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Inner City Trades Inc374 Grundy Rd
- Inner City Trades Inc
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- S&S plumbing
- SOUTH CENTRAL PLUMBING9940 hwy 698
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Steele's Remodeling & Home ImprovementPO Box 1022
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stone Gallery of Lexington Corp2156 Lexington Rd
- Sullivan's Heating Cooling Plumbing39 S Church St
- S&S plumbing
- veteran handymen pro
- veteran handymen pro
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- World Painting