The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Jamestown, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Jamestown
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- J & C Tile Concepts LLCJoey and Cheryl came to my house and laid their beautiful floors. They priced the job great. They were very nice and I love my floors.
- The Flooring GalleryI'm a return customer, and everything turned out well with this experience as usual. I really like that they provide expert yet down to earth advice as well as their extensive selection. The price is competitive as well.
- FASHION FLOORS INCThe installers cam in to do the install and where great fellows. They made me feel comfortable about them being in my home. The carpet looks beautiful and they were finished when they said. Thanks to the crew at Fashion Floors!!
- Curtis May ConstructionShowed up on time and perform excellent work gutting and finishing my master bath. He did the drywall, flooring, trim, exhaust vent and cabinets.
- Smiths Construction & Handyman ServicesHe did an excellent job with everything. He was very professional. Always on time and very considerate with explaining and making ure I approved of everything before doing it. I would recommend mr smith for any type of home improvement. He was also very reasonable with his prices!
Flooring Contractors in Jamestown
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to trea..Recent Review:Told me they were replacing shingles. Charged me for same, but only trimmed and glued shingles. I was there and the guy they sent was there less than 45 minutes total.Jerry B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We have between 10 and 30 employees depending on the amount of work taking place. Billing is monthly on large projects, more often on smaller projects, and total amount is due upon completion of work.
- Business Description:Installation
- Business Description:A small family-owned company that has been serving the Tri-State area for over 50 years. The number of employees varies from 4 to 6, depending on the size of the project. The company has been a long-standing member of the National Wood Flooring Association and stays abreast of the latest flooring techniques by attending the NWFA conferences and trainingsRecent Review:They did outstanding work and were pleasant to work with. They showed up on time and were neat. The price was excellent and so, was the quality. They were really professional.Jerri L.
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:AC&C is a cabinet company that was established in January 2012. While our company is young in name and age, our five founders have a wealth of knowledge and experience in various business settings, with a combined experience level of over 100 years in the woodworking industry. While selling cabinets everywhere in the south east region, we are based in Bronston Kentucky. Bronston is a small community outside of Somerset. This tight knit community is where our 8400 sq. foot facility is located
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel. Professional tile installation, hardwood installation, painting, marble and granite.
- Business Description:Ceramic Tile and Marble installation and repair.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Retiling is a great way to update the look and feel of your bathroom, and it’s not as expensive as you might think. This guide breaks down the costs to retile a bathroom, what factors go into the overall price, and what you can afford on your budget.
Ceramic tile as a flooring option boasts a long list of advantages over other surfaces. However, there are also some key drawbacks worth considering. We’ve rounded up both the pros and the cons of ceramic tile into a helpful list so you can choose the rig
Find flooring installation in
- Russell Springs
- Science Hill
- Summer Shade
flooring installation in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Affordable Floors74 Black Pike
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- Carter Custom Renovations 1795 Underwood Rd
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Charlton Construction255 Scarlets Way n/a
- Coast to Coast Kitchen & Bath1399 E New Circle Rd
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cook's Restoration2298 Hwy 1729
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
- Howard Carpenter Floor Cover461 N Danville BYP
- Hargis Home Improvement
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Miller Remodeling & Painting
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Steele's Remodeling & Home ImprovementPO Box 1022
- Step By Step Flooring402 Roeling Acres Ln
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Solid Concepts
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting