Aerate 1 Landscaping & Ponds

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2007

Aerate-1 Landscaping & Ponds has serviced the Southwest Chicago Suburbs since 1988 providing a wide range of landscaping services while ensuring outstanding customer service on each and every job. Our veteran installation crew maintains their knowledge of landscaping services through constant certification training, regional field training, and hands-on experience. Owner and founder, Hector Martinez, will guide you through each step of your landscaping project from start to finish. Each landscaping project is thoroughly planned and executed so that it is completed in a timely manner and within the specified budget. With an on time and on budget project, clients are able to proudly display and enjoy the landscaping that they had envisioned to be completed for many years to come. Delivering a wide range of quality landscaping services is not just a job for Hector Martinez and his staff at Aerate-1 Landscaping & Ponds. It is the passion to exceed our client expectations on every job that motivates us to strive for perfection. Additional fax - (630) 759-2605....

Coast to Coast Masonry Group Inc

Coast To Coast Masonry Group, Inc. provides top quality masonry restoration services to a variety of clients throughout the Chicago land area for over 23 years. We remain committed to the traditional values of client satisfaction that have earned a solid reputation in the masonry industry. Based on quality, time completion, excellent service, integrity and client satisfaction.

K&M Masonry and Construction

K&M Masonry and Construction is a locally-owned, family-operated business. I've been doing this work for my entire life and I know what it will take to get your job done right. We offer a wide range of Masonry and Remodeling services for your home. We are committed to delivering premier customer service that is second to none. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Offers by K&M Masonry and Construction on Angi
ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS

Arrowhead Brick Pavers Inc. is an experienced company that takes great pride in our superior custom hardscape installations. Our experienced staff will help bring custom designs and quality installations to each and every customer. We install over 200,000 square feet of pavers every year and have over 35 years in hardscape installations. We are backed by Unilock and are considered one of their top residential installers as well as an authorized Weber dealer. All of our work is fully guaranteed. We are also a complaint free member of the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of satisfied customers. We sincerely look forward to working with you on your custom installation and bringing "outdoor living" to your home.

06/05/2019

I needed some landscaping refreshed that Aerate 1 had done for me a couple of years ago. A tree and bushes were trimmed. Rocks were raised from the soil and replaced and slabs were raised and replaced Two flower beds were cleaned up and new mulch was replaced by a tree in the parkway. Mulch was added in all areas. Another area by front steps was cleaned up and leveled and mulch added. Hector came ...

Description of Work
Refresh landscaping

08/04/2018

Outstanding! We would never consider using another landscaping company. Hector and his crew were reliable, responsive, attentive to the smallest detail and professional. Daily follow up to ensure we were completely satisfied as the project progressed and when it was completed was second to none. I would not want to be a competitor of Aerate1 because they could not have done any better. These guys ...

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,lighting,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,lakefront landscaping,fountains,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

07/11/2018

We have hired Hector and his crew to do sod for our front yard and to redo our pond - the work was done on time, professionally, and the areas were always cleaned up. Hector and his crew are talented and will work within your needs. Hector is a business man who truly cares about his customers and will offer professional advice but not force things on you. Good company to have work for you if you h...

Description of Work
Repair of a waterfall and previously laying of sod.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lakefront landscaping

06/01/2018

Three guys jumped right into the clean-up and trim of surrounding plants. They work hard and this is a very dirty job. Pond looks like new and the yard was all clean-up when they were done.

Description of Work
Spring pond clean-up

10/23/2017

Hector was very responsive to our needs. He met with us to show us some of his work and to understand what we wanted. He explained in detail what he would do and came out to the house during the work to ensure that everything was being done to our satisfaction. His team was timely and professional, and the job was completed as he described. Additionally, he came out after the pond work was complet...

Description of Work
Pond Overhaul

10/20/2017

I am very pleased with the finished project. It takes a lot of skill to create something beautiful that looks natural and functions. The work was done very quickly. All debris was cleaned away nicely.

Description of Work
We had a pond installed in our back yard, complete with waterfall and lighting.

Category landscaper","Lighting","paver installer","fountain installer

06/29/2017

Around seven years ago, Hector and his crew at Aerate 1 installed an Aquascape Rainwater Recycling Pondless Waterfall in my backyard. I was his first residential customer for this type of installation, although they'd done a couple commercial installations previously. It's set up to reuse the water runoff from my home's back gutter and sump pump discharge. I had no idea what to expect visually, but Hector had a vision. I'd seen landscaping jobs he'd done in my neighborhood, so I trusted him and let him have creative control. It was the best decision I've made! It is beautiful! The sound of running water, the ability to water my garden using an additional pump that pulls water from the underground reservoir, watching the birds' attraction to the water feature, the knowledge that I'm putting the discharged water from my sump pump to good use and very minimal upkeep involved--what's not to love? The crew comes out every spring to clean and restart the feature, then every fall they clean and shut it down for the winter months. They do a great job picking up after themselves when they're done. I've also had them clean my garden beds--spading the edges, removing the old mulch and putting down new, fresh mulch. They've always done a great job and are very polite. Hector himself comes out and checks every job personally. I highly recommend this company for any type of landscape or water feature! Hector also recently installed a flagstone walkway that goes from my driveway all the way to the patio in my backyard. I described what I wanted and left the rest to Hector and his crew. They not only gave me what I wanted, they made it even more beautiful.

Description of Work
Rainwater recycling pondless waterfall and flagstone walkway

Category landscaper","lawn service","mulch delivery service","paver installer","hardscaper

05/16/2017

Hector was super great to work with. He helped me come up with a plan and a budget. His ideas and design skills, as we as communication were first class. hector is one of the best contractors I have ever worked with. He was very responsive and answered all of our questions.

Description of Work
Pond design and construction

Category landscaper

05/16/2017

Went very well job performed and all actions done well whatever I requested

Description of Work
We had a waterless pond built in our backyard

Category landscaper

05/16/2017

Exactly as described. The workers left the area in an immaculate state after they finished. I am totally pleased. I had them back last month to get the pond ready for the new season.

Description of Work
I have had a pond for several years, but it had been installed in a rather shoddy and haphazard fashion. I contacted Aerate 1, and Hector arrived promptly at the agreed time and explained the problem thoroughly and what the reconstruction would entail. It was a bit more than I had hoped, but am I ever glad I did it! His crew was here for several days and did an outstanding work. My neighbors are most impressed and one of them is even thinking of having one in his backyard as well. There is nothing better than finding a competent, responsible contractor who excels what he has promised. Thanks, guys!

Category landscaper","paver installer","fountain installer","Patio Builder

Landscaping, pond, pondless, waterfall, lawn services, sod services, lighting, retaining walls & patios.