Please call for more details.

Critter Control of Indianapolis

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 1996

262 S County Road 300 E

Danville, IN 46122

The first steps after invasion in your home is identifying and removing the problem animal. Critter Control of Indianapolis specializes in this and will develop a manageable plan of defense to prevent future wildlife problems. The highly trained technicians at Critter Control will find all the

12/30/2021

Martin K.

It took them about 25% of the time that I thought it should. Basically, I was substantially overcharged.

Description of Work
Gutter aprons around the house, one-way door for squirrels

11/12/2020

Daphne H.

They came out the very next day after I called which was great because hearing tiny feet running across your ceiling is quite disconcerting! The technician was very friendly, looked over my entire roof and found two holes where the squirrels made entry. He took photos for me so I could see what was going on and then boarded up one hole and put a one way trap door on the other so the squirrels could get out but not back in. A few days later they checked with me and I said I no longer heard the noises so they came by and quickly removed the trap and boarded up the other hole. Professional, efficient, and so far my problem is 100% solved

Description of Work
Heard noise in my eaves which turned out to be squirrels

10/06/2020

Randy K.

Friendly and helpful tech came out to assess and give recommendations and estimate. Clear explanations of work to be done. Crew that came out to do the work was efficient and effective. Problem seems to be solved.

Description of Work
Get rid of critters (red squirrels perhaps?) in attic and elsewhere.

05/22/2020

ALAN T.

Great. The project was in two steps. One to install one way entrances at the entry points and wait for animals to clear. Second step was to seal the entrance points (and other possible entrance areas). Both steps were successful.

Description of Work
Track where animals were entering house and seal means of entrance

Category contractors, animal removal

05/12/2020

Michael N.

They were professional and thorough in their inspections and completion of their work. We requested inspection of our 3 vents and in their inspection found a space in our facia where the birds were also entering our attic and corrected that situation also. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Bird removal and prevention in roof exhaust fans

10/12/2019

D S.

Estimator was prompt and courteous. Workers did a good job.

Description of Work
Remove red squirrels from attic.

08/13/2019

JEFF W.

I paid for the unlimited 5 business day service. It was well worth it, as 2 raccoon were removed.

Description of Work
Raccoon Removal

08/01/2019

Nonie V.

Your service people managed to find the origin of the critters gaining access and then (hopefully) shielded/filled those areas to keep them from getting into the attic area again.

Description of Work
First to find where squirrels were entering our roof then to seal that area.

Category pest control, roofing, animal removal

06/10/2019

Theresa W.

I woke up Saturday morning to the undeniable sounds of an animal in my attic space. I called Critter Control before their hours were open and left a message. They returned my call promptly and were able to send out an inspector the next day. They called before arrival to confirm appointment and were on time (no small task since there is a lot of road closures in our area right now!). Floyd was great. He did his inspection, took pictures of problem areas, confirmed that the animal had made its way out (all of this in the rain too). His assessment of our house was the same as ours. He quickly came up with a plan to prevent critters from taking up residence in our home. He didn't nickel-and-dime us, he gave advice that was logical and practical to our situation. He accepted our coupon from Angie's list and honored it. He prepared an invoice on the spot and emailed it to me before he even left our house. The very next day, the office called to schedule our preventative repairs. They were very prompt. In fact, they were able to do our repairs the next day. James and another employee came and were also professional. They did the work in less than two hours and answered all my questions with ease. All the employees wore Critter Control clothing and drove well marked vehicles and they used modern technology to provide clear communication and invoices. I was so pleased that we were able to do this work in a 48 hour span! Thank you!

Description of Work
Preventative Measures to keep critters out

05/08/2019

Ann H.

Over the standard 5-day period, we live-caught 2 squirrels. Each critter caught was an additional $89 beyond the $399. After 3 days, the two Critter Control traps hadn't caught anything, so I sprinkled a little bird seed near the entrance to the trap and inside the trap. In minutes, we had the first squirrel. The next day, we got the second squirrel. Critter Control removed the squirrels to a new location.

Description of Work
We had a squirrel(s) chewing up hoses, etc. in our car. It had done almost $2,000 in damages.

04/16/2019

Seth L.

The bird was coming in and out so it must have been gone at the time they arrived. There was no bird or evidence of a bird, so no animal removal was done. I appreciated that they came and put on a cage over the dryer vent, which was an additional $90. Looking at their page they list inspection as a $99 value and I should have been charged that rather than the animal removal fee since there was no animal to remove. Also I gave them a garbage bag that they asked for and then he just left the used bag on my porch. I feel like for $300 they could have thrown it away.

