Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Hazard, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Hazard
- AquaProof, Inc.Our lower level was taking on water every time it rained. We have lived in our home for 14+ years, and we can finally sleep when it rains!!!! Not a drop of water inside. The crews that showed up here really impressed me with their work ethic. I hope that they are well-paid, because they were ALL working in cold, drizzly, nasty weather and didn't slack off at all. I have the utmost respect for each of them. They were all well-mannered and did not leave until the site was clean. They arrived in a timely manner and did whatever it took to accomplish their tasks. KUDOS TO AQUAPROOF!!!!!!
- Kayak Pools MidwestWe purchased a 16 x 32 above ground Kayak pool with a deep end and deck, signed our contract in June. After signing the contract and paying the down payment most everything we were told prior changed and we were informed of multiple extra expenses that we were not told about prior to purchase. When we spoke with the salesman, we made it abundantly clear we were purchasing the pool to use this summer. We were assured that would not be a problem, he told us that the pool would be installed 7 -14 days after they received payment, he stated that the contract would say 7 -21 days but it would be about 14. That did not happen, we went from 7 -21 days to 21-28 business days then an additional 2 weeks tacked on. Our pool is still not installed and we are well passed the timeframes we were given. We discussed the location of the pool with the salesman which we chose because we have an outbuilding with electricity, he and my husband discussed the voltage and we were told that would not be a problem, we could run an extension cord if need be as long as it was buried. Only to find out later that is not the case, our warranty would be voided and we had to have a electrician install a different plug and bond the wiring to the pool before we backfilled. The backfill we were told we had to purchase treated plywood, required that we coordinate water being hauled with the installation of the pool. The list of surprises goes on and on. Our pool was finally delivered on August 19, I emailed Tammy to let her know it was delivered and clarified with her that we should hear from the installer within 72hrs, and she assured me that we would. We didn't hear from him until 5 days later, after I emailed Tammy and told her he had not called. We finally got an install date of Sunday August 30th between 8-9A, reminded me we needed to have the water there between 5-6p we arranged that and of course the completion payment.. However, the installer did not show up, didn't call, didn't answer his phone, nothing from Kayak. After noon on Sunday, he texted me to let me know he had a health issue and another installer was assigned to our pool, stated that he thought Kayak had called us. I sent 2 emails to Tammy, one letting her know I had not heard from the installer and then one after I heard from him. No one reached out to us on Monday ( Aug 31) I emailed them to find out what was going on, I was told that the installer and a few of his crew were ill, they were working on getting another installer, Tues I was told another installer had my work order and he would be calling me to set an install date, Wed I was assured that he would be calling me, today is Thurs and I I still haven't heard from anyone about when my pool will be installed. In full transparency, Tammy did say she was adding $200.00 in Kayak Cash to our account for future purchases due to being out of timeframe and Kayak offered to waive the $1000.00 completion pay for the " hiccups and delays" with the stipulation that I write a positive review and send them a screenshot, I declined that offer. Our pool was finally installed on 9/10/2020. However, in order for that to happen we had to for go part of our vacation and our order was not complete, we are still waiting for our solar cover reel. John and his installation team were amazing and I could not be happier with the work they completed. Unfortunately, that's the only positive experience with this company
Swimming Pool Companies in Hazard
- Business Description:Kayak Pools Midwest is your one-stop-shop for home recreation! We will design, customize, and install the pool of your dreams. We offer a free virtual consultation process and special discounts to help you achieve a backyard vacation that you and your family can enjoy for years to come! Ask us about our Demo Homesite program to see if you qualify to save thousands on your new pool! Contact us directly today to schedule your free consultation by calling 800.31.KAYAK option 1 or visit our websi..Recent Review:Due to material shortages during the Covid-19 pandemic Kayak Pools has kept us up to date and have communicated all issues. The customer service manager has been wonderful to work with.Robert J.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Concrete Solutions works hard at providing you the most innovative products and services on the market. We stay up to date an cost efficient to meet your budget in order to provide beautifu,l top quality ,breath taking result
- Business Description:We have 12 employees that directly work for us and 3 sub-contractors. All are submitted to random drug and alcohol testing, are covered by insurance and posses the skills to complete every job in a timely and professional manor. Our billing is different from job to job depending primarily on size of task, projected time and any specialty materials or craftsmanship. I am personally on each and every job to oversee every phase and maintain a helping hand and professional relationship with eac..
- Business Description:General Contractor.
- Business Description:We offer reasonable & fare prices and a job done right the first time. We are fully insured and take great pride in our work, after all our finished job & happy customers is the best advertisement there is. So don't hesitate to call a company that cares about our customers and the final outcome. With over 20 years experience in customer service & A proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Business Description:Locally Owned & Operated for over 25 Years! Licensed & Insured
- Business Description:We are a full service concrete construction company with over 25 years of experience. We also have over 20 years of construction experience.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Hazard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC140 Garden Avenue
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- marrosso Contracting
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- R&M Concret
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising