Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Greenwood, IN
There are 33 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Greenwood
- Setser Septic ServiceI called on Thursday afternoon after a plumber friend diagnosed some issues we were having as being related to the septic tank needing attention. Someone actually answered when I called, and effectively communicated with me throughout the afternoon until they were able to pin down that they could be here the following morning. The gentleman that showed up discussed some potential issues and concerns with my husband so that we were fully up to speed
- Danny's Septic Service IncWent very well. Service person was very knowledgeable, very polite. Explained in detail the various malfunctions the system can suffer. Most Happy with service.
- Knox Septic Sewer ServiceJim knows his "stuff" and was very easy to work with from start to finish! We had another company out prior to Knox and they did about $1,200 worth of work to try and fix the high levels in our septic tank only for it to fail less than two weeks later. We then called Knox and wished that we would have done that from the beginning. Jim diagnosed our septic tank failure in less than 15 minutes by probing all around our yard. He was very up front and honest with us about timelines/costs and he and his team replaced our entire system in less than a week with no surprises along the way! Jim was always available for any questions that popped up before the big dig and his communication throughout was outstanding. We just had our final walkthrough yesterday and my husband and I both have a good understanding of how our new system works, what needs to be done to maintain it, and we also know that if any issues or concerns arise, Knox will be right there to help us through them! Highly recommend this company! Added Bonus: My 5 year old son LOVES construction vehicles and Jim and his crew were so kind and friendly towards him during every encounter. It made getting our entire yard dug up a little bit easier! Thanks guys
- Knox Septic Sewer Servicethe project was well done and the people completing the project were friendly and more importantly very knowledgeable about what was to be done and how to do it. I would definitely recommend them for your project.
- Broad Ripple Service ExpertsExcellent. Called on a Saturday afternoon and they showed up early evening. This had happened to me before so we took a quick look at the septic to confirm the same problem. Quickly cleared the plug and checked that everything worked fine. Very pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend.
- Knox Septic Sewer ServiceHiring septic pumping is the pinnacle of adulthood. Knox communicated an issue with the truck the day I was scheduled and promptly showed up when the issue was fixed. The tech was very nice and didn't leave 'effluent' in my yard. One of the best prices I could find at $250/1K gal w/ Angie's List. Will hire again when the time comes
- G & S SEPTIC PUMPINGG&S has been doing my every 3 year DNR required septic check and often I am not at my cabin. The last 2 check-ups they said I did not need a septic pump out. A less honest company could easily have charged me, I would not have known the difference, but they did not. It is nice to work with a company with integrity
- L.E. Isley & Sons, Inc.The quote that we were given was done by the same individuals that did the installation. They spend quite a bit of time figuring out what was needed for the job. Once they arrived for the install, they got right to work since they already knew what needed to be done. We could not be happier with the work that was performed and with the installers. They were friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done. I would unequivocally use LE Isley for any future work that we need done
- L.E. Isley & Sons, Inc.Nate is a very personal and knowledgeable service technician for Isley. After explaining the problem, he knew right where to look for the issue. Nate went outside to the clean-out and saw there was water seeping out after loosening the cap slightly, which told him it was in the tank. he removed the septic tank cover and found the main line clogged up. it was a quick fix for him and it solved my problem. From this service call, I would recommend L.E. Isley and use them in the future. The $20 Angie's List coupon was a bonus!
- L.E. Isley & Sons, Inc.On a Saturday night we discovered our sump pump had failed and we had water building up in puddles in our basement. Isley plumbing guy was at our house putting in the new sump pump before we had even heard back from another highly graded Indy area plumbing service. I think he was done and had left, 2hrs from the time we called
Septic Tank Companies in Greenwood
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Septic and city sewer services for domestic, commerical, and industrial facilities. On occasions we use subs for directional boring electrical purposes only. Charges a flat rate. Septic inspections for real estate transactions. All estimates are free. Family owned business since the 1940'Recent Review:It went well I got a an inspection and quote. Secondly I got the tank pumped.Isaac H.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial new construction installation and service repair, 45 employees.Recent Review:Called 9:30 and two service men arrived at 11:30. Two new hot water heaters installed and finished at 1:30. Prompt and professional service. Helpful on the phone. Would definitely use again!Ted & Margie B.
- Business Description:Gurney J. Bush, Inc. offers 24-hour service and has the state-of-the-art equipment necessary to perform such functions as drain cleaning, sewer televising and locating, pipeline cleaning, pumping and transportingRecent Review:Kitchen sink drain was very slow. Dave cleaned it and offered suggestions for keeping it clean.C & N C.
