Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Saint Charles, IL
There are 97 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Saint Charles
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpThe crew that came out did an excellent job! They were professional and they took their time to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Afterwards they cleaned up the work area and it was spotless! I would hire them again.
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsRomy came out to provide a quote for repairing our driveway. He provided his honest opinion that it wouldn't make sense to proceed with the repair due to the extensive damage, and he suggested repouring the driveway instead (which they don't do). I really appreciate his honesty. Also he spent a lot of time answering my questions about basement waterproofing, which is a project we are not pursuing at the moment but if we do in the future we will definitely reach out to Romy
- American Crawlspace & Basement CorpIt was great! We called Steve when we discovered the leak as Steve had fixed another crack in our foundation last year and we were very satisfied with the results. We discovered the crack on Tuesday morning. Steve was at our house within the hour, gave us an estimate and had his crew here Thursday. The workers did a great job and cleaned up the area so it looks like nothing was disturbed. It was a very difficult job due to the amount of water in the soil and clay but they persisted. We are very happy and would definitely call them again! We hope we don't have to but if you need them, they are the people to call
- Logan Square Roofing & TuckpointingJohn was excellent, he came out right away for a roof leak that I had to inspect and give me a report about the situation as my Condo Association had let this leak go on since June without any action. He performed the inspection and followed up with me to make sure this problem was taken care of. I truly do appreciate the follow up and inspection and report on the status of the roof. I would definitly hire John and Logan Square Roofing for any needs in the future that I have as he is professional, responded in a timely manner and followed up to make sure he had done all he could for me. Thank you John
- Envy Home Services, Inc.The project went very well and moved right along. It turned out better than imagained!! The sunroom looks great and I am very happy with my purchase. Adam and Shay kept me in the loop and answered all my questions along the way.
- Superior Chimney Services CorporationOverall couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Very knowledgeable and efficient from start to finish.
- Ecoscape Architectural Design LLCI have built patios myself in the past so I felt comfortable selecting the blocks and creating the design. I purchased the blocks, the lights, and the pump and waterfall for the project. Harvey and team made the dream come to life and added their own spin on the design. I was happy to let them have some artistic choices as we went along
- G Cat Construction CompanyIt is a joy to see a skilled team work together. We had a bid from another contractor that was much lower, but that person didn't take our drainage issues seriously. G-Cat was very careful to give us excellent drainage. Their final product is beautiful. They were very careful not to damage our lawn as they moved their equipment through and to clean up nicely
- Tmw Enterprises Paving & MaintenanceWorking with TMW was a pleasure. Estimating was clear and easy to understand. Pricing was fair. Once we committed to doing the project, we had clear communication from Ty about permitting and scheduling, and he was quick about answering any question. The actual project took less time than scheduled and Luis and Ty were again available for communication every day. We especially liked how they came out to look over the site before work began to iron out any questions we or they had. The actual driveway work and stone walkway were done flawlessly. Every workday the workers were on time, worked efficiently, and kept the worksite (our yard and front of the house) clean. We could not be happier with the process or the final product. We know that the new driveway and walkway will serve us for years to come. TMW and his entire crew are highly recommended
- Via Galante Cement ContractorsThey were a great company to work with... friendly, courteous, and accommodating. I had a front porch leaning away from the house (from settling), and a walkway leaning toward the house. They patiently answered all my questions, and did a professional job. The new porch and walkway look great and I'm very happy with the results. They told me to apply water to the new cement for a week to prevent cracks. I had never heard of this before, so I'm glad they mentioned it. My only regret (which was my fault, not theirs) is that I didn't put tarps over my groundcover and part of the lawn to avoid having to pick out small pieces of cement. I don't think any contractor does this, so again my fault, but just something to consider for anyone having work done and is picky like me
Concrete Repair Contractors in Saint Charles
- Business Description:Family owned business that cares about our clients' satisfaction; friendly and hard working individuals. In business since 2005. No sub contractors used, every job is done by us and the owner is present at every single job - working and making sure everything is done correctlyRecent Review:Hector and the crew were fantastic! They made sure to do everything correctly and took the time to make sure that the job was done very well and very efficiently. The finished product looks so much better than our old driveway, and we haven't stopped receiving compliments since the driveway was pouredGina P.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges...Recent Review:Getting a quote was great and after signing up found out the job was sub-contracted to another concrete company. I had to re-explain the project again. When they finally showed up I had to explain the project to the crew… again. The sub contract team was fine but they I had to manage them. Steve never showed up to look at the job or the work, not sure what I was paying for. Then after paying him I found the fence post there were suppose to install wasn’t done correct and only half of the post was in concrete. I had to dig 30” down and redo the work myself. When I called to complain (I was angry at their point) Steve proceeded to say something was wrong with me! Never again and I’m not sure how this company has a service awardMichael B.
- Business Description:As a Remodeling and Roofing company, dedicated to providing premier customer service, it is important to us to deliver unparalleled workmanship on every assignment. We are accredited, licensed, bonded, and insured. With our experience, contractors and expertise, we can provide the support your project needs for every construction project. We will work with you to meet deadlines and coordinate with other related projects. We will maintain open communication with you to keep you up to date on..Recent Review:We had wonderful experience. The workers were quick, efficient, and friendly. Whenever we noticed a problem or something that we wanted changed, no matter how big or small the ask, it was addressed immediately. All of the workers really listened to our ideas and the end result is exactly what we wanted, including some beautiful custom made cabinets!!! We will definitely be going back to KSRP Construction for our future home renovations.Elizabeth C.
- Business Description:Why do premier building owners throughout the Chicago area and beyond continue to choose AMB for their professional maintenance, repair, and remodeling work? The quality service upon which AMB was founded continues to this day. Our tradition of personal service is as strong now as it was in 2000, and our commitment to quality has taken giant leaps forward through continual investment in the latest technology and equipment. We are dedicated to each of our customers to ensure that what their vi..Recent Review:I hired AMB Associates to create my new kitchen. Their work was impeccable and very high-quality. They listened to what I wanted and made sure we were always on the same page throughout the entire project - very easy to work with. I’m thrilled with the results and will definitely hire AMB again in the futurePaula N.
- Business Description:Bio Tile & Grout Restoration is fully licensed and insured serving Northern Illinois: Lake County, Cook County, McHenry County and beyond. We provide our customers with the best alternatives in tile and grout cleaning, and restoring their flooring investmentRecent Review:They did a great job! Estimate was emailed and itemized. Kind of pricey but seems worth it. Very professional. The floors & grout now look amazing! We had a few small areas re-grouted and they did a nice job. I highly recommendANN F.
- Business Description:Titan Builders' impact in Chicago's remodeling market is largely due to our driving ambition to be the area's most client-focused company. According to Michael Dreier, our Founder and President of Titan Builders, "Our primary mission is to be a multi-faceted, modern, and innovative company. A total solution company that provides 5 star service to our customers irrespective of the size of the project". Titan Builders' perspective comes from years of working closely with our customers, so liste..Recent Review:It was excellent! Titan Buildes was great to work with on this project. Mike is very attentive and really helped push the project forward. He had great ideas for an improved layout for my space that would function better. Robert is very detailed-oriented and I always appreciated his direct nature and giving me his feedback during construction on what would work and ideas on how to make the project better. He and his team really worked hard and completing the construction in a timely manner. The end result turned out better than I could have hoped forKirsten M.
- Business Description:General Home Repair Company with the following specialties: Full re-model of kitchen, baths, basements. Attic Insulation. Full service Handyman and repair staff, with (4) service techs. All service techs are in-house, reference and background checked. Additional DBA: Silver Hammer Home ServiceRecent Review:Hired them to patch a hole under the siding of our house that was letting critters into our basement. They did a super professional job and I am 100% satisfied. Would hire again for sure.JOE V.
- Business Description:K&M Masonry and Construction is a locally-owned, family-operated business. I've been doing this work for my entire life and I know what it will take to get your job done right. We offer a wide range of Masonry and Remodeling services for your home. We are committed to delivering premier customer service that is second to none. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Call or click to schedule an estimate todaRecent Review:Kevin was very informative and did some extra work where I didn't notice needed work. Will definitely call them back for future work!Darrin H.
- Business Description:We are an owner-operated and fully insured residential concrete company. Our members and I began our journey into the concrete world with years of service in commercial construction. After gaining the essential skills we needed, we decided it was time to go off and do what we love. We are guaranteed to bring customer satisfaction as well as offer low prices. Re-doing that old beat up driveway, patio or sidewalk shouldn't break the bankRecent Review:Very nice guy to deal with, great prices,fast fantastic work. He actually came back a week later to see how everything had set up. I would and actually I am hiring him again very soon to do more work. So. in all I have to give him a BIG THANKSJeff N.
- Business Description:CONCRETE contractorRecent Review:Truly would recommend All Pro Concrete Felix and the crew were professional, on time & kept my family in the loop-- Great guidance as well w the permits and even the design of both projectsSandy F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- South Elgin
- Carol Stream
- West Chicago
- Hanover Park
- North Aurora
- Sleepy Hollow
- East Dundee
- West Dundee
- Glendale Heights
- Hoffman Estates
concrete contractors in Saint Charles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 44
- A & J General Construction Co.12851 Clinton Ave.
Blue Island, Illinois
- A O Handy5215 W Edgearton Ave
- A+ CRYSTAL CLEAR1832 BIRCH RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Repair, INC557 B South River St.
- A-1 CONCRETE RAISING CO1205 W NORTHWEST HWY
- A-1 CONTRACTORS INC120 E MARQUARDT DR
- A.C.S Sealcoating & Asphalt1309 W 4th St
- A.Roti Construction Inc.12271 Walker Road
- AAA Concrete Raising Company3 Golf Ctr
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- ABD WATERPROOFING1172 Holly Ln
- Abel Concrete Inc27W253 Liberty St
- ABM Construction & Son259 E Rand Rd Suite 209
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Abonzanda Landscaping IncP O Box
- ACB Masonry, LLCPO Box 2267
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Accu-Dry Waterproofing & Concrete Pumping1049 Zygmunt Cir
- Ace5 Construction10398 Scott Dr
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Affordable Expert Home SolutionsPO BOX 471419
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPING AND SNOW REMOVAL6321 DEMPSTER STE 174
Morton Grove, Illinois
- Affordable Tuckpointing Pros LLC513 W. Wrightwood Avenue
- AJD Concrete Construction Corp.109 Fairfield Way STE 106D
- AK Reliable Construction Co., Inc.9444 Keeler Ave
- Alex Construction North2629 Longview Dr
- All Construction Services, LLC21276 N. Boschome Cir.
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- All Contractors LLC.6311 Sands Road
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ALL FIELDS OF CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION5246 S KILBOURN AVE
- All Pro Concrete1629 FORDHAM STREET
- All Right Construction1748 E 84th Pl
- All Rock, LLC18739 W. Cottage Avenue
Lake Villa, Illinois
- All Safety Chimney Services112 Gerry Stevens Ct. 1A
- All-Ways Concrete6203 S Normandy Ave
- ALLEN CONSTRUCTION CO625 N ELM ST 1
- allied construction and roofing525 Anherst Ln
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Allied Consulting and Associates829 Milan
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Alpha Construction and Restoration Group Inc8500 W Catherine Ave
- Alpha Roofing Solutions2638 W 51st St Apt 1
- ALPINE BUILDERS & REMODELERS3010 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- America's concrete1803 w.cullerton
- America's Custom Home Builders, Inc.4453 Oakton St
- American Building of Chicago, Inc.14053 Bonbury Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- AMERICAN BUSINESS RESOURCES CO, INC1566 W AGONQUIN RD ste 138
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONCRETE CORP2012 CYPRESS CT
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- American Concrete Raising Inc16W 104 Jeans Rd
- American Concrete Services18140 66th Court Unit 102
Tinley Park, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Custom Homes2838 W Summerdale Ave
- American Home Improvers, Inc.10 East Main St # 225
East Dundee, Illinois
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Stone Restoration7818 Mount St
- American Union Construction Corporation3034 W 64 St.
- Antonio's Concrete & Brick Pavers920 Whitebridge Ln
Hanover Park, Illinois
- APEX BUILDERS INCPO BOX 277
North Aurora, Illinois
- Apollo Concrete1821 W 33rd St
- Aqua Guard1207 Villa Vista Dr
Round Lake, Illinois
- Aqua Pools Inc13445 W 159th St
Homer Glen, Illinois
- AquaServ Pool & Spa Inc720 N 17th Street (Unit 2)
Saint Charles, Illinois
- AQUILLA CANTRELL3528 N PARIS AVE
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- ARCHERS LANDSCAPING16910 Cicero Ave
Tinley Park, Illinois
- ARI General Contractors131 Normandy Dr.
- Armando's Masonry827 Hartrey ave
- ARMORED FLOORS INC10110 Clow Creek Rd.
- Armstrong Construction Inc.490 Marian Ct
- ARMSTRONG PAINTING SERVICES6612 N GLENWOOD
- Arroyo Landscaping & Concrete Inc.1131 Borden Dr
- Artisan Home Solutions1658 N Milwaukee Ave Ste 408
- Artistic Impressions2303 Randall Road #240
- ASHLAND CONSTRUCTION INC3S450 PATTERMANN RD
- ASKEY'S CONSTRUCTION4549 GARDINER AVE
- Atlas Restoration LLC11441 Melrose Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Aubrey Garages Inc243 Orchard Lane St
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- Avanti Stone1077 Entry Dr
- awhandymen936 Lafayette St
- A & J CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- B & D Construction Services1005 Highland Rd
- B & F Foundation Repair LLC20430 Burnham Ave
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- B & G MARBLE & GRANITE2416 N PATRICIA LN
- B J Construction5318 Glenbrook Trail
- BALMER CONCRETE870 PEARL RD
West Chicago, Illinois
- Bandola Homes5306 Williams st
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Barbas Construction LLC4024 Center Ave
- BAUMGARTNER CONSTRUCTION30W751 N AURORA RD
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- Beautiful Stones Contractor Inc.1213 S. Apletree Ln.
- Bella Construction & Remodeling LLC6226 N Broadway St
- Benefit Roofing1107 Vinewood
WILLOW SPRINGS, Illinois
- Benito's Landscaping, IncP.O. BOX 453
- Bess WayPO Box 246
Hazel Crest, Illinois
- Best Concrete253 E 159th
- Beverly Environmental LLC16504 S Dixie Hwy
- BIO TILE & GROUT RESTORATION785 Oakwood Rd E-105
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Black Hawk Paving19148 S. 104th Ave
- Blackstone Restoration Group,Inc3801 W North Ave
- B & D Construction Services