If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Jamestown, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Jamestown
- Mr. Appliance at Lakes EdgeMr Appliance reviewed, evaluated then researched to find solution. He followed up with me twice to see machine was fixed and continued to function properly.
- Hughes Appliance RepairChad is always top notch. We have always relied on him to repair our appliances. Honest and high quality service. Pronto service and exceptional.
- Mr. Appliance at Lakes EdgePeyton was our service guy. He was very prompt and upfront about what was wrong and how much it would cost. The part we needed wasn’t in stock but we had the part that we had previously ordered. After all was said and done we paid $144 which I found extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend Mr. appliance. Oh and they were extremely neat and clean
- Burton Appliance ServiceWe live 32 miles from Burton heating & air.We called 3 or 4 different repair shops in my area and Bowling Green,Burton was the only repair shop to help us.Thanks guys!
- Burton Appliance ServiceAfter finding only the air handler was bad, due to the age of the system I chose to add to the insurance claim and put in a whole new unit. We ordered the unit on Friday 7/19/2013 and the next Tuesday 7/23/2013 it was put in. cost was as expetded and installation went very well.
- Hobbs Appliance & Service Company IncCame on second day after I called. Would have come next day but had a doctors appointment. Got model # over the phone and brought new pump with him, Right pump, ut had to adapt mounting bracket. Worked just fine. In and out within an hour. Very happy with his work and would use again.
- Bell Refrigeration & Air ConditionitioningMr. Bell worked with me to lower cost on replacing the ice maker and optic components by allowing me to order the parts from Amazon and installing them for me after delivery. He made three trips to the house and only charged for one service call! I will definitely use his services anytime I need refrigeration work
- Hughes Appliance RepairHe was able to get if fixed in no time at all and I haven't had a problem since. He has done work for me in the past. He is always prompt and reliable.
- Dial One Mc Connell ApplianceI love their service. They are prompt, thorough and they are real careful about putting down mats and things when they are working on your stuff. They are really good. I recommend them very highly.
- J&D Appliance RepairOn 6-26-13 our side-by-side refrigerator stopped cooling. We contacted a neighbor, explained our situation, and the neighbor suggested we call J and D Appliance Repair. J and D had done 2-3 repairs for them and the repairman had done a great job in each instance. We did call the J and D office and explained our refrigerator was not working. The receptionist took our information and explained the repairman had a full schedule that day, but perhaps at the end of his day he would come to our home and check the refrigerator. She explained the company understands that when a refrigerator stops working the owner is faced with the potential loss of a lot of food, expensive food, so they try to respond as soon as possible. That same day, at approx. 6:00pm, the repairman arrived at our home. The repairman is also the owner of J and D, Mr. Josh Hascamp. We had never heard of or met Mr. Hascamp before that day. Mr. Hascamp checked the interior of the 'fridge and the freezer apparently to make sure they were not working and the coolness adjustment dials were set properly. The dials were set properly so he then pulled the fridge away from the wall and replaced an electric relay. The new relay did not did start the fridge. Mr. Hascamp then tested the compressor and was forced to deliver the bad news that the compressor had seized-up or was and quot;frozenand quot; and had to be replaced. Mr. Hascamp re-ran his test for me so I could hear the compressor trying to function, so I could hear the and quot;jammedand quot; noise coming out of the compressor. The compressor is the most expensive part replacement in a refrigerator. Mr. Hascamp gave us a written invoice indicating his repair charge would be $500.00 total, tax included. Our refrigerator is 12 years old. We had to consider whether it made sense to put $500.00 into a 12 year old fridge, or did it make more sense to purchase a new fridge. Of course, we required time to investigate how much new fridges cost now. So we told Mr. Hascamp we would need some time before deciding to repair the old fridge or to buy another. He said he understood. We asked his advice on refrigerator brands and he gladly recommended what brands of refrigerators he thinks are dependable as well as the brands that are not so dependable. What better person to ask about appliance quality and dependability then a man that makes his living repairing them...the good ones he doesn't see very often...the poor ones he sees frequently. We appreciated Mr. Hascamp's candid advice, especially in light of the fact he would be losing a repair job if we did go with a new fridge. We spent that weekend looking at refrigerators...we talked to a lot of sales people...it was funny to hear sales people and quot;pushand quot; a certain brand of refrigerator after Mr. Hascamp, a seasoned and experienced repairman, told us he repairs that brand all too often. By Monday afternoon we had decided not to buy a new fridge and replace the compressor in the old one. We called J and D, stated we wanted to schedule the repair for the fridge. The J and D receptionist told us Mr. Haskamp had a full schedule on Monday and Tuesday, and because a compressor replacement is very time consuming, he would be at our home on Wednesday. On Wednesday, July 3rd, Mr. Hascamp arrived at our home at the designated time. He replaced the fridge compressor. It was a very labor intensive project. When the compressor was replaced he adjusted the ice maker which we had been having some difficulty with. He also took the freezer back off and cleaned a freezer drain line that was clogged...the clogged drain was causing water to run down to the bottom of the freezer, and of course that water would freeze causing a thick layer of ice on the bottom of the freezer virtually every day. Mr. Hascamp did not charge us for for those two and quot;extrasand quot;. Further, the light bulb in our oven had been burned out for quite some time. The lens covering the light bulb would not come off as described in the owner's manual. Mr. Hascamp saw the problem, removed the lens cover, and replaced the light bulb. Again, at no charge. Mr. Hascamp then presented his bill for the compressor replacement repair. It was for $400.00, not the $500.00 he initially cited. I guess I'm crazy but I pointed out the difference. I was so euphoric at getting a $100.00 savings I'm not sure how he explained the discount...I think he said something about the compressor not costing him as much as they normally do. The compressor was replaced 11 days ago...the refrigerator is working perfectly, as is the ice maker, as is the freezer drain line, as is the oven light bulb. So, your fridge breaks down, you call a repairman, he comes out that SAME day (try to get Sears to do that!) after he has already worked ALL day, he tries to do a simple and inexpensive repair, it doesn't work, he determines what the problem is and gives you a total in writing for what the repair will cost, he then tells you the brands that are good and the brands that are bad knowing that info may lead to a loss of work and money for him. You call the repairman back out, he is there less than 48 hours later, has the part you need, replaces the part, charges you $100.00 less than you thought he would, repairs your ice maker at NO cost, repairs a freezer drain line clog at NO cost, and then replaces your oven light bulb at NO cost.... Now tell me, why in the world would you call any other appliance repair company than J and D Appliance Repair? If you want an excellent and honest repair, you should call Mr. Josh Hascamp of J and D Appliance Repair. As long as we live here we will always call J and D for any appliance issues
Appliance Repair Experts in Jamestown
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Crocker Law Firm is a personal injury law firm in Bowling Green, Kentucky. We represent people who are injured and families of people who have been killed, due to the negligence of others. We represent people who have car accident claims, workers' compensation claims, social security disability claims, and slip and fall claims
- Business Description:Owner operated. All work is performed by the owner. No sub-contractors. Same-day service guaranteed!
Deals in Jamestown for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Russell Springs
- Science Hill
- Summer Shade
appliance repair services in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice enterprises, llcPO Box 33
- 1st choice enterprises, llc
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brent Robert's Refrigeration & Appliance2004 Stephens Steet
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Code Red Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration595 Crawford Hollow Rd
- COX COMMERCIAL APPLIANCE & REFRIGERATION149 Clover Ln.
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Floyd's Heating Air Cond650 STARL SHELTON RD
- Floyd's Heating Air Cond
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jim Fuqua Appliance Center Openshaw Parts900 Fairview Ave Ste 1
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Jim Fuqua Appliance Center Openshaw Parts
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising