A home accessibility remodel can make your living space much more comfortable for people with disabilities. Here are some ways you can finance this project.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Hazard, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Hazard
- Falcon General ConstructionWe had several small projects that needed to be taken care of, Falcon General was on time, diligent, and got the job done!
- Empire Construction & RemodelingJob went excellent! Had a full remodel rip out old, in with new kitchen and dining area project. Empire took it head on and done an amazing job, I had an island, counters,cabinets and a pantry put in aswell as 8 floor trusses replaced and new hardwood. Shawn and the guys really exceeded my expectations. finished the job under budget and in a timely manner. will be a returning customer for a patio sun room. Great company great people very trustworthy never felt any unsettlement
- Empire Construction & RemodelingMy family and I couldn’t have found a company to do a more thorough and quality job. Every detail exceeded our expectations. The craftsmanship done has brought so much to our home. We highly recommend Empire Construction & Remodeling.
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Envision RemodelingVery prompt, neat, and clean. Didn’t even know the installers were on the premises. Would highly recommend. Love my new walk in shower!
- Williams Quality Construction LLCNoah is very professional. And he cares about his work . He is a perfectionist so you can always expect a great job!
- Williams Quality Construction LLCNoah & his crews are very professional. A joy to have such a responsible & professional person do almost anything you need done
- Dixon Designs and ConstructionGreg really set himself apart from other contractors in my book because he really listened, he came out and listened as I explained what it was that I wanted and then delivered exactly that. He finished everything in a very timely manner which was great. He explained everything along the way which made the whole thing a very pleasant experience. I would definitely use Dixon Designs again and would recommend to anyon
- Envision RemodelingWonderful experience! Brian is an awesome guy, he was on time and got the bathroom done quickly and it looks great! Would highly recommend.
- Envision RemodelingBrian and Leigh were so incredible to work with!! 10/10 would recommend using Envision Remodeling for your next bathroom remodel!
Home Remodeling Contractors in Hazard
- Business Description:Empire Construction & Remodeling LLC Specializes in designing and planning to help work with your budget! We perform construction of buildings, porches, house additions, play houses, small or large barns etc. We also specialize in remolding and transforming homes big or small from kitchen/Bath remodels to full turn arounds just to name a few. We are looking forward to meeting all of our clients and having the best of relationships and to create the best out come for any project that is neede..Recent Review:Great addition to my double wide! They added a 20x28 room to the end of my house and you can’t tell it was done from the inside or outside. Great contractor and kept things tidy the whole time they were working!Matt M.
- Business Description:By providing our clients with professional and knowledgeable specialists, we’re able to add beauty and enjoyment to their kitchens and bathrooms. Delivering custom countertops from the simplest kitchen/bathroom vanity to large intricate projects Pyramid is able to do it all. When incorporating stone products throughout the home or office, Pyramid adds the perfect finishing touches every time! At Pyramid we have the expertise to provide our service to the commercial industry as well. With a re..Recent Review:It went so well!! We heard about Pyramid through a trusted friend and will definitely use them on our next project. They had a better price than the other places we were looking at and had more selection that to me, seemed to be better quality! The installers were clean and respectful. If you want a classy and stunning job use this companyDeanna B.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:For now, it's a job that hasn't been done, but I am submitting this review at this point because of the sub-par performance by the company this week. On May 5, we visited the office, paid the required 50% deposit, and signed the contract for purchasing and installing the countertops. I will say that every interaction up until then had been very professional and helpful. We had not done a project like this before and Leslie answered every question patiently and knowledgably. We set the morning of June 2 as the date for installation. We were told that the workers would arrive around 9:30 a.m. and all existing countertops had to be removed prior to their arrival. They would install the new ones, but they would not remove the old ones without an additional fee. We were given a copy of the contract with the installation date written on it. We heard nothing from the company after that date, but we did visit the store in late May to discuss backsplash options. We had a good conversation and agreed that we would wait until after the installation to choose a backsplash. We discussed the date of the installation because we still had to make sure we had a sink and faucet, but nothing was said that indicated any problem with the June 2 installation. On May 31, we donated our existing countertops and sink to the Habitat ReStore, leaving us with an unusable kitchen without running water. On June 1, the day before installation, I emailed a question to the store, but did not receive a response. On June 2, I took off work to be there for the installation. At 10:30, my phone rang and it was Counter Culture Plus. They said they were responding to my email from the day before, but that my question didn't matter because they couldn't do the installation today anyway. They said they were badly backed up by some other projects. They further said my countertop had not even been cut and they couldn't know when they would be able to reschedule the installation. I pointed out that I had taken off work to be there and, in response to their requirements, had made my kitchen unusable in anticipation of the installation. I pointed out that, if the countertops had not been cut, they knew days or even a week in advance they were not going to make the installation and had not said a word to me. They admitted that was a lack of communication on their part for which they were sorry. I don't question the sincerity of the apology, but I don't think the company recognizes how unprofessional this service was and the effect that it has had on me as a trusting customer. My family with teenage daughters now faces more than a week without a usable kitchen. Eating out and using paper plates and cups gets old and expensive quickly. You never realize how much you use your kitchen sink until you don't have one. I don't understand how a company that appears to be successful and professional cannot have a procedure for notifying customers with installation dates when they will not be able to do the service on that date. It appeared that even the call that I did receive on the scheduled date was only in response to the email I sent, not a call to inform me of the change or to apologize. I hope to edit this review later and add how the company bounced back and installed beautiful countertops and treated me like a valued customer, not a person whose time and money is not important to them. But for now, I am a dissatisfied customer and thought others looking for a countertop company should know that things might not go smoothly with this company, at least for nowDamon P.
- Business Description:General Contractor in business for over 10 years with expertise in many trades such as roofing, siding, flooring, framing, etc. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Jo came to fix my roof within three days of the leak. He was fast, professional, and the quoted amount was what I actually paid. Hopefully I never need another new roof, but if I do it’ll definitely be with Turner Contractingcorey j.
- Recent Review:All the above jobs at different schedules were done very well. Tim continues to demonstrate quality job on all my projects. The first time that I encountered Tim was when he installed a new boiler at our rental property. The job was done right; did a clean job in installing; tested all the steam registers in all the apartment units to make sure that they were all working right and tested the boiler to be working right. I was then very impressed with his first job for me. From there on, I asked for him specifically in doing my other projects. This is because I feel that I can trust him to deliver a quality job for me any time. He has been very helpful. He is very knowledgeable because he is able to answer my questions to my satisfaction. The checks and maintenance of two additional gas furnaces went very well. The check and maintenance of an AC unit went very well, too. Tim recommended to replace a defective contact sensor. The new sensor makes the AC unit run only based on temperature setting, instead of running all the time, which would then be a waste in energy. THANKS, TIMAngelita L.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:We just ordered our cabinets and I can’t wait to be able to install them. Working with designer Brooke Albright was amazing! We had to make a million changes, but she was nothing short of supporting, encouraging and patient from our initial discussion to what seemed like our millionth change. Her patience was unending, and her advice or insights were always sound. She was such a joy to work with, each discussion with her left us feeling confident, encouraged and thankful for dealing with someone so knowledgeable and patient. She makes me wish we had another kitchen to renovate just to work with her on another project! She not only cared about the success of our kitchen, but we could tell she cared about us too! She’s definitely someone we’re going to keep in touch withCliff T.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:A friend suggested we use this sight to get ideas for our basement buildout (previously unfinished). With a few hand drawings and some pictures we posted our and quot;contestand quot; and received 11 submissions (13 if you count 2 architects submitted twice). Went great, had good dialogue with the architects and helped us come up with the direction we want to go.We really liked it because when you work with just one designer, you get their and quot;oneand quot; idea, this way we got 11 ideas, all for a fairly low costMr and Mrs H.
- Business Description:Taking care of your bat problems in a humane and efficient manner is our only business. A bat infestation is bad news for any property owner. The good news is that Batman Enterprises, LLC is the Greater Cincinnati community's most experienced team of experts. In fact, our promise to our customers is that we won't stop until the job is done. For excellent service and peace of mind, call one of our exterminators todayRecent Review:It was 10:00 on a Sunday night, my husband's birthday, and after the family left, we discovered a bat had gotten into the bedroom. Major panic! Thank goodness for the Internet, and George, who came out quickly and resolved the problem. <br /Mary Jean C.
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio..Recent Review:Superior customer service. Above and beyond! Discovered a small mouse in my kitchen pantry yesterday. Called for pest control service today. Mark (technician) called me this morning and agreed to meet me at my home. Being a holiday weekend and already heavily booked for today, Mark worked me into his schedule. I have a yearly contract for pest service and Mark began treating the perimeter of my home before I arrived. I gave him a box and he attempted to catch the mouse in the box. He set several traps for the mouse (while my cats watched) and was able to trap the mouse (alive) and remove it from my home. Even though I detest rodents, I don't like to kill anything. I planned to cancel my pest control service at the end of the contract, but because of the excellent customer service, I have decided to keep my service. Great job! Would definitely recommend! :Amy F.
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional Phone - (859) 553-4246. Additional contact names - Tania Orihuela, John Orihuela.Recent Review:They were great to work with and everything was included in the price. This included brackets that they installed to support an overhang on the island. Work is beautiful and they were a pleasure to work with. I had to reschedule several times and they were ok with this. I would definitely recommend them to others. Counter tops are beautifulSue B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Storing furniture the right way requires a bit of upfront effort. Use these tips to pack your storage unit like a pro and enjoy damage-free furniture later.
Renovating a kitchen will improve your resale value and provide a show-stopping centerpiece for your home. Here's how to get started—and what to expect.
Find home remodeling contractors in
home remodeling contractors in Hazard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st Class Countertop CompanyPO Box 1506
Springfield, Tennessee 37172
- 1st Class Countertop Company
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION116 King Rd
Pendleton, Kentucky 40055
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION
- Floor Pro108 Woodhurst Ln.
Russellville, Kentucky 42276
- Floor Pro
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky 40379
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
Corbin, Kentucky 40701
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs
- Smiths Construction & Handyman Services2234 N Hwy 421 #1
Manchester, Kentucky 40962
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
Greenup, Kentucky 41144
- Stone Gallery of Lexington Corp2156 Lexington Rd
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
Shelbyville, Kentucky 40065
- Smiths Construction & Handyman Services
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
Louisville, Kentucky 40213
- VanMeter Contracting
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020