Plumbing Heating Paramedics

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2011

Super Service Award Winner for last 7 Years in a Row! 24/7 Service with no overtime charges ever! We will beat any competitor’s price by 10%, and if we can’t, we will give you a $100 gift card for your time (on Furnace and Air Conditioner Equipment). Trane Comfort Specialist-the highest rating

2022 Super Service Award

plumbers (1687)HVAC Companies (710)water heaters (260)water softeners (124)drain cleaning (81)well & water pump repair (69)gas leak repair (20)handyman (16)home remodeling (11)drain pipe installation (10)sewer cleaning (8)air duct cleaning (6)

04/15/2022

KARIS K.

Exceeded my expectations. I have had them do major re-pipe job and this was a minor repair compared to above but they arrive on time, are excellent at communications and safety (they send a photo of your repairperson so you know who is coming) very personable, yet get the job done so professionally and efficiently. I will NOT use a different plumbing or HVAC company unless these guys change. Can't say enough good things about them

Description of Work
replace washer box, toilet repair

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

01/04/2022

Sarah B.

Did not show up within window and did not call to notify me they were going to be 3 hours late. Price was way over others in the area for a new HVAC and gas valve.

Description of Work
HVAC repair

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

01/04/2022

Michael M.

The T&P valve failed on our water heater on New Year's Eve, and Aaron was out to fix it in 45 minutes. He did a great job, and it didn't cost an arm and a leg despite the holiday visit. I'm now looking around for more projects for these guys to do, I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
Water Heater Repair

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/31/2021

12/09/2021

Richard S.

Very professional. Reasonably price.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

06/04/2021

KARIS K.

Amazingly well! They made as few drywall cuts as possible, cleaned up after everyday, also replaced two faucets, one toilet and rebuilt neighbors faucets. Bryce, Austin and Brandon were great. I'd trust them with any plumbing job I had. Responsive, reliable and provide quality work.

Description of Work
Condo above me had total repipe of plumbing lines. Old, "Quest" defective pipes had leaked so PHP replaced all old Quest lines with new PEX lines.

Category appliance repair, plumbing

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

03/08/2021

Wei Z.

I am disappointed by their scheduling of furnace/AC tune-up. This was the third time I contacted this business for a tune-up using their deal. In each of the first 2 occasions, they pushed my requested tune-up time 2-3 months out. This time, I requested tune-up 2 months in advance. However, the associate again told me that they had to push it 6 months out, due to their technicians’ capacity and prioritization of customers with service agreements. The associate also suggested me to call 8 months in advance to schedule a tune-up. What? For a tune-up? The deal would have expired in 6 months. Apparently, this business either doesn’t have the capacity, or doesn’t care about tune-up requests from customers without service agreements. In whatever case, it would be transparent and save others’ time, to simply add your limitations into the fine points of the deal.

Description of Work
AC tune-up

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

02/17/2021

Sherry D.

Heating The heating system made extra noise..

Description of Work
Furnace unit and HVAC annually service

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

02/08/2021

Daniel P.

Purchased a Springwell salt-free water conditioner that needed to be installed. The technician was very professional and courteous and quality of work seems top notch. My only issue with Plumbing Heating Paramedics is the value for what I paid. For roughly $150 worth of parts and 1.5 hrs of actual installation work the bill for the job was $589. In fairness, this amount was quoted to me on the initial Work Order email but I overlooked it as it's written in vary small font at the bottom. That was my mistake. The reason I feel a little duped is that the technician verbally quoted me $350-400 for a duel-tank system and mentioned it would be less if fewer components were installed. I bought a single tank system so had at most $350 in mind. But again, not seeing the official quoted price was my error. I did contact the office to ask if they could send me an itemized receipt for the job. The call taker said that this was not possible because the job is quoted as a whole and not split into labor and parts. This is odd to me because I think you would need to consider the costs of supplies and labor when building a quote. I don't think they use a random number generator. So that interaction left me feeling like the price really couldn't be justified... Again, the quality of work seems great - I don't want to turn anyone away from Plumbing Heating Paramedics. But in hindsight, I would likely have chosen one of the other providers that quoted in the $300-400 range had I been aware of the $589 tag for this job. I'd consider them again in the future if the price was right.

Description of Work
Salt-free water conditioner installation

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

11/22/2020

Yong W.

Made appointment but no one showed up. Called to find out why and was told that I was not on schedule and they don't work on air ducts that they did not install. A waste of time.

Description of Work
replace flexible air duct

Category insulation

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

10/08/2020

Caleb B.

Could not recommend Plumbing and Heating Paramedics more. Some of the most professional home service contractors I have ever worked with. Quality work, customer service, and great financing options.

Description of Work
New Furnace and AC

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/01/2020

Andrew S.

The experience was great. The technician was extremely nice and wonderful to work with. He explained everything that he tuned up, and made me and my family feel comfortable (during the pandemic) by masking up and covering himself. Thank you!

Description of Work
Tune up of my heating unit

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/28/2020

Colleen M.

Perfect. The installation was smooth and the team was professional.

Description of Work
New AC and Funacr

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/15/2020

Jeremy R.

It went great. PHP was responsive, on time, and did good work.

Description of Work
Furnace replaced

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/06/2020

Robin T.

An employee came to look at my water pipes and give an estimate for installing the pipes necessary for a water softener. He said that he would send the estimate right away but it never came through even though I sent a follow up request. By the time I received a call from the company the next week indicating that the person was no longer with the company, I'd already chosen a different provider.

Description of Work
Plumbing estimate

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

08/12/2020

Elaine J.

They were quick and fixed at a very reasonable cost. I tried to fix myself but it was worth the time and effort to hire them to make sure it was done right.

Description of Work
Garden tub leaking

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

08/12/2020

Debra Z.

They have been excellent and we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We have been using them for over 10 years to service our HVAC and plumbing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

08/03/2020

CHRIS & CHRISTA S.

They did an excellent job and were way and beyond above the people we had used in the past. They did great clean up and we would highly recommend them .

Description of Work
They installed a HVAC system for us. They installed a sump pump as well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, wells

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

07/20/2020

USHA K.

As the A/C unit was not working , an appointment for free estimate was fixed. Right after that came across the deal in Angies list and when it was mentioned about it, the same was honored immediately which shows the honesty of the company. Soon after that an appointment was fixed to replace the A/C. At said time, the technicians came and did the job with professionalism. Followed by the execution of the job, the company called and set up for future follow up as well as job came with 1 year service warranty. We have been happy so far and will certainly go them in future.

Description of Work
Replacement of A/C Unit

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

07/02/2020

Stacey P.

They sent an HVAC person rather then a plumber. The HVAC service tech explained some useful things but noted that I needed a plumber.

Description of Work
had sewer gas issue

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

06/29/2020

TORREY B.

Daniel Craig came to our home to look at what needed to be done. Unfortunately, the work (water valve on city side of meter) happened to be outside the scope of Plumbing Heating Paramedics. However, he was helpful in talking about what work may need to be done, how much it might cost, and what is what for water line responsibility. He was professional and helpful and I'd certainly consider them strongly for future work.

Description of Work
Water Main Shutoff Valve Replacement

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/11/2020

Nick W.

Great. We had a new sump pump installed a few weeks ago and the company who did it thought our exterior drain might be clogged, but they did not do this type of work. I called Plumbing, Heating Paramedics and was able to schedule a time a few days later. The service team member was friendly, professional, he wore a mask and booties. He was able to verify the drain was clear. Minor issues he did not get the cover on the drain in the lawn on all the way and he did leave a booties on the porch, but just small oversights.

Description of Work
Check on and cleaned out exterior drain for sump pump

Category drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/30/2020

KARIS K.

Extremely well. From initial consult and estimate with Brian, to Ryan, the owner, coming out to measure and discuss the project and all my questions, to the installers. I am very happy with this company. I will use them with plumbing as well with some plumbing issues. I highly recommend this company be considered when seeking estimates.

Description of Work
Replaced my old gas furnace and air conditioning units with new

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

04/03/2020

steve C.

great interaction. quick service. fair price. Will be using them again when next problem comes up.

Description of Work
fixed furnace that didn't work

Work Completed On 04/03/2020