What is a carport, and should you build one for your home? Learn about this affordable garage alternative, including benefits and cost, to decide if it’s right for you.
Get matched with top garage builders in Harrodsburg, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Harrodsburg
- Empire Construction & RemodelingWe couldn't be happier with the new look to our barn. The stables and the new roof on our barn looks Great. The work was done on a timely manner, Shawn and his guys did awesome work. They were also able to stay within my budget. I would strongly suggest their work to others.
- Statham's Garage Door ServiceIt went great. This vendor provided awesome professional service and worked to make the experience as painless as possible. They were quick and didn't inconvenience me in the least. Highly recommend and would use again.
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTSPoor customer service . I have never been treated so poorly in my life for reasons that I am still trying to figure out . They said they would not repair our car port ( even though we knew it was out of warranty and was willing to pay ) . The receptionist treated me so rudely that I couldn’t believe I was actually dealing with a business . I tried to tell the receptionist that I only wanted help in trying to get it fixed. I tried to ask if they knew anyone who could help and she would only cut me off and say no we don’t . She acted aggravated that I had already called them back in June but she didn’t reply then. I would never buy from them again and pray to never have to deal with them again . TERRIBL
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & ConstructionAfter calling for a estimate,they came promptly and estimate was very competitive. We decided to do business with ky Gutter Pro and was very pleased with how the job turned out. Our business looks much better from a curb side appeal.
- Drake Custom Construction LLCWithout a hitch, all work performed as promised with no surprises. John Drake was a pleasure to do business with.
- PATRIOT METALThey farmed the work out to other workers but they sold it. The people that put it up were really nice and knew what they were doing.
- Plumb True And Square Builder Joe BirkheadJoe is dependable and accurate in his work. He is true to his word on all details. Trustworthy. Kind to our pets and careful for their safety.
- Reynolds BuildersRD Reynolds built a huge, beautiful wood porch onto our home. He used new siding and roofing that blended in perfectly with what we already had. He used top quality materials, and he hired good help who also provided quality service. Every evening, he and his crew cleaned up the worksite to make sure no scraps, nails, or screws were left out. We have already recommended RD Reynolds to all of our friends and family, and we will use him again in the future! He is the best builder in the Fleming/Rowan surrounding areas
- Reynolds BuildersExcellent process. Met several times to review to plans and discuss changes. Signed contract listing pay schedule. Always fair and willing to answer questions and concerns. Six homes were built by this man on our street with mine being the second one. To my knowledge all home owners are as pleased as I was
Garage Builders in Harrodsburg
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They completed their work as far as the construction of the house. The cost of the house was $83 per square foot. It took them 11 months and 15 days to complete the work which was during the covid pandemic. They also offered to pay for the invoice for the design plan to my house. The reason for the B rating is for the following reasons: I've got a couple of things that my house is still waiting to be fixed including plumbing to the shower and window shutters to be installed. The internet wire that runs to my living room is hidden as it is inside the insulation. We initially agreed on a price for a double sink vanity, but through confusion on their part, I got a single sink vanity. I did not want to make a bigger deal out of things so I settled with one of their remedies which was to add an extension to the vanity for an additional cost of just material. Initially when they poured the driveway, it was not poured correctly. I brought it to his attention and he asked me what I suggested he should do. I asked him if he could redo it and he laughed and said he can't do that. 3 weeks after I moved in to the house, the cracks that were already there got longer and another spot started to crumble. Only after he saw that, he then told me he would fix it. Magnus Home Builders accused my family saying that we sabotage the air conditioning system. They waited until I moved in to tell me they had changed the size of my laundry room. They reimbursed me with credit for my laundry washer.Daniel E.
- Business Description:Legacy fencing offer top quality fencing from privacy to chain link we also do 3 board and 4 board and invisible dog fencing. We also offer decking and car port and garage builds. Along with concrete work and metal fabricating Legacy fencing has been in business for over 12 years we offer top quality materials and service to our clients.Call or message us today for your free estimate. Let legacy take the do out of your honey do list todayRecent Review:Zach was great to work with. He considered my input and gave me exactly what I envisioned.Frank C.
- Business Description:Commercial / Residential Service and InstallationRecent Review:Scheduled him to come for an estimate. Didnt show up but was running late when I texted. Asked to come the next day. Showed up, reviewed what was needed, a date for the work was discussed and awaiting a quote. Quote never came even though several texts and an email were sent. Never heard from him again.....Donna M.
- Business Description:Hard Times Carpentry will work fast, focused and efficiently FOR YOU! With 20+ years experience working as a Master level Carpenter, building construction, renovation, repair, and remodeling, we can personally guarantee, the job YOU NEED done, will be DONE RIGHT! I started my business, Hard Times Carpentry, with a focus on delivering true quality work at a fair price. Why pay a general contractor to hire a subcontracted carpenter to do the work you need done, when you can skip the middle..Recent Review:Everything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!Cris M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:**COVID19 We have the equipment to keep everyone safe. Up to 30% off all decks, room editions, and sun rooms. 15% off for all seniors** 10 years experience, A-1 Construction is a family owned business customer satisfaction is our guarantee,we take pride in all of our work providing quality work at affordable prices,customer satisfaction is our goal we will go above and beyond to make sure our customers get what they pay forRecent Review:Work was completed quickly and professionally. They communicated well and price was very fair.christy p.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:We are a family remodeling and addition business that has served Central Kentucky for over 15 years. We take pride in our craftsmanship and look forward to making your home ideas a reality.Recent Review:We have lived in a home built by Dennis Palmer for 5 years. We have had to endure flooding in the living area of our home. Dennis and Denise Palmer told us upon buying our home that a French drain would fix "the small water issue". We believed them. However after going that route we discovered the issue was a major flooding problem. We have installed a drain pipe that runs in our back yard along with 3 sump pumps. We STILL get rainwater in our home. Dennis Palmer knew this house had it's problems because he built it. I hold him fully accountable. He did not install proper drainage for our home and denies any wrong doing. We also encountered a water line that was not capped off. It caused damage to our kitchen walls, cabinets, counters and floor. These are just two of the many problems we have encountered while living here. We do not recommend any business with Dennis Palmer, Kyle Palmer or Denise Palmer who sells homes built by this man. We have had and continue to have extreme heartache and financial strain living here. Find any business other than Palmer homes Renovations and RemodelingBrittany T.
- Business Description:Handi-Port All Steel Garages and Carports is a locally owned and operated business of 25+ years. We offer some of the prices around on carports and garages. We also offer a Rent-To-Own program that requires no credit checkRecent Review:Poor customer service . I have never been treated so poorly in my life for reasons that I am still trying to figure out . They said they would not repair our car port ( even though we knew it was out of warranty and was willing to pay ) . The receptionist treated me so rudely that I couldn’t believe I was actually dealing with a business . I tried to tell the receptionist that I only wanted help in trying to get it fixed. I tried to ask if they knew anyone who could help and she would only cut me off and say no we don’t . She acted aggravated that I had already called them back in June but she didn’t reply then. I would never buy from them again and pray to never have to deal with them again . TERRIBLDonna M.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
Running out of storage in your garage? Or maybe you want a secluded hangout space. A backyard shed can solve all of that. Here’s how to build a shed yourself.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
garage builders in Harrodsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bartons Storage Buildings3300 CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY
- Big Moe's Tractor Work231 Creek Ridge Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Brothers Painting 2 Remodeling109 Orchard St
- Bartons Storage Buildings
- Esh's Utility Buildings8720 Glasgow Rd
- Esh's Utility Buildings
- H and H General construction109 N Colonial Heights Dr
- HANDI-PORT GARAGES & CARPORTS17269 W HIGHWAY 80
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Homes Plus Construction6459 Point Pleasant Rd
- H and H General construction
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & K Roofing & Services317 harding st
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & K Roofing & Services
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Barns2988 Louisville Rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Property Services775 Rogers Rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- keith long construction
- Magnus Home Builders LLC109 Copperfield Ln
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Molloys Construction1696 st rt 293
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Morgans Roofing & Siding206 west maple ave
- Murphy's Construction6001 KY. Hwy. 3170
- Magnus Home Builders LLC
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC424 Salem Pike
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Shug's renovations
- Slate Creek Contracting Services1787 Peeled Oak Road
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising