Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Hazard, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Hazard
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- Martin's ServicesGilbert arrived right on time. He had to wrestle with some thorny rose bushes to uncover the lid to the tank. He didn't complain and performed the job very quickly. He spent time explaining our tank and gave us good advice on how to take care of things. He then was very careful to make sure he didn't overcharge us and explained how the price was calculated. We plan to use Martins again because Gilbert took such good care of us
- Martin's ServicesI called them on Fri. They were here Tues. morning, and called to let me know they were on the way. When the tech arrived I showed him where the tank was. He hand dug to the opening, got his equipment and went to work. The tank had never been pumped and was 30 years old. When he was finished he told me when it would should be done again (5 years) and would probably need a new baffle by then. He then cleaned up the area, gave me my receipt, and left. He was very polite and knowledgable.
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsWe were very pleased. Service was very prompt (next day). The service technician (Rusty) was very polite and friendly, but most of all, he took the time to carefully explain every step of the process and to answer all of our questions. He inspected everything and gave lots of good advice on the proper care and maintenance of a septic system. He seemed to be very experienced and knowledgable. He did mention that he could install a riser to provide easier access in the future, but he did not pressure us at all. We decided to have one installed and he did an excellent job. He made sure it was exactly where we wanted it and the right height to match the top of the patio to prevent tripping over it. He asked where to put the extra dirt which was removed from the hole and carefully cleaned up after himself
- Duncan Septic ServiceWe purchased our house a year ago, and we discovered that in 14 years the septic had never been pumped. Good, gracious! Called Danny, and he came out within a few days. He and his daughter were very professional and explained all of the things I should be looking at when inspecting how our septic is working. Did a GREAT job and saved us from an eventual backup
- DIRTY WORKS SEPTIC SVCI was able to call and get someone to my house the same day. They arrived about 30 minutes later then I expected but they got right to work and were done in less then an hour. All in all it went good
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsI called Andrus, it was a late Friday afternoon and they were here within the hour. The gentleman on truck was very thorough and made sure he cleaned everything from the tank completely. He explained how the tank worked and showed me the tank was in fact clean. He did rinse it with water as well to clean it out. He also told me I needed to install a and quot;riser w/lidand quot; as I had trouble locating my septic lid, we had to dig a lot to locate it. He advised me where I could purchase it and install it myself to save money or he would be happy to install it. I chose to do the install, it was very easy. Very good company to use
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.The individual arrived on thime and did the job well, cleaned the tank and left with no mess.
- SAM'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt is easy to make an appointment with him. He is prompt. He charges $120 to pump out the septic. We previously had some septic issues before and just for safety we have him pump it out every three years. He does his job very professionally. He came to our house and we wrote him a cheque and he is comparatively priced than everybody else. We don’t have any complaints at all about him. We called him and he came in couple of days later. He came on the day he said he was going to come but he didn’t give me a time or something. He was very professional
Septic Tank Companies in Hazard
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Do you want to know what sets Rite-Way Services apart from the competition? We take great pride in the work we do, and go the extra mile to handle your job correctly. We specialize in serving city utilities, factories and commercial businesses, but we also serve residential customers. As a professional plumbing service, we can handle all of your plumbing needs, from cleaning to repairing, vacuuming, testing, consultation, installing, televised inspection, location, and hydro-excavation. Outs..Recent Review:Provider was punctual, professional, and expedient. Awesome work, guys!Jo M.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:WRS-USA LLC, a Kentucky corporation, is proud to offer a full line of rainwater systems backed by a 25 year Guaranty from the German manufacturer, a leader in rainwater harvesting and retention systems. We are uniquely able to provide a system customized to your particular needs, whether it be designed to capture rainwater from your roof and released to irrigate your lawn, channeled back into your home to be used for your laundry and/or to flush toilets, or collected in our underground retent..
- Business Description:We are a locally, family owned business specializing in septic tanks, storm shelters, retaining walls, and concrete farm products. Distribution boxes, pipe, leaching chambers, and other materials to complete your septic system are always in stock. Delivery is available. Serving our community for 25+ years
- Business Description:Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehabilitation Services(E.S.P.R.S.) specializes in sewer, manhole, drain repair, pipe repair/rehabilitation, Hydro-Jetting drain cleaning, pipe video camera inspection, and vacuum truck waste removal for industrial and residential. E.S.P.R.S. team consists of highly professional and skilled employees with a commitment and dedication to customer service and will provide the best alternative option to correction any situation
- Business Description:25+ years of experience with excavating, dozer grading, & septic system installation. 15+ years of experience with electrical applications. Billing procedures: Payment due upon completion of agreed job services. (Larger jobs may require a down payment)
- Business Description:Uses subs for septic tank cleaning and pumping.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Pippa Passes
- Saint Charles
- Betsy Layne
septic tank services in Hazard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Precision Construction3821 Sunbeam Rd
- All Precision Construction
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- Brent Allen Septech
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- J Osborne Construction LLCPO Box 37
- J Osborne Construction LLC
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising