Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Hazard, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Hazard
- Jefte SantosMr. Santos (Jefte) did an excellent job and I don't hesitate in giving him my highest recommendation. He has made a number of major repairs to my home and office and has always been on time and within budget.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Eric is very good at electrical work. He was likewise very capable at problem solving and knew the ins and outs well. He's quite personable and decent, I might add. Grade A quality and customer service.
- Hughes Appliance RepairChad is always top notch. We have always relied on him to repair our appliances. Honest and high quality service. Pronto service and exceptional.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Would definitely use Cloud Nine again. Worked our job into their schedule on short notice and did a fantastic job. Eric went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied with the job before leaving.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Great. Quick appointment. Arrived on time. Everything completed as requested. Work area cleaned. Reasonable pricing. Will use again.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,It went very well. Good communications, appointment within a week, arrived on time. Pleasant, clean professionals. Completed work in a timely fashion, cleaned the work area. What more could one ask? Thanks guys. I'll use you again.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Wonderful! They stepped in when Best Buy let me down. I use Eric/Cloud Nine for ALL of my plumbing and electrical needs. Reliable and reasonable.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Prompt and courteous service! Excellent job on installation of a ceiling fan. I’m passing Cloud Nine Solution business cards to all my friends!
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Distinctive Design RemodelingSplendidly! The work was completed in much less time than originally estimated. The workers were all very competent. We would hire them again and heartily recommend DDR. Chris, the project manager, was very responsive and checked in on a daily basis to ensure our satisfaction.
Electricians in Hazard
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning..Recent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessaryAnn B.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer hereRebecca D.
- Business Description:Harlan Automotive is a full service maintenance and repair facility. Whether you’re due for an oil change, alignment, or need a second opinion about a repair, come to Harlan Automotive and find out why we’ve been Murray’s go-to shop for all things auto repair and maintenance for over 20 years. We offer shuttle service for you and/or your vehicle. We also offer financing for qualified individualsRecent Review:Took 2 weeks an 789 dollars one my horn which was working fine when I took it in now has a short or a bad connection to something causing it to go off erratically.Chase L.
- Business Description:***We are not an electrical company; we do lightning protection and work with lightning rods. Protecting people, and their property for over 40 years! Helen is the Owner/Operator of Mid America Lightning rods, servicing customers in the Midwest, all the way down to Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina - offering the following services: Lightning Protection - Install or Repair - Commercial & Residential.Recent Review:since this electrician was on the Indiana border and I am on the Missouri border. I did not hire them. thought the service call might be a bit steep. Angie's List needs a map.carla l.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:We hired HelloTech to mount 4 TVs and 2 soundbars and to have a recessed box placed behind one of the TVs so it should be mounted flush. -- The installer came out and mounted the 4 TVs and the 2 soundbars while a house-sitter was here. -- I came home and found that both soundbars were unlevel and 2 of the four TVs were unlevel. And the recessed box wasn't installed. I called them and they told me they didn't have record of me wanting a recessed box installed and that it would be $149 more. Fine. They had their tech come back 2 days later. He came and told us that he COULDN'T install a recessed box, and he left without leveling anything. I sent pictures of all of this to HelloTech. I've sent at least 10 emails and called them 5 times. I wasted $600. I ended up re-mounting 2 of the TVs and the 2 soundbars. (It's good I remounted the soudbars because the anchors that HelloTech installed popped out of the wall.) -- I wrote them multiple times asking only for a 50% refund of what I paid. They ignored my multiple requests, so my only recourse is to give this review. - Nov 202Mac J.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Keith's Electric Service is a family owned business with only the owners taking care of the services we provide. All of our repairs and installations are performed by licensed, experienced and professional electricians. We except checks, cash or most major credit cards for payment. Additional phone - (606) 561-4876. Additional DBA - Keith's Electric Service Inc
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Hazard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Ace Electric11853 US Highway 23 S
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION2489 Tarr Ridge Road
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brooks Contracting1424 hwy 2035
- Buds Electric LLC1197 Yates Chapel Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Elite Electrical1435 Norwood Rd
- Elite Electrical
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- mckee's plumbing and electrical supply121 East Water st.
- Mcqueary HVAC LLC1004 Hustonville St
- Mid America Lightning RodsP.O. Box 321
- Middelton Electric SVC4079 Dogwood Ln
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Mr. Electric of Cumberland Valley899 E Highway 3094
East Bernstadt, Kentucky
- marrosso Contracting
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- R And D Electric276 W Center St
- R And D Electric
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,