- Business Description:Pedigo Plumbing Service, in Mooresville, Indiana, is the area's leading plumber serving Mooresville, Martinsville, Plainfield and surrounding ares. We specialize in residential and commercial plumbing, pumps, wells, water heaters, drain cleaning and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Pedigo Plumbing Service in MooresvilleRecent Review:They were very knowledgeable, polite, works clean and fast.Carla P.
- Business Description:10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE WITH NO ADDITIONAL TRIP CHARGE. CAN OPEN MANY DRAINS WHERE OTHERS WANT TO DIG. OFFERS CONDITIONAL ONE YEAR GUARANTEE ON HOME SEWERS. FAMILY OWNED SINCE 1946. ADDITIONAL PH#: (317)266-0000 & (317)784-4360Recent Review:They came out once to unclog the main line, but was not successful. Said they needed a bigger machine. I rescheduled. When they didn't come during estimated window, I contacted Denise. She said they were on another job and I was next. When I still hadn't heard anything an hour later, I called back one more time and Denise said they couldn't make it that day, but could come back next week. Instead I hired someone else who could come out on the weekend. But second company only had 100' cable so was also unsuccessful. So I called Curt & Jerry's back because they said they had a longer cable and we scheduled again. I told Denise that the only time I wouldn't be available was between 2:15 and 3:15. Service person called to say he was on his way just around that time. I told him I wasn't available then. He asked if my tenant was. I told him I'd check and call right back. I reached my tenant immediately and it turned out he was available but when I called back, they were already headed to another job and wouldn't reconsider. They said they'd be at my place afterwards. They never showed and never called. When I called at 3:30 to check, Denise said I was next. When I asked if she would check to make sure they were going to make it, she said she couldn't bother them. When I called back at 4:30 - no answer. Denise had already left. That's lousy customer service. Too bad because I'd used them in the past and they had done good work. But this is no way to treat a customer. Communication mattersLAURIE K.
- Business Description:Established in 1961, B & W Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Co., Inc is a family owned and operated business. A full service plumbing and heating company serving Central Indiana, we are located in historic Speedway, Indiana. Our management staff, with years of experience in plumbing, heating and cooling, and systems engineering offers our clients innovative and practical solutions for projects both large and small. Inside our Big Black Trucks is a team of licensed plumbers, registered a..Recent Review:They were incredibly responsive when I requested an appointment. Through absolutely no fault of their own, I had to cancel the appointment. However the young woman on the phone could not have been more helpful or pleasant on the phone! Absolutely wonderful to work with and will definitely reach out in the future when things have settledAnne F.
- Business Description:Dewey Sizemore Excavating & Building is an an owner-operated Excavating company. We have been in business for over 20 years and specialize in more than just Excavating. We offer sewer, water, spigots, drains, basements, coy ponds, driveways, retaining walls, foundations, footers, rough grades, finish grades, demolition, room additions, concrete, and much more! No job too small! Very competitive pricing and free estimatesRecent Review:was done very fast and professional. Takes pride in his work. Very reasonably priced.Jean O.
- Business Description:We are a complete plumbing service company. We perform both residential and commercial plumbing. Our services include general plumbing, drain cleaning, water heater service, gas leak detection and water treatmentRecent Review:Very well. First Rich Walker came out and to assess the problem. He used a heat monitoring device and explained the possible solutions - he was very detailed. Patrick McCullough and an assistant came to do the repair. He explained what he planned to do and updated us at each step. It turned out to be a somewhat simpler repair - and it took less time. Other than a new access panel in the laundry room it is hard to tell that any work was done. We also had a pressure regulator valve installed by Patrick - as above he explained what he planned to do and kept us updated. He also installed a new set of washing machine hosesKATHLEEN & JOHN L.
- Business Description:Williams Comfort Air and Mr. Plumber combine to create the most comprehensive, client-focused home service company in the Indianapolis area. Our process-driven team of experts is connected through a commitment to excellence, and a passion for serving others. We earn trust by educating on options, working in the best interest of every client, and backing up everything we do – in writing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations to provide a true comfort experience that feels right, because you ..Recent Review:Wonderful experience! Our A/C went out and Jeremy HOOKED US UP! We were stuck at home with a sick kid in quarantine... so no A/C and nowhere to go to pass the time. Jeremy said the A/C unit wouldn't arrive until Monday but after he left he called said he found us one! They were out the next morning. Thank you! Thank you! Thank youJayma S.
