Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Wheaton, IL
There are 132 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Wheaton
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpThe crew that came out did an excellent job! They were professional and they took their time to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Afterwards they cleaned up the work area and it was spotless! I would hire them again.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsRomy came out to provide a quote for repairing our driveway. He provided his honest opinion that it wouldn't make sense to proceed with the repair due to the extensive damage, and he suggested repouring the driveway instead (which they don't do). I really appreciate his honesty. Also he spent a lot of time answering my questions about basement waterproofing, which is a project we are not pursuing at the moment but if we do in the future we will definitely reach out to Romy
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpIt was great! We called Steve when we discovered the leak as Steve had fixed another crack in our foundation last year and we were very satisfied with the results. We discovered the crack on Tuesday morning. Steve was at our house within the hour, gave us an estimate and had his crew here Thursday. The workers did a great job and cleaned up the area so it looks like nothing was disturbed. It was a very difficult job due to the amount of water in the soil and clay but they persisted. We are very happy and would definitely call them again! We hope we don't have to but if you need them, they are the people to call
- Logan Square Roofing & TuckpointingJohn was excellent, he came out right away for a roof leak that I had to inspect and give me a report about the situation as my Condo Association had let this leak go on since June without any action. He performed the inspection and followed up with me to make sure this problem was taken care of. I truly do appreciate the follow up and inspection and report on the status of the roof. I would definitly hire John and Logan Square Roofing for any needs in the future that I have as he is professional, responded in a timely manner and followed up to make sure he had done all he could for me. Thank you John
- Envy Home Services, Inc.The project went very well and moved right along. It turned out better than imagained!! The sunroom looks great and I am very happy with my purchase. Adam and Shay kept me in the loop and answered all my questions along the way.
- Superior Chimney Services CorporationOverall couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Very knowledgeable and efficient from start to finish.
- Ecoscape Architectural Design LLCI have built patios myself in the past so I felt comfortable selecting the blocks and creating the design. I purchased the blocks, the lights, and the pump and waterfall for the project. Harvey and team made the dream come to life and added their own spin on the design. I was happy to let them have some artistic choices as we went along
- G Cat Construction CompanyIt is a joy to see a skilled team work together. We had a bid from another contractor that was much lower, but that person didn't take our drainage issues seriously. G-Cat was very careful to give us excellent drainage. Their final product is beautiful. They were very careful not to damage our lawn as they moved their equipment through and to clean up nicely
- Tmw Enterprises Paving & MaintenanceWorking with TMW was a pleasure. Estimating was clear and easy to understand. Pricing was fair. Once we committed to doing the project, we had clear communication from Ty about permitting and scheduling, and he was quick about answering any question. The actual project took less time than scheduled and Luis and Ty were again available for communication every day. We especially liked how they came out to look over the site before work began to iron out any questions we or they had. The actual driveway work and stone walkway were done flawlessly. Every workday the workers were on time, worked efficiently, and kept the worksite (our yard and front of the house) clean. We could not be happier with the process or the final product. We know that the new driveway and walkway will serve us for years to come. TMW and his entire crew are highly recommended
- Via Galante Cement ContractorsThey were a great company to work with... friendly, courteous, and accommodating. I had a front porch leaning away from the house (from settling), and a walkway leaning toward the house. They patiently answered all my questions, and did a professional job. The new porch and walkway look great and I'm very happy with the results. They told me to apply water to the new cement for a week to prevent cracks. I had never heard of this before, so I'm glad they mentioned it. My only regret (which was my fault, not theirs) is that I didn't put tarps over my groundcover and part of the lawn to avoid having to pick out small pieces of cement. I don't think any contractor does this, so again my fault, but just something to consider for anyone having work done and is picky like me
Concrete Repair Contractors in Wheaton
- Business Description:Ask us about end of season specials! Family owned and operated business for over 30 years. All work is supervised by the owner with pride. All employees are experienced in their respective field. We specialize in all types of concrete work, driveways, stairs, garage floors, stamped concrete, sidewalks, foundations and also concrete sealing and pressure washing. Trucking service is also available. Fully insured and bondedRecent Review:They were a great company to work with... friendly, courteous, and accommodating. I had a front porch leaning away from the house (from settling), and a walkway leaning toward the house. They patiently answered all my questions, and did a professional job. The new porch and walkway look great and I'm very happy with the results. They told me to apply water to the new cement for a week to prevent cracks. I had never heard of this before, so I'm glad they mentioned it. My only regret (which was my fault, not theirs) is that I didn't put tarps over my groundcover and part of the lawn to avoid having to pick out small pieces of cement. I don't think any contractor does this, so again my fault, but just something to consider for anyone having work done and is picky like meGeri J.
- Business Description:Specializing in concrete services of all kinds, such as: pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, and MORE! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Italo Concrete Services went above and beyond. They did a great job on my patio and driveway. Nice guys, professional, and knew what they were doing. Couldn’t be happier with the end product. I highly recommend them. If your looking for quality work and professionals who are knowledgeable and talented with concrete work, go with them!Andrea C.
- Business Description:welcome to Selvin’sLandscape- Brick Paving & stamp concrete Inc. Professional Unilock Authorized Contractor Selvin's Landscaping-Brick Paving & stamp concrete Inc. Professional Unilock Authorized Contractor Inc. was founded with one goal in mind - to provide a full range of superior Landscape & hardscape services, including Design and build,outdoor living,Hardscape brick paver Patio at affordable rates to the residents of Addison,elmhurst,Hinsdale, Glen Ellyn,Bloomindale,Roselle, Itasca, Med..Recent Review:The whole experience was very easy and Selvin and his crew couldn't have been more professional. They left my yard looking the same as they found it but with a beautiful new wall. I definitely will use th againJim E.
- Business Description:3D Concrete Design is a family owned company committed to quality. We specialize in installation of regular and decorative concrete including colored, stamped, and exposed aggregate. We can also transform your existing concrete with decorative overlays and stenciling. At 3D Concrete Design we strive to provide our customers with DURABLE, DECORATIVE, DESIGNS of which we have based our business model on. With our roots in Des Plaines, IL we serve all surrounding areas including Chicago and ou..Recent Review:Nick from 3D Concrete Design was extremely helpful! I was unsure whether a patio crack needed repair on full-on replacement. Nick recommended a simple repair, explained why in plain-language and provided a fair estimate in no time. From this interaction, I can tell that the folks at 3D Concrete Design are honest brokers and stand-people. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again in the future :-FRANCISCO S.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges...Recent Review:Getting a quote was great and after signing up found out the job was sub-contracted to another concrete company. I had to re-explain the project again. When they finally showed up I had to explain the project to the crew… again. The sub contract team was fine but they I had to manage them. Steve never showed up to look at the job or the work, not sure what I was paying for. Then after paying him I found the fence post there were suppose to install wasn’t done correct and only half of the post was in concrete. I had to dig 30” down and redo the work myself. When I called to complain (I was angry at their point) Steve proceeded to say something was wrong with me! Never again and I’m not sure how this company has a service awardMichael B.
- Business Description:AAA Concrete Raising Co. is a family owned and opperated business since 1996. We raise all types of concrete from regular to stamped sidewalks, driveways, garage floors, warehouse floors, patios, family rooms or any flat concrete surface. We offer free estimates with no money up front. We do not expect payment until the work is completed and you are satisfied. We also have a two year guarantee. Additional phone number-630-788-490Recent Review:I set up an appointment with this company - they were right on time and had informed me before arriving. They first drilled a couple of holes in the concrete slab and then inserted this slurry into those holes. The concrete slab was slowly jacked up to the correct height. They then inserted concrete into the holes that were created. The owner of the company gave me a couple of tips to help correct this in the future. Overall, a very pleasant experience - the crew is very professional and they know what they are doinBruno M.
- Business Description:We specialize in swimming pool removals and landscape restoration. We are committed to finding the pool removal solutions that minimize damage to the surrounding landscape and paved surfaces. We minimize our impact by protecting sensitive areas and using low impact equipment. We provide high quality, innovative, professional landscape solutions that take in to consideration the spirit of place and sustainable living. We are an environmentally conscious company that believes in the con..Recent Review:We loved working with Mack Land. They helped us out with our crazy yard. We had challenges to overcome including under ground power lines and HOA requirements. They were responsive to our needs, easy to work with and full of great options within our budget. Check them out for yourselfJennifer P.
- Business Description:Now offering FREE Roof Inspections to establish WIND and HAIL damage. Proud winner of the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and recently the 2019 Super Service Award. I personally supervise every job to insure that my clients vision becomes a realityRecent Review:Bob the Builder was a blessing to my family. After getting no where with other contractors and dealing with the insurance company. Bob the Builder step in and handled everything that needed to be done to get my mother’s house repaired. Me and my siblings were searching to find a contractor to repair my mother’s house since December 2020. We even asked our insurance company for recommendations but those contractors gave us the runaround. When we hired Bob the Builder they gave us outstanding customer service and kept us updated on everything. If you are looking for a trustworthy contractor, Bob the Builder is that contractor. If you have any questions or would like pictures of the work that was completed, please feel free to email me, firstname.lastname@example.orgIkeisha C.
- Business Description:Joseph Birkenheier Tuckpointing and Masonry of Morton Grove, IL is proud to be a part of a family tradition that has been serving the North Shore area since 1939. We are dedicated to providing quality service to each and every household and business. When it comes to masonry and tuckpointing, our quality and professionalism are unsurpassed. We’ll restore and extend the life of your house or building. Serving ALL aspects of Masonry. From minor point UP and repairs to relaying decorative stone...
