Service Plus Heating Cooling Plumbing

IN
Indiana

7520 E 88th Pl

Indianapolis, IN 46256

We have a full range of Covid-19 safety procedures to keep your home and our team safe. Our service professionals will wear masks, gloves & shoe covers while in your home, and after each service call we completely sanitize tools and vehicle interiors with a hospital-grade antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal sanitizer. It is our moral imperative to do our part to stop the spread of Covid-19 and we take your health and safety very seriously.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Hello, and welcome to Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing! We are a family-owned and operated air conditioning, furnace, plumbing and drain repair and installation company, and I would love for our team to have the opportunity to serve you! We take pride in offering the best customer service, the most technically trained service professionals and the friendliest team. No one loves helping you like we do, and it shows!...

HVAC Companies (2697)plumbers (1827)drain cleaning (568)water heaters (300)well & water pump repair (74)water softeners (69)drain pipe installation (61)septic tank service (7)sewer cleaning (259)air duct cleaning (131)appliance repair (43)electrician (40)

05/18/2021

Terry did a great job ... and it was difficult and in very close quarters. I asked for and was given several different warranty options so I could decide what would work best for me financially. I chose the full package with a 12 yr tank & parts warranty, along with the service plan. Terry also installed a round plastic pan underneath the heater to make it easier for me to see if there was a leak;...

Description of Work
Electric Water Heater Replacement

Category dog trainers,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Wonderful! We are so glad you were given options that work for you and your home. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience!

01/11/2021

Like clockwork they got it working and got us back on track. Really professional and reliable service. I had an issue on Sunday and reached out on Angie's List late at night. They contacted me the next day and quickly scheduled a pro to come out and take a look. It only took them a few minutes to assess the issue and provide a fix. They were able to clear the clog and get the kitchen sink flowing ...

Description of Work
Kitchen sink clogged

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

Wonderful! Our techs know the importance of arriving on time, solving the issue, and keeping you informed. We’re so pleased this was your experience. Thank you for the awesome grade and for your great feedback!

11/23/2020

Most affordable and best equipment hands down!!! I got 6 quotes on a 3.5 ton and matching furnace. The Rheem 2 stage furnace and 16 seer ac I’m getting was less expensive than what others wanted to charge for a 1 stage furnace and 13 seer system!!! Also got a 4 inch filter which half the guys I talked to didn’t mention. One of the other company’s when I asked about a 4 inch filter told me that cam...

Description of Work
New AC and furnace

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank you for your wonderful rating and testimonial! Customer satisfaction means everything to us, and we are thrilled that we have earned your business and trust. If there is anything more we can do for you, please give us a call!

10/30/2020

They did a great job! They were out the next day and the night when they did that, they send someone out to do the job.

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thank you so much for the A rating and your review! We truly appreciate it. Please give us a call if we can be of further assistance!

10/16/2020

They are great. Had an issue with pipes leaking in the basement just after dinner time. I quickly jumped on Angie's List and found Service Plus, who I contacted and they scheduled a pro to come out first thing in the morning. They arrived early and were very professional and friendly. They wore masks and had covers on their shoes. He looked at the issue and said he would send out a person who can ...

Description of Work
I had some pipes leaky in the basement and they came out, find out the problem, and fixed it right away.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Super! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and your business. It really means a lot to our whole team. Stay safe and please reach out if there’s anything else we can assist with.

10/13/2020

Great! They were on time, completed the work, cleaned up after themselves and were very professional. The office staff was very pleasant to work with. I would totally hired this company again.

Description of Work
Replaced three toilets & two faucets.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing the positive experience you had. It really means a lot to the technician and to the team. I’ll be sure to pass your kind words on and thank you so much. We appreciate your business!!!

10/03/2020

Spent ~$4,000 to have Service Plus replace water heater (that was about due) and a water softener that had gone bad. Positive - they were able to come and "complete" the work in one day. Unfortunately, they didn't do much correctly, which led to the air gap pipe (that they installed incorrectly per their own employee) unloading water in the basement. In addition, a couple days after they repaired ...

Description of Work
Water Heater and Water Softener Replacement

Category water heater repair,water softeners

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Hello, Please know that we take your review very seriously and we would really like the opportunity to look into this and speak with you further. Please call us at your convenience. 317-495-9980

06/19/2020

AC is fixed and repairman was courteous and efficient!

Description of Work
AC repair and filters changed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Hey there, friend! Thanks so much for the review and the A rating! I'm so happy we were able to take care of your AC problem quickly! Thanks for choosing Service Plus - we appreciate you!

06/17/2020

Service technician Michael Newmeyer performed service and he invaded my and my family’s privacy. Customer service was horrible. Will never allow them in my property again!!!! BEWARE

Description of Work
Ac service

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/24/2020

Very good. Technician was on time, knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
Drain clog

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Hello we really appreciate your review. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. We are so happy Nicholas got you all taken care of. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any other HVAC or plumbing needs that come up. Your Service Plus Team

Plumbing – Water Heaters, Leak Detection, Pipe Repairs, Water Treatment, Baths, Sinks, & Toilets. Sewer & Drain – Repairs, Replacements, & Drain Cleaning. Heating & AC Repair & Replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing