HHS Maintenance and Construction

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2014

We are a locally owned and operated company. That offers superior maintenance and construction. We strive to be a one stop shop for all your residential and commercial repair needs. We offer free estimates and reference are available. We accept all major credit cards and financing available. Call today to schedule a free estimate....

Indiana Crawl Space Repair

Indiana Crawl Space Repair is a trusted crawl space repair contractor providing waterproofing, insulation, encapsulation, drainage, vapor barriers, and structural repairs in Indiana and the Greater Indianapolis area. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Give us a call at 800-371-1939 to schedule an appointment

Indiana Foundation Service

Indiana Foundation Service, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Based outside of Indianapolis, IN, they serve the entire state of Indiana. Indiana Foundation Service is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Indiana Foundation Service on Angi
Acculevel Inc

Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. A dry home is a healthy home. Acculevel is committed to providing the most technologically advanced repairs to help keep your home dry and on a safe foundation. A strong foundation protects your home's structure, lowers utility bills and maintains the value of your property. Check our pictures for the signs & symptoms of foundation & water damage, and then call Acculevel for your free visual inspection. 1-866-669-3349

Offers by Acculevel Inc on Angi

08/18/2021

Horrible! The workers did not show up each day until about 10am (or later) and would leave around 2-3 pm (and that’s including an hour for lunch) so not much progress on the house daily. I was told my house would be completed within 1-2 weeks, instead it was about 2 months. All that and we were left with a less than mediocre result. I honestly don’t think these people have ever installed vinyl siding before. I have had a lot of the siding fall off and I put back myself, all the top pieces of siding fell off at least once, they came and replaced but the pieces fell off again after they left. I realized they don’t even own the notching tool for the top row pieces (or even know it exists). I had to go purchase this tool, notch the pieces and reinstall myself. Also noticed some of the siding nails were drove in tight, you cannot do this with vinyl siding. It has to be able to move with the temperature changes (can’t wait to see what happens this winter). I still have 2-3 pieces that need replaced but they are at the highest point on my house at the peak (requires a man lift to access) and have been told by the owner several weeks ago they are coming back to fix it, I’m still here, holding my breath. This company might be ok at building a small deck or maybe some bird houses but if your looking for quality craftsmanship, as you should when it comes to your home, this isn’t it.

Description of Work
Install vinyl siding

Category siding,floor cleaning

Residential and commercial maintenance and construction. Everything from mowing to remodels.