Cleaning the outside of your gutters may not be something you’ve considered, but it’s key for maintaining curb appeal, preventing buildup, and keeping your home looking its best. Use these five tips to safely restore that like-new shine to your gutters.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Jamestown, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Jamestown
- J Gill Roofing LLCJustin arrived on time with all need materials and performed the work as requested and made additional suggestions while working on gutters. Ask Justin for additional quote to supply and install a chimney cap. Very pleased.
- All Brite House Wash IncExcellent. Small amount of paint came off one section of gutter - contractor went, got paint and repainted without prompting. All personnel were courteous and professional, and CLEANED UP after the job!
- dreamteam paintingQuick and professional. Excellent communication. I would hire again and would recommend their services.
- Eco friendly Pressure WashingThe pressure washing and roof wash Eco Friendly provided for my home was excellent. They where on point with the estimate, showed up on time and where very professional. I would highly recommend they to anyone in need of roof washing & pressure washing services.
- MCCOY WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANINGThey came out to look at the house and give an estimate within two days of my phone call. The job was scheduled and completed within a week of the estimate. The crew came on time, quickly went to work, and were finished in two hours. They charged exactly what they estimated, and did very good work. Everyone I spoke to at the company was wonderful to work with, and the results were great
- Jones Home Repair & ConstructionGREAT! I highly recommend this company. Contact for Jones Home Repair and Construction at email@example.com or (606)275-3075 or (606) 672-2088.
- Howard's Quality ServicesHoward met me at Lee Brick to pick up a load of blocks because I bit off more than I could chew and hauled it back to my house for me. Hel also helped unload my blocks. He has helped me launch my boat, helped me plant bushes with his auger, cut my lawn, wash the house, the list doesn't end. Sign up and let Howard help you out, you wont regret it
- Window Gang - LouisvilleThey arrived early and quickly placed the ladders in place. They had stabilized ladders, therefore, they did not rest or put pressure on my gutters. They quickly performed the service of clean the gutters along with running a cable-like device down the down spout to ensure they were also clear of debris and ready for water. They placed all debris matter in bags and left the area spotless
- Roof & Remodeling SolutionsInterior painting in living room with cathedral ceilings. Isidro and his helper repaired several large cracks in the wall and even traced them to their source - which happened to be a leak in the roof. So they also fixed the roof while they were at it. Arrived early every morning and completed the job in the quoted time frame. They protected all surfaces and furniture while they were here and when the left they cleaned up all their mess - couldn't even tell they'd been here. Well, except for the beautiful new coat of paint and the missing cracks
- Gutter Junkies & Vensel ConstructionI asked for a quote which was received in a reasonable period and the work was scheduled a couple of days later. In addition to cleaning the gutters and down spouts, debris was also removed from my roof at no additional charge. There were no signs of gutter debris left anywhere in my yard or around my house. I picked these folks strictly from reviews from Angie's List. I was very pleased with their work and would use them again in the future
Gutter Cleaning Services in Jamestown
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
- Business Description:We have four employees.
- Business Description:we do most work on a per job basis instead of by the foot of cubic foot or by the hour to better satisfy our customers
- Business Description:Harrison's Roofing has been roofing central Kentucky since 1964. We have thousands of local references that have been pleased with the materials, and the top notch craftsmanship that separates Harrison's from much of our competition. We are licensed, and insured. Harrison's Roofing is locally owned, and a certified Certainteed Shingle-Master installerRecent Review:Very good craftmenship and service.Jeffrey R.
- Business Description:no financing available, billed payed upon repair
- Business Description:Tongate Construction is newly formed in 2016. With low overhead and 30+ combined experience there is nothing we haven't already dealt with. Over the years growing with the new designs and building structures we have learned proper techniques and patterns. Depending on the size of the job we expect pay at the completion of the job. Larger jobs require a split pay. WE'RE not happy unless YOU are
- Business Description:We are a family owned bussiness, who strive to do the best job on every job we do . We want 100% satisfaction from our customers , and that's what we strive to do .Recent Review:After calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appealGreg B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Russell Springs
- Science Hill
- Summer Shade
gutter cleaners in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Life Time Seamless GuttersPO Box 4
- Life Time Seamless Gutters
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Moreland Homes LLC
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Roof & Remodeling Solutions109 Maple St
- Rooftop Restorations2256 State Rte 775
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- Repairs For You