A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Springfield, IL
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Springfield
- Illini Septic & SewerThe owner showed up a little early, which was just fine. He was nice, personable, informative and very helpful. He was efficient with his work and was done within an hour. We will definitely use him again!
- Illini Septic & SewerI've lived in a home with septic service for over 30 years and I have to say this is one of the most professional companies I've had here to do any work. The service was prompt and there was minimal disturbance of the lawn to gain access. The employee who came was knowledgeable about options available to us and made suggestions about maintaining our current system
- Illini Septic & SewerWe had a sewer line collapse in 2011. Illini came and replaced the entire line from the house to the street. Unfortunately over the holiday we had a lot of house guests and we had a sewer backup. Called a different company (who did a great job too) who came and cleaned out the sewer but indicated we may want to have the original contractor look at the pipe to make sure we didn't have further issues. Illini came out ran a camera through the line at no cost to verify that we did not have any issues and it was just a fluke. They were wonderful. Will definitely be recommending them to friends and family. Thank yo
- Illini Septic & SewerThey were recommended by another plumbing company. Came next day to inspect problem. Repaired it the next week.
- Illini Septic & SewerHe cleaned it,cleaned up his mess and was done in less than 45mins. He told me ahead of time what the charge would be and that is how much it was $160.00. Very nice man, very professional. Would reccomend them to anyone.
- Schnapp Sewer IncSchnapp Sewer Inc. came out on time and ran camera into sewer and showed me the condition. They also ran a locator to find the exact location and type of pipes used. I had a plumber look over my sewer and we decided that it was not necessary to take any action at this time. The plumber suggested that I get a diagram to the sewer, type of pipes , locations and any small pipes coming into the main line for future action if necessary. Schnapp did a great job and I will use them agai
- Illini Septic & SewerWe had a reoccurring puddle in our yeard when we used large amounts of water. On a day off, I called in the afternoon, and the man made an appointment to do an estimate the following day. A couple of hours later, he called back because of a conflict in his schedule. To my delight, he offered to come over immediately instead, which worked better for our schedule. He came over, on time, with an assistant. They attempted to assess the problem, but were honest when noting that they couldn't be sure of the exact issue until digging. We made an appointement for them to return later that week. Upon return, they determined that we had to have a section of the pipe replaced. Later that afternoon, they began work, and finished the next day. The only issue I had was the giant mound of dirt they left behind. Because of the size difference in the pipe they replaced, there was a dirt pile 3.5 feet tall and 20 feet long. Eventhough some had to remin behind to compensate for settling, some could have been carried away. While the price was high, it wasn't higher than the service from another company. Both men who came were polite, helpful, informative, and professional. I hope we don't have to use them again (who needs more septic problems?), but we would
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesJosh was the tech and he was excellent. He was very professional and compassionate. Jason, the manager was great too. I would recommend them to anyone. Please see second review of Roto Rooter service on this property. The job that was started in December was finally completed in July.
- Illini Septic & SewerQuick and easy, once they could arrive. Add says same day service, called on Saturday, they came on Monday
- Hilton PlumbingCalled for service and was assured that "we're out that way all the time". Called back a few days later and was told that their people were tied up with a major problem at the local Walmart. Called back a week later and was put off again. Called back 2 weeks later, couldn't get a firm date and was told that I should feel free to get someone else to do the work. I would not recommend this company unless you have a month or two to wait
Septic Tank Companies in Springfield
- Business Description:Additional phone - (800) 438-7686, (217) 367-9427, (217) 358-8730. Additional DBAs - Roto-Rooter Group Inc, Roto-Rooter.Recent Review:Terry Hannam was very freindly,prompt service called and was in here in no time at all, great work! Will definitely call them again!Thank you so much !BRENDA W.
- Business Description:Every Project we undertake is a reflection of ourselves. Our know how, commitment to excellence and a dedication to innovation is what sets our company apart from the rest. Tradition. Integrity. Innovation. Efficiency. Trust. We provide all types of concrete and excavating services. From driveways, basements, sidewalks, sheds, and many more. We also provide excavating from site prep, sewer and water installation, drainage tile, farm drainage, ponds, trenching, and demolition. We al..
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Complete sewer excavation.Recent Review:Our basement drain had water coming up along with fine soil...no sewage, just dirt. It made about a 5 x 5ft. puddle and then drained back within a couple hours. We have two large oak trees in the front yard so we thought it might be roots (we just moved here two years ago so weren't sure if it'd been a problem before or not.) Tom was very responsive; he came out right away. He cleaned out the line in about 1 hr. 30 min...managed to drill through six trouble spots. He was professional and before he even came in the door, said that if he couldn't get the roots out that he wouldn't charge. Afterwards, he explained what we could do to prevent the problem from returning (foaming root killer down the drain every 3 mos). He also gave us a quote on installing a clean-out valve, but only after we asked. Will definitely be calling Tom again! <br /Katie G.
- Business Description:When something goes wrong with your septic or sewer system, you don't want to wait around for repairs or service. Make sure that you act fast! Your property's sewers keep waste flowing away from your valuable spaceRecent Review:On time, professional, cleaned up after himself.Amanda P.
- Business Description:Whether you need a simple faucet installation or complete sewer line replacement, we offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services to meet your needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service
- Business Description:R & L Septic serves customers in Springfield and all surrounding areas. We are a local family owned and operated business. We take pride in our quality work and superior customer service. New customers are always welcome. You can count on us for prompt service and a fair price. Call us today for: • Residential septic pumping and repairs • Emergency and early hour availability • Tank & home inspections Be sure to ask about our service contracts which save you money. We are licensed,..
- Business Description:Servicing 1,300 properties a month. 60 plus employees including established working relationships with sub contractors in many specialized fields. Licensed, bonded, insured. We employ a bid system to assess all aspects of what a job may require and give our customers complete confidence in our services, and provide many options to fit any specific need or budget
- Business Description:All work must be paid at time of service. Family owned and operated.Recent Review:They were excellent as well. I called on a Saturday. They said if I come and I have to do anything, it would be twice as much. They suggested close to the weekend. They came out and did a nice job. They were very neat and put things back. That was a messy project. They did a very good job. He said I'd be there Monday morning at eight o'clock and he was. The one thing I had to do was I called, and it was a Saturday of course. I didn't get an immediate response and I had to call back before I moved down my list. I got an immediate responseBarbara T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Leland Grove
- Southern View
- New Berlin
- Pleasant Plains
septic tank services in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- HRI Plumbing560 North St
- HRI Plumbing
- Illini Septic & Sewer2201 E Moffat
- Illini Septic & Sewer
- JCM Property Managment and Preservation104 W. Madison
- JCM Property Managment and Preservation
- Schnapp Sewer Inc6418 PEC Rd
- Schnapp Sewer Inc