Description of Work
I had a bird in my dryer vent I needed to be removed.

02/01/2019

CHARLOTTE E B.

Really well! The technician Brian was great! He checked inside the attic and around the house for any way a squirrel could enter the house. He inspected the attic and found no animal activity and no squirrels in the attic. Brian thinks the squirrel may have tried to enter by trying to dig through the ice in the gutter last Saturday. That was the digging sound I heard. He said there was no way the squirrel could get in. I am thankful for an honest, observant, and knowledgeable technician. I will definitely use Critter Control in the future and highly recommend this company. They did a free inspection which I greatly appreciate!

Description of Work
Animal Inspection Around House And In Attic

11/19/2018

Chris C.

Saw the possum several times while the traps were here, but possum never went in. We did some asking around on our own and tried a few other types of bait that were recommended for the last day or 2 (out of the 10 we "paid for.") There didn't seem to be a whole lot of trying to figure out how to get the critter - several days the trapper/tech just called to see if the possum had been caught. Felt like they expected us to get the fancy build-in that cost 6x as much, so there wasn't a whole lot of effort. We weren't told in the beginning that the $249 didn't mean they would actually catch anything, just that they would bring a trap or two. Found that out during the process. While the trapper was nice, we were pretty disappointed int he whole experience. We're out $249 and still have a possum in our backyard.

Description of Work
Possum removal.

11/16/2018

James H.

They agreed that siding replacement I was planning was necessary and I decided to do that before I Paid their high price of removing the animals. They did nothing and charged me $35.

Description of Work
I just wanted to talk with someone about my problem with squirrels in the attic.

Category animal removal

We pride ourselves on customer service and rarely miss our "world class experience" goal, as evidenced by our 500+ A ratings on Angie's List. After investigating, we can not find a payment and after speaking with the customer he is unsure if he indeed wrote us a check. Our technician states he did not take a payment the day of his inspection and we have no record or deposit of it. In light of this, we hope you would consider us for any future wildlife issues. Critter Control of Indianapolis

10/17/2018

Jim D.

The results are still out . We have eradicated one, however they will check again this week. The weather turning much cooler is hampering their efforts as the chipmunks are starting to hibernate.

Description of Work
Get rid of chipmunks

10/08/2018

NANCY E.

I did not schedule work to be done since I could not get a commitment on the advertised discount.

Description of Work
This review has nothing to do with the quality of the work. I called about a critter in my yard and was about to make an appointment when I asked if there was a discount for Angie’s list members or seniors. I was told that would have to be addressed with the trapper. I did not schedule for that reason because I was sure when I looked up the business it said a 10% discount for seniors and there was also a 10% coupon for Angie’s list members. I am writing this review so that others do not schedule service relying on the representation of a discount. The person who handled the phone call was polite and helpful. The representation of a discount when there may not be one is my only issue.

10/01/2018

Carlotta B.

Work went smoothly and we’ve had no issues with animals since. Money well spent!

Description of Work
Wire fencing around bottom of deck to keep raccoons and opossums out

09/26/2018

howard G.

They were very good. They were very persistent> They did not give up until they caught it.

Description of Work
They trap a mole.

09/26/2018

robert B.

They were very professional. They came on time. They worked hard and get the job done in two days. I was very pleased with the service that they provided.

Description of Work
We had an infestation under the crawl space. They cleaned up and put down a new vapor barrier.

09/21/2018

George G.

Company responded to request for estimate immediately. Came out and did thorough inspection of eaves, attic, and chimney cap. Gave us service options we chose complete package which included 10% Angie's List member discount. Workers sealed and installed plastic tubes at suspected entry point and a possible secondary location and installed a screen over gable window. After a few days giving bat(s) time to exit workers came back out and removed tubes and sealed the opening and did final inspection. During wait time we were in almost daily contact with company on status of activity and even after removal of tubes the company called to verify is we were still seeing any evidence of bat(s). Even though we thought the cost was a bit expensive we are very happy with the entire job and highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Bat(s) roosting in outside chimney wall dropping waste on patio.

09/11/2018

Jerry T H.

They built 'boxes' around where the racoons were getting in and out. Carpentry work was pretty rough and we will have to get real carpenter to reconstruct to make it look decent. They were expensive for what they did.Also, they tried to upsell work that was not required.

Description of Work
Had racoons getting into dead spaces above garage.

Category contractors, pest control, animal removal

07/11/2018

Lorrie R.

very expensive quote, but was desperate for work to be completed. Scheduled services and was given instructions to contact 311 prior to work. This occurred late in the week prior to Memorial Day Monday. 311 contacted and I was told it could be 3-5 days before yard was marked. On Tuesday, May 29 before scheduled work on May 30...I called CC to notify that 311 had not yet marked my yard. They had to reschedule for the following Wednesday, June 6 with an arrival of bet. 8-9am. Wednesday, June 6 at 0845, I called CC to make sure they were on their way. They didn't have me in the schedule. Not only that, the man I spoke with told me it was my fault that 311 hadn't marked my property correctly and that they'd had to reschedule. This was more than frustrating for me since I made arrangements to be home on this morning so the work could be completed. The service man asked when I wanted to reschedule, but I said I would have to call them back. The more I thought about it, the more frustrated I became so I called the main number and spoke with Heidi the office manager. I shared that I would not be rescheduling the service call due to the interaction I'd had earlier in the day. She was lovely and apologized and offered a discount for the work, but I declined. I subsequently received a quote that was just over 1/2 the price I was quoted by CC. The second quote also shared that there would be a repair of the framing of the house that was not going to be done by CC. The hole under my house in the framing was going to be left open. Overall, a very negative experience...except my conversation with Heidi which was fine.

Description of Work
rodent removal and repair of foundation along with installation of rat wall

Category pest control, animal removal, foundation repair

As you can see from our 500+ A ratings on Angie's List, we pride ourselves in customer service, and rarely miss our "world class experience" goal. However, in this instance we fell short of our goal, for which we humbly apologize for the scheduling difficulties you experienced with our company. As you are aware, your work had to be rescheduled several times do to various reasons-- there was a delay with 311 marking your yard, your personal schedule and the final time our scheduler mistakenly did not change the month to June therefore it was accidentally scheduled for May 6, not June 6. Again, we apologize for your experience and would hope you would consider us for any future wildlife issues you many have.

06/04/2018

Melanie T.

It went excellent. Evan came and found ways the bat could have entered our home, and even told me how to get a bat out of our house if another should enter before his crew arrived. A few days later the crew came. They also were prompt, on time, and it was just a few guys. They worked quickly, and even in the rain. They cleaned up their mess and everything went just fine. I was very impressed with them, and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Initially we had a bat in our home, and needed to ensure no other bats found their way in. We were able to get the bat out of our home, but they came and found a few places the bat could have gotten in, and quoted the price to prevent them from entering in the future.

Category gutter cleaning, animal removal

05/30/2018

mike V.

went well, they came out within 2 days and came back the next week to do the work. Nice job.

Description of Work
roof vent covers to prevent squirrel entry into attic.

04/17/2018

Vicky W.

Just fine. Very happy with the results. Stages - first get rid of critters, install one-way door over hole in roof, remove babies. Second, install steel over soffits by downspouts - raccoons climb them to get to roof! Third remove 'contaminated' insulation from attic, spray, and install new insulation and repair hole in roof. All went very well.

Description of Work
Removed raccoons in attic and cleaned it all up

Tide Waterproofing Inc

Tide Waterproofing is a total foundation service. Our system has been proven to work for over 22 years through the worst conditions, and are proud of our commitment to customer service. We do pinning & pairing, epoxy injections, and more. We specialize in residential & commercial jobs, complete basement, crawlspace waterproofing, crack repair, wall braces, drainage systems & sump pumps. We also do egress windows. Please contact us today for a free estimate and get your wet basement issue resolved. installation.http://www.tidewaterproofing.net

Offers by Tide Waterproofing Inc on Angi
    RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Everdry Of Greater Indiana

We are the official Waterproofer of the Flower and Patio Show March 9-18! Come see us! Everdry is a nationwide company that was founded in 1978. We are a U.S. Patented full service foundation waterproofing company. We offer a no questions asked, lifetime transferable warranty on all our work. We are the official Waterproofer of the Flower and Patio Show March 9-18

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Our company specializes in safe and humane wildlife removal. We handle animals like raccoons, bats, groundhogs, squirrels, moles, skunks, birds, mice, possums. In addition we provide services like full home exclusions, attic remediation, new & replacement insulation.

We do not provide services for domestic animals like cats or dogs. In addition, we do not provide services for termites or bed bugs.