- Business Description:Johnson Heating & Cooling Inc was founded in 1968. We are your go to company for anything ranging from furnace, air conditioning to water heater, and plumbing installation and repair in Franklin, IN. Call us today to schedule your consultationRecent Review:From the first call, to the initial technician diagnosis, to the design & estimate of a new system, to the installation… they have been an excellent company to work with! Everyone was extremely nice, friendly, attentive, and professional. Excellent prices, excellent customer service, and overall an excellent company! A++Cara S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- New Whiteland
- Beech Grove
- New Palestine
septic tank services in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Pump & Plumbing8528 Kenasaw Ct
- A Crossland Excavating5801 W. River Rd.
- Acme Plumbing Drain & Septic Svc3702 N Shadeland Ave
- Adams Water & Sewer Service Inc7451 Acton Rd
- Advance Septic & Sewer Service828 E Edwards Ave
- Aqua Systems7785 E US Hwy 36
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Indiana25 Woodrow Ave
- AttaBoy Plumbing Co8011 Bash St
- A & D Pump & Plumbing
- B & W Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning Co Inc2101 Cunningham Rd
- Barnette construction6516 E. U.S 136
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Indianapolis4040 Industrial Blvd
- Beyers Concrete Construction8112 North 300 West
- Breaking The Law8769 W Hiles Trl
- Broad Ripple Service Experts8227 Northwest Blvd Ste 300
- Broyles Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Inc.938 East County Road 300 South
NEW CASTLE, Indiana
- Budget Well Drilling, Pump & Plumbing Co.1202 n gale st
- B & W Plumbing Heating And Air Conditioning Co Inc
- Carlisle Plumbing Co3752 W Washington St
- Cecil Septic1764 S 500 E
- CECIL'S SEPTIC AND DRAIN SERVICE1764 E 500 S
- Chapman Property Inspections, LLC26768 State Rd 19
- CSC5838 S Harding St
- CURT & JERRY SEWER SERVICE1531 DELOSS ST
- Carlisle Plumbing Co
- D & H Excavators5602 Elmwood Ave Ste 121
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dewey Sizemore/ Dewey Sizemore Excavating & Buildi2247 Grandma Barnes Rd
- DICK MARTIN PLUMBING301 BETHEL AVE
Beech Grove, Indiana
- D & H Excavators
- FLUID WASTE SERVICES INCPO Box 264
- FLUID WASTE SERVICES INC
- Indiana Digs LLCP O Box 628
- Indiana Home Inspection Services Inc.9801 Fall Creek Dr Ste 173
- Indiana Professional Contractors LLC2031 Silver Lane Dr
- Indy Construction & Transport Services LLC3046 Bayside Dr
- IntegrityPo box 1277
- Integrity Plumbing Service Co.12281 N Cedarview Dr
- Indiana Digs LLC
- J & C Well Drilling, Pump & Plumbing5016 E 12th St
- Jay Troy's Sewer & Septic Tank Service630 Danver Ln
Beech Grove, Indiana
- Johnson Heating & Cooling Inc555 Industrial Dr # 100
- Johnson's Hauling & Excavating, LLC7347 West 350 North
- JUST DRAINS3129 Kentucky Ave
- Justin Dorsey Plumbing2378 State Road 236
- J & C Well Drilling, Pump & Plumbing
- Mac's Septic Service5829 w. 10th st
- MATTINGLY EXCAVATING INC3445 W STONES CROSSINGS DR
- Max Haas Septic/Sewer/Grease7514 E 39th St
- Mister Quik Home Services4625 W. 86th Street Suite 800
- Mr Plumber by Metzler & Hallam1077 3rd Ave SW
- Mac's Septic Service
- OWENS SEPTIC SERVICEP.O. Box 533
- OWENS SEPTIC SERVICE
- Pedigo Plumbing Service 135 W High St
- Pedigo Plumbing Service
- QUALITY TANK TRUCK & EQUIP3301 Moore Ave
- QUALITY TANK TRUCK & EQUIP
- Reasonable plumbing 12154 Cedar Crest Ct
- RISHEL EXCAVATING, INC.5746 W MCCORD RD
MC CORDSVILLE, Indiana
- Roby's Plumbing 9249 Castlegate Dr
- RON JACKSON & ASSOCIATES INSPECTION SERVICES INCPO BOX 421403
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup6809 Hillsdale Ct
- Reasonable plumbing
- Van Valer Heating Cooling & Plumbing500 US 31 South
- Van Valer Heating Cooling & Plumbing