- Recent Review:Mike and the crew at High Standard Services are one of the best contractors I have ever used. My new half concrete/ half asphalt drive looks fantastic. The price was very reasonable and slightly less than my other estimates. The workers were extremely courteous and accommodating. The work was done with quality in the time frame promised and when the new driveway caused me to raise an existing paver walk to my house a few inches, they went beyond the work requested to insure make sure the walk was level with the driveway, drained with the contour of the driveway and as good as new. I give High Standard Services an ARobert B.
Deals in Wheaton for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Glen Ellyn
- Glendale Heights
- West Chicago
- Hanover Park
- Carol Stream
- Villa Park
- Oakbrook Terrace
- Downers Grove
- Wood Dale
- Burr Ridge
concrete contractors in Wheaton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A & J General Construction Co.12851 Clinton Ave.
Blue Island, Illinois
- A & J PAVING INC1911 N SAYRE AVE
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A+ CRYSTAL CLEAR1832 BIRCH RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Repair, INC557 B South River St.
- A-1 CONTRACTORS INC120 E MARQUARDT DR
- A.Roti Construction Inc.12271 Walker Road
- A1 Epoxy Floors915 E Oakton St
Des Plaines, Illinois
- AAA Concrete Raising Company3 Golf Ctr
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- ABCD Construction17W 113 Elder Ln
Villa Park, Illinois
- ABD WATERPROOFING1172 Holly Ln
- Abel Concrete Inc27W253 Liberty St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Abonzanda Landscaping IncP O Box
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accu-Dry Waterproofing & Concrete Pumping1049 Zygmunt Cir
- Accurate Exterior & Masonry2855 S Normal Street
- Ace5 Construction10398 Scott Dr
- ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Affordable Concrete Raising9210 Gulfstream Rd Unit E
- Affordable Construction Solutions Inc401 Cumberland Ln
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPING AND SNOW REMOVAL6321 DEMPSTER STE 174
Morton Grove, Illinois
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Affordable Tuckpointing Pros LLC513 W. Wrightwood Avenue
- AJD Concrete Construction Corp.109 Fairfield Way STE 106D
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Alex Construction North2629 Longview Dr
- All Construction Services, LLC21276 N. Boschome Cir.
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- All Contractors LLC.6311 Sands Road
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- All Rock, LLC18739 W. Cottage Avenue
Lake Villa, Illinois
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All-Ways Concrete6203 S Normandy Ave
- ALLEN CONSTRUCTION CO625 N ELM ST 1
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Allied Consulting and Associates829 Milan
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha 1 Pro559 N. Marion St Ste. 138
Oak Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- Alpha Roofing Solutions2638 W 51st St Apt 1
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- Alpo Construction242 47th Ave
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- America's concrete1803 w.cullerton
- America's Custom Home Builders, Inc.4453 Oakton St
- American Building of Chicago, Inc.14053 Bonbury Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- AMERICAN BUSINESS RESOURCES CO, INC1566 W AGONQUIN RD ste 138
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Concrete Raising Inc16W 104 Jeans Rd
- American Concrete Services18140 66th Court Unit 102
Tinley Park, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Custom Homes2838 W Summerdale Ave
- American Heritage Fireplace3054 N Western Ave
- American Home Improvers, Inc.10 East Main St # 225
East Dundee, Illinois
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- American Union Construction Corporation3034 W 64 St.
- AMERICRAFT INC2201 Curtiss St
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Andy AnthonyPO Box 29401
- Antonio's Concrete & Brick Pavers920 Whitebridge Ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- APEX BUILDERS INCPO BOX 277
North Aurora, Illinois
- Apollo Concrete1821 W 33rd St
- Applewood Construction35 E Wacker Dr
- Aqua Guard1207 Villa Vista Dr
Round Lake, Illinois
- Aqua Pools Inc13445 W 159th St
Homer Glen, Illinois
- AquaServ Pool & Spa Inc720 N 17th Street (Unit 2)
Saint Charles, Illinois
- AQUILLA CANTRELL3528 N PARIS AVE
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- ARCHERS LANDSCAPING16910 Cicero Ave
Tinley Park, Illinois
- ARI General Contractors131 Normandy Dr.
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- ARMORED FLOORS INC10110 Clow Creek Rd.
- Armstrong Construction Inc.490 Marian Ct
- ARMSTRONG PAINTING SERVICES6612 N GLENWOOD
- Aros Construction3700 N Drake Ave
- Arrow Masonry & Exteriors Inc400 S Vermont St
- Arroyo Landscaping & Concrete Inc.1131 Borden Dr
- Artisan Home Solutions1658 N Milwaukee Ave Ste 408
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- ASHLAND CONSTRUCTION INC3S450 PATTERMANN RD
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- Asrow Building Consultants, Inc.8820 Skokie Blvd Suite 119
- Atlas Restoration LLC11441 Melrose Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Aubrey Garages Inc243 Orchard Lane St
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- Avanti Stone1077 Entry Dr
- awhandymen936 Lafayette St
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION