Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Waynesburg, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Waynesburg
- Automatic Gates PlusThe work went very well. This is the second year we have used them. From the time you call for service until the work is complete, everything is friendly and very professional.
- CITY WIDE FENCE COBob, Lee and Jeff installed our fence with the upmost professionalism. Attention to detail is their to priority. Continually asking “ Is everything looking ok for you”, let me know that my satisfaction was their goal. If you are in the need for fencing I HIGHLY recommend them. They came all the way to Eastern Kentucky to make our project perfect
- iron craftersThe owners name is Kim Finsel. The house was not up to code with hand rails. There was no cost for performing the estimate. I looked at 2 other people, and I was shocked that this lady, the owner, came out and she is the one that goes out and does all of the estimates. She came out, and the first thing she did is listen to what we wanted. Then, she said of coarse we can do that. She said my only problem is we are covered up. She said this is the window that I can possibly do it in, she said I will try to work it in. She said more than likely it's going to be this week. When she gave us the estimate, we weren't in a hurry, so we just put it on the back burner and said when you can do it let us know. She called us the week after Thanksgiving and said I can get to it next week
- iron craftersThe young man that came out, had worked for the owner's husband before. She and her husband bought this company and he stays and runs the operation inside, and she goes out and gives the estimates. She was a h**l of a lot prettier than the first guy that came out, I will tell you that. I can't talk high enough about how she came out and she listened and she said why can't the other company do that? When they guy came out to make the installation, I talked to him and I said you know we had somebody else come out but by the time that he had left, we had made the decision we were not going to use him, we didn't give a d@** what the cost was. Then he said let me tell you who it was, and sure enough he said it was this guy here. He said I used to work for them, and then these guys bought the company from him that I am presently working for. He said they really have been a pleasure to work for. They were about $50 higher than the other guy that came out, but their pricing was right in line. I didn't mind paying it. I used the hand rails this past week, we just got back late last night from up there, and I used them everyday. They told me when they could be there, and they told me they had a back log, everything was right up front with them. Matter of fact, the day that they were supposed to come, there had been an ice storm in Louisville, so the guy called and said I am supposed to be there to do the installation today. He said I am not going to be able to make it, which it doesn't take a mental heavy weight to figure out that he was absolutely correct. We were not in a rush, but at least he took the courtesy and the time to say I will be there tomorrow, and he was there tomorrow. Without hesitation I would use them again
- Everlasting Gates RallingI'd hire this fencing co. again and recommend them to friends. The work was quality, done quickly and efficiently and there was great follow up. We had them come back to adjust the self-closing gates. The installer was friendly and did great work.
- B & K Fence CoWe have used Band k several times and will never use any one else. In September 2011, Band K replaced the internal board on our gate system. The part maker gives a one year warranty. Six months later the gate failed to respond. Band K returned found the battery to be dead and noticed a light was out on the board. He replaced the battery and spent nearly 45 minutes checking the system out until he was satisfied the repair was complete. He stated that everything checked out to be functioning even though the one of the lights was out on the board. Band K gave me the option of getting the battery myself and told me who had the best price and he would forgo the service charge since he was in the area. I told him to make the repair. He charged $70 for battery and service call. Several days later the gate once again failed to respond and Band K responded the next day. He removed moved the board and handled the return with no service charge. The board was promptly returned and installed with no service charge. Band K has always been prompt and professional returning calls and on service appointments. He is quick to offer advice on things he sees that will help keep the gate functioning properly
- Hope's Dog FencingThey put flags up where the fence was, and there's a control panel where you can adjust the voltage level. They came out 3x to help us train our dogs, and we did training ourselves. If we had problems with the dogs not cooperating, we'd call Hope and she'd advise us what to do. We were very satisfied with the service. In the beginning, we had a couple of escapes but the dogs didn't go far
- Miles Fence CoThe service was excellent! Jay was on top of any questions or concerns I had. Stayed in touch every step of the way. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to install a fence! Custom service and professionalism the way a company should be ran!
- Roe Fence CoThey came at ~9:00 am and were done by ~3:00, which was amazing! I highly recommend them to anyone.
- Brashear HVACon site estimate, final price came in on estimated price. very professional install, on time, cleanup good, good communications.
Fencing Contractors in Waynesburg
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:DBA Home Services & A CutAbove Handyman. ACA Handyman Solutions, brings to our well appreciated customers of the mid-south, prompt, reliable, courteous service. We offer affordable solutions to all your repair and construction needsRecent Review:He initially quoted me the job at $45 but by the end charged me $80.00. Additionally he tracked dirt all over my home. Worst of all when he left, I checked his work and the doors would not close or lockJeannie H.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:Hargis Home Improvement is a local small business that provides services to those in the communtiy. We do all types of work needed at homes and businesses. It is run by myself, Jesse Hargis. Larger jobs may include sub-contractors, but customer will be notified in advance. All work require a signed contract by all parties. We require half of monies up front with the rest upon completion of work. Larger and longer jobs may require draws, but will be discussed and written in contract. We..
- Business Description:we are a small family owned remodeling and home improvement business ,we have a good electrical sub-contractor,and billing when building and remodeling some money down for materials and supplies,and depending on size of job payment at completion or in phaseRecent Review:He never showed. He wouldn't answer my calls. My wife called him using a different phone number and he said he lost my number even though he read it back to me on his cell. Said again that he would come out, but never showed and never called usTroy B.
- Business Description:General contractor offering a host of services for residential needs. anything from decks to roofs to landscaping. call with your project details and we will provide the information you are looking for.
- Business Description:The Best fence - you will never see. Cash discountRecent Review:He did a Great job on the decks and fence.Sue W.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor based out of Madisonville Kentucky, I am skilled in just about anything as far as residential construction goes, and anything I am unfamiliar with or don't feel comfortable doing I will find a trusted and reliable sub-contractor to work with me in completing the project with the customers desired outcome. I see the job through till the end and I'm not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. I am a people person and work with a positive mind and attitude. Everythin..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- Crab Orchard
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
- East Bernstadt
fence companies in Waynesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bluegrass Pet Fencing1860 Chrisman Mill Rd.
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Brashear HVAC1308 Hustonville Rd
- Brown Gate Co.200 Poff-Emerson Rd